Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,830 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (8302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4902532 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8299) (8300) (8301) (8302) (8303) (8304) (8305) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hummel94:

Corn sellers English.. She Passed Well In Alagbado College Of Nitwits
please calm down grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hummel94:

It fUnny How U Will Snap Trendlist Without U all Showing On the Trendlist..Like are U Joking With Ur Vulvas or What..
Kwkkakakakskskskskakkakwkwkkwkwk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hummel94:

Asin Ehnnn.. It Pain Them Oooo.. Even Shattawale That's Support Tacha Is Doing Very well With Beyonce .. Which Of Agama Supporters Can...Pls Who.. Ooh I Forgot..No One does Sef
Kwa kwa kwa Agama's supporters are stagnant! see venita and Ike life... Diane had to flee with sense.. omotola don face front.. Rita Dominic has stopped famzing.. Dencia the bleaching cream/love peddler has abandoned Agama! Hawaii soap cant wait to sign Erica and dump Agama. her Tacha hater fans have moved on to nengi and erica. kwakwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Agama's supporters are stagnant!
see venita and Ike life...
Diane had to flee with sense..
omotola don face front..
Rita Dominic has stopped famzing..
Dencia the bleaching cream/love peddler has abandoned Agama!
Hawaii soap cant wait to sign Erica and dump Agama.
her Tacha hater fans have moved on to nengi and erica.
kwakwa kwa

Trashpig is not only badluck to herself but to those who came close to her.

Her relationship with kahfi caused the sudden death of her brother...

Sirdee never did well for one second until he ran for his destiny... grin
Nkay couldn't sell one cloth when she was with trashpig until she joined the winners circle and it's been testimony upon testimony..

Toke Makinwa that has been growing and making impact is suddenly being exposed as a cheap LovePeddler who was leaving in man's house all these while and has been evicted by Amcon. Imagine the embarrassment... cheesy cheesy

See Peter okoye na, he cannot even rise... grin

Ubi Franklin has been rendered useless.

Tbillz nkor, that one's destiny has been exchanged. He can NEVER amount to anything...

Should I go on?... grin grin

Anyone who associates with trashpig faces one disappointment or the other.
Good thing Mo' abudu didn't associate herself with trashpig when daftians were trying to rope her into their nonsense..Tueh!

Trasha needs proper deliverance from the spirit of badluck..... tongue

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Daftians what happened?

ABI una no trend any Hashtag today?
I didn't see y'all anywhere near the trendlist today.. Abi our presence yesterday really shook y'all... Kwàaaaa!.. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2020
Shake that bum bum!

Haters Quench!... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
My WINNER.

The Ultimate Winner.. cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bestcreamreview: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2020
Biko you people should move on. You're fighting an unnecessary battle.
1. Mercy won, she's the first female BBnaija winner, nothing anyone says or does can change that. No amount of insults, rumours or audio endorsement accusations can change that fact.

2. Tacha may not have won the show but no one can deny that she's doing amazing for herself, she's getting deals left and right and she has a very supportive fanbase that can go to any length for her sake. She's a very beautiful and successful young woman.

3. Even if you insult Mercy from now till thy kingdom come, it won't affect her bank account, neither will it affect how people in general view her. I don't know Mercy personally, but nearly everyone who knows her personally has said good things about her. They always say she has a good heart, she's humble, she has good vibes etc. I've never heard even a tiny rumour of Mercy being a terrible person. She's not perfect, she talks anyhow sometimes but it's just so obvious that she has a great personality.

4. Tacha may come off as rude and arrogant but that doesn't automatically make her a bad person. She may have a really good heart beneath all that attitude. We all have flaws so no one should be vilified constantly because of their flaws, some people actually don't want Tacha to succeed because of her attitude meanwhile they're not perfect themselves. You can have anger issues/ego issues and still have a good heart, people react differently to things, not everyone knows how to handle situations calmly, let's be honest.

