Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,736 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? (83073 Views)

Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by tendingNews: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? - Nollywood Actress Patienceyisa Cries Out, Flaunts Big Cucumber

Nollywood actress, Patienceyisa, has lamented of being tired of being a virgin as her husband is taking a long time to show up and marry her.

The actress who claims to be a virgin and keeping her virginity for her future husband shared a video of her in bedroom rubbing cream while lamenting about lack of sex.

She asked her fans if she should resort to masturbation even as a virgin since the urge is becoming too much while her would be husband is nowhere to be found to come and propose to her.

She said:

"There is something that has been bothering me that I need some answers"
"What Is The Right Age For A Woman To Loose Her Virginity?"

"I mean, I have been keeping my virginity for my husband and the right man is not coming, I'm tired. I'm so so tired! I don't know what to do. Sometimes I feel like, you know, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, I feel like doing it, what should I do? Is it to begin to masturbate? Is it right biblically to masturbate? I will like to know please, I need help...."

Her fans spotted the big cucumber on her bed and are now asking her about what the cucumber is doing there.

Watch the video and see her fans' reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/actress-says-shes-tired-of-being-virgin.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by tendingNews: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
See more

Watch the video here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by tendingNews: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
More
Watch the video here

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by SenorFax(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
What some girls do to themselves is even worse than rape.

After tarnishing their own image

Next is whose image to tarnish..... Watch out for that cucumber, it will soon be accused of being overriped.

Run from ladies who are always blaming others for their misfortune.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Donald95(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
I hope she won't accuse the Cucumber of Rape? Ndi Ara

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Davash222(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Tomorrow now this one will still come and say innocent cucumber raped and disvirgined her.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
What is come to Nigerians? God help us o

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Afrok(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
All these disvirgined virgins sef... if you want to trend, kindly associate yourself somehow with a certain Pastor. thank you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by OddslordIsBack: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
y using dt nice fruit,
use some thing hard joking anyway
just imagine what she said

is mmm still paying?

2 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Johnkay01: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm...

Gone are those days when ladies do have little moral

Women of virtues has now gone into extinct.

Corruption is being celebrated in high places

Those not privilege to government purse take solace in prostitution, drug trafficking, cyber crime and kidnapping.

Only Jah knows how next generation will look like

Jah let thy kingdom come

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by GOFRONT(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

Pls don't masturbate.....Simply go to COZA church....KRESTO FATO will make you alright....If u know u know b dat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by blazepascal(m): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
You have to be strong dont let anybody take ur virginity
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by blazepascal(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
And pls dont masturbate many people have been in this scenario you are being tempted dont fall in to that trap with God you will conquer

3 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by crazyABO(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
People just call virgin anyhow. Lol girls line am a virgin after dating them one day body jam body the second day I can explain undecided when I was young one man...... lol una no how the story dey go grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
if that girl na virgin then mia khalifa na virgin too

10 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Pepperoniq(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Haunti.
Shut up..
You wan use style trend...
Virginia indeed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Very soon this one go say one Pastor somewhere don collect im virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hanti Hanti you mumu o! we no get fish brain like you

2 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Junkie1: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS TO HER, SHE GOT THE ATTENTION SHE WAS SEEKING FOR..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
She need Jesus in her life.. cry

4 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Trigga001(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Things people do for attention

1 Like

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
good luck to her undecided
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by AroOkigbo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Secondary virgin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by daddytime(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
Go and ask Fatoneoyinbo at COZA.

1 Like

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Richdad50(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

I feel ashamed putting a word on this thread. It's not worth it. I have learnt in life to never engage anyone who is being deliberately stupid.

Richdad

6 Likes

Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let a man of ggod do it for you... alaran
Re: Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? by Monaco2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
U need some COZA grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.