Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4909972 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Lizards it was to my pleasure chit chatting with you trolls.

See ya later wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

You are mean bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those lunatics deserve no MERCY.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

Just look at the person correcting someone else's typographical error.. and you said you passed through primary school like this??
For where e nor go.
Lizards dey go school? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

Person wey dey control like 15 accounts across social media platforms .....she can't have time for books na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kimbrielle dear...just leave school....go and learn basket making cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....

Actually this is a good advice...

Kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:53am On Jul 05, 2020
This upcoming season has confirmed to me that Big Brother Naija is a man-know-man show. End of story. I have finally washed my hands off the program. To the soccer watchers who complain about it, know beforehand that the proceeds of voting is what finances Multichoice's renewal of rights for soccer league competitions. If the company stops airing this program your favorite EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga will follow in under two months. Stay wise in your criticisms. A word is more than enough.

I signed up for the online application a month ago and didn't receive a simple 'thank you', yet all the candidates have already gone into isolation after selection. Thunder will fire the organizers if out of 200 million Nigerians, a house of 20 randoms will have them knowing each other from one place or the other. My money will stay safe in my wallet this season, in the same way my blood pressure won't spike from unnecessary emotional trauma.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Lizards it was to my pleasure chit chatting with you trolls.

See ya later wink

Log out from your 8 NL accounts and let reality slap you in the face ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Social media life ain't real life my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GET A LIFE grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
wonders shall never end... after numerous surgeries,this morons are still not satisfied with Agama's body,they still have to photoshop her face with another person's body gringrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2020
meobizy:
This upcoming season has confirmed to me that Big Brother Naija is a man-know-man show. End of story. I have finally washed my hands off the program. To the soccer watchers who complain about it, know beforehand that the proceeds of voting is what finances Multichoice's renewal of rights for soccer league competitions. If the company stops airing this program your favorite EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga will follow in under two months. Stay wise in your criticisms. A word is more than enough.

I applied for the online application a month ago and didn't receive a simple 'thank you', yet all the candidates have already gone into isolation after selection. Thunder will fire the organizers if out of 200 million Nigerians, a house of 20 randoms will have them knowing each other from one place or the other. My money will stay safe in my wallet this season, in the same way my blood pressure won't spike from unnecessary emotional trauma.

Chai! Pele!

It is well!.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Try next year though!..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
meobizy:

I signed up for the online application a month ago and didn't receive a simple 'thank you', yet all the candidates have already gone into isolation after selection. Thunder will fire the organizers if out of 200 million Nigerians, a house of 20 randoms will have them knowing each other from one place or the other. My money will stay safe in my wallet this season, in the same way my blood pressure won't spike from unnecessary emotional trauma.

Hmmmm
They had over 30k applications and they won't pick more than 30.

I am tired of hearing people say na man know man abeg.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
meobizy:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
aigmax:

Log out from your 8 NL accounts and let reality slap you in the face ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Social media life ain't real life my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GET A LIFE grin

She will logout from one and log into another.... cheesy grin grin

That woman can't just rest from bitterness.... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
wonders shall never end... after numerous surgeries,this morons are still not satisfied with Agama's body,they still have to photoshop her face with another person's body gringrin
Jesu

Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2020
or maybe she's Agama's doppelgangergringringrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
or maybe she's Agama's doppelgangergringringrin
And yet she nor still.fine grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

She will logout from one and log into another.... cheesy grin grin

That woman can't just rest from bitterness.... grin grin grin

Kimbrielle...is that how u use to do cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

Jesu

Lol
you sef you open mouth gringringringrin I shock as I see am...e remain make dem comot Tacha's head and put Agama's own on top gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

you sef you open mouth gringringringrin I shock as I see am...e remain make dem comot Tacha's head and put Agama's own on top gringringrin
I will not be surprised those Lizards can do anything cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:

And yet she nor still.fine grin grin
looking like a drag queen gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:

looking like a drag queen
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
They are already deaf and dumb gringringrin they've gone to investigate whether its true or not gringringrin Mumunaries will always be Mumunaries

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Come let me help you.
Just praise me more cool
Giddem!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Med oooo.... kimbrielle... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ladyhippolyta88 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This woman has different monikers for different threads on NL cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RobbStark(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kimbrielle:
The truth is just like SOME Titans not ALL will watch BBN season 5 some will vote some will not.Some won't even watch or pay much attention to it but one thing is for sure we all love Tacha and will keep supporting her even when BBN airs.
We will trend her and still hype her.
So haters stay pressed cause you all are on a long thing

I will watch but spending a dime.......Never.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
RobbStark:

I'm glad we're on the same page!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rain21(f): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
meobizy:

obviously... it's a man know man stuff

this is naija for you

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
RobbStark:

Pray more at Agege Stadium. The revenue from your SMS will not be felt. Keep it big brother doesn't need it.
Keep praying and fasting, because your fave is in dire need of it

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

Pray more at Agege Stadium. The revenue from your SMS will not be felt. Keep it big brother doesn't need it.
you are just pained this Sunday...cry more boy...you've still not answered me why you guys aren't satisfied with Agama's body

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aigmax(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

I heard DSTV paid 1 year subscription on agege stadium for their wailings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
doziefrank07:
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Agama's body sucks!
That's why they are obsessed with Tacha's body.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
jayson87:

And why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mercenaries be wilding since Mercy has been starving us pictures for days now... cry cry cry cry cry

Daftians Pele o. Our cruise dey cause una headache.... kwakwakwa..

It's a pity your smello has no content for you guys but don't worry, the celebrity Fanbase is coming through for y'all..... kikikikikikiikiki kikikikikikiikiki grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gbegirisoup: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mercenaries eh!....

Hahahahaha hahahaha!... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na so so cruise full this fanbase...No time for bitterness and hate.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) (8159) (8160) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.