5. The fact that Tacha still throws shade from time to time doesn't mean she's not working on herself. I believe she's trying to be a better person but change doesn't happen overnight. Drug addicts and smokers who are trying to overcome their addiction may relapse once in a while. Tacha is someone who loves to react whenever she feels some kind of way, she doesn't know how to ignore things. It's going to take a lot of time and effort for her to fight the urge to always react.

Both Mercy and Tacha are imperfect young women who are doing well for themselves, support who you want to support without saying nasty things about the other. Titans and Mercenaries should reconcile once and for all abeg.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Monsuratulatu:
Shake that bum bum!

Haters Quench!... cheesy
Forever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2020
Living her best life

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Something BIG is coming cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bestcreamreview:
1. Mercy won, she's the first female BBnaija winner, nothing anyone says or does can change that. No amount of insults, rumours or audio endorsement accusations can change that fact.

2. Tacha may not have won the show but no one can deny that she's doing amazing for herself, she's getting deals left and right and she has a very supportive fanbase that can go to any length for her sake. She's a very beautiful and successful young woman.

3. Even if you insult Mercy from now till thy kingdom come, it won't affect her bank account, neither will it affect how people in general view her. I don't know Mercy personally, but nearly everyone who knows her personally has said good things about her. They always say she has a good heart, she's humble, she has good vibes etc. I've never heard even a tiny rumour of Mercy being a terrible person. She's not perfect, she talks anyhow sometimes but it's just so obvious that she has a great personality.

4. Tacha may come off as rude and arrogant but that doesn't automatically make her a bad person. She may have a really good heart beneath all that attitude. We all have flaws so no one should be vilified constantly because of their flaws, some people actually don't want Tacha to succeed because of her attitude meanwhile they're not perfect themselves. You can have anger issues/ego issues and still have a good heart, people react differently to things, not everyone knows how to handle situations calmly, let's be honest.

5. The fact that Tacha still throws shade from time to time doesn't mean she's not working on herself. I believe she's trying to be a better person but change doesn't happen overnight. Drug addicts and smokers who are trying to overcome their addiction may relapse once in a while. Tacha is someone who loves to react whenever she feels some kind of way, she doesn't know how to ignore things. It's going to take a lot of time and effort for her to fight the urge to always react.

Both Mercy and Tacha are imperfect young women who are doing well for themselves, support who you want to support without saying nasty things about the other. Titans and Mercenaries should reconcile once and for all abeg.

Guyyyyy.. I tire

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bestcreamreview:

I have no regrets about loving and supporting Tacha and I will always love her.
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
on this note,I hereby exit the thread!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by EwuGambia: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 3:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa Agama's supporters are stagnant! see venita and Ike life... Diane had to flee with sense.. omotola don face front.. Rita Dominic has stopped famzing.. Dencia the bleaching cream/love peddler has abandoned Agama! Hawaii soap cant wait to sign Erica and dump Agama. her Tacha hater fans have moved on to nengi and erica. kwakwa kwa
I swear I Noticed It Ooo.. Even Leo Dasilva Is Famzing Titans Now Oooo... All Agama Supporters are Not Doing Well Really.. I Like The Fact Diane Gbe Body at last ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 3:56am On Aug 01, 2020
Monsuratulatu:

Trashpig is not only badluck to herself but to those who came close to her.

Her relationship with kahfi caused the sudden death of her brother...

Sirdee never did well for one second until he ran for his destiny... grin
Nkay couldn't sell one cloth when she was with trashpig until she joined the winners circle and it's been testimony upon testimony..

Toke Makinwa that has been growing and making impact is suddenly being exposed as a cheap LovePeddler who was leaving in man's house all these while and has been evicted by Amcon. Imagine the embarrassment... cheesy cheesy

See Peter okoye na, he cannot even rise... grin

Ubi Franklin has been rendered useless.

Tbillz nkor, that one's destiny has been exchanged. He can NEVER amount to anything...

Should I go on?... grin grin

Anyone who associates with trashpig faces one disappointment or the other.
Good thing Mo' abudu didn't associate herself with trashpig when daftians were trying to rope her into their nonsense..Tueh!

Trasha needs proper deliverance from the spirit of badluck..... tongue

Kwkakwkwkakakkakwkka..
The First one Isn't Called For at All..
Let's Leave Khafi Out Of All These Plssssssssss..Be Reasonable...Plssss..

Now Back To Our Draggings..
Sirdee Is Doing Better Than Ike sha..We All Know That.

Kwkakka..Nkay Has Not Started a Clothing Line when She was with Tacha...So Get Ur facts Right....
Kwkakkwkw..I Know Tokes Own Pained Y'all To Ur Vulvas ..The Silent Treatment y'all received ..Just The way A Queen Should ..Kwakakak..Now Who's The Fool...Another Public Display Of Madness..
Kwkakakakakakakakakaka

Hmmmmm...I don't Understand What U mean By Rise..Cos Last I checked..Alll Agama Supporters Joined Together..They No Reach Am At alll....I mean Alll Of Them..allllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's Ubi Franklin Plsss..Last We all Checked He was Winner In The Crazy Losing Department N was Never a Tacha Stan..just a Manipulator like AGamabia

If Tbillzs Calls U Now Taht He want To Work With U..What Will Be Ur Response...
Kwkkakakwkwkwakakakkakakaakka..
My dear..I Know it's Painful To see Tacha Winning N the winner of The show is Playing Poker For Loserz....Dingdong

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hummel94: 4:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Before I Exit The Thread Finally... Take a Closer Look A Tacha N Take a Closer Look At The Rest... I was expecting u to Mention DonJazzy Tho... Kwkakakwkwkwk..

Something Bigger Than OPPO IS Coming.. Machineries Brace Up.. Titans We Move... BYe Guys.... Muah Muah Muah..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2020
See them lunatics running. Mercy hasn't stopped Winning o. I wonder why y'all are running away...

Well Sha, when Mercy announces one deal again, y'all will find your way back to wail as usual... kwaaaa!... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2020
Hummel94:
Before I Exit The Thread Finally...
Take a Closer Look A Tacha N Take a Closer Look At The Rest...
I was expecting u to Mention DonJazzy Tho...
Kwkakakwkwkwk..

Something Bigger Than OPPO IS Coming..
Machineries Brace Up..
Titans We Move...
BYe Guys....
Muah Muah Muah..
If you leave this thread , Yu are a loser!.

Yu need to stay here and keep trolling Mercy... tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2020
Hummel94

Who has time to drag okoto yarns with you?..

See all these people I mentioned are facing one crisis or the other since their alliance with the badlucked disqualified loser..

Nkay and sirdee were lucky to remove themselves before it was too late. Kahfi wasn't so lucky, now Toke has been publicity ridiculed. Na wa!

Thank God I don't Stan the daughter of a devil like trashpig... tongue tongue

As for Don jazzy, if he keeps gbenshing trasha, his own is coming... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by doziefrank07(m): 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bestcreamreview:

My lady you've spoken well.
Wisdom shall never depart from you..
Henceforth, I won't engage any banter from them on this thread since I know the worth of my fave(which no one can change).

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mercy with Cece on Sallah day kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
My cruise girl grin grin grin

Release the relass song, we'll stream.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wentworthorg: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
The first evictions are always kinda harsh or unfair if you like.Remember last year when Avala and Isilomo were evicted by a cruel game of chance.Thats what also happened today.So from now on,they will return to the usual evictions by the voting public
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Monsuratulatu: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Nice!..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Baba4kinatu(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2020
OPPO got a wrong model. Those pictures are not fine one bit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2020
Oppo A92 launches by 2pm today.

Hosted by Tacha cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kimbrielle(f): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Join Tacha live with oppo Nigeria for the launch of oppo A92 and you stand a chance to win this amazing phone.

Remember it is oppo or no phone cheesy

Tacha I stan cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Baba4kinatu:
OPPO got a wrong model. Those pictures are not fine one bit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tatiana4u: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Oppo A92 launches by 2pm today.

Hosted by Tacha cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8299) (8300) (8301) (8302) (8303) (8304) (8305) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.