Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (49619 Views)

Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ZWorld: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
A 20-year-old woman, Makoduchukwu Ndubisi on Saturday reportedly stabbed her husband to death in Nsugbe, Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State.

The deceased, John Bosko Ngu, was allegedly stabbed on his chest by the wife with a sharp knife over a feud yet to be ascertained.

Confirming the incident, Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed said the corpse of deceased had been deposited at a morgue.
He added that investigation had commenced.

He said, “At about 8am today, police detectives attached to 33 Police Station Onitsha arrested one Makoduchukwu Ndubisi , 20, of No 16 Donking Street Nsugbe in Anambra East LGA of Anambra State.

“Suspect allegedly had a scuffle with her husband, one John Bosko Ngu ,aged 35 years of the same address and stabbed him on his chest with a sharp knife.

“Scene was visited by police detectives and victim rushed to Boromeo Hospital Onitsha for medical attention but was certified dead on arrival by a medical doctor.

“Corpse was deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy; exhibit recovered and case is under investigation to ascertain circumstances surrounding the incident.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/20-year-old-woman-stabs-her-husband-to-death-in-anambra/

L

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Marry your mate, these young girls no get brain, but they will not hear.

Let's wait for the females to come and defend their mates first.....

Men are now the new Endangered species.

Now I'm certain that what the snake told Eve in Eden was "Valar Morghulis"

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Why is marital violence so much rampant in this region of the country?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Omg this is disturbing
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
That woman doesn't look 20.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:
That woman doesn't look 20.
She looks younger sef. I'm sure she's under 20

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed sad The chuks.Evans%Kanu family. If dey nor use pestle,dem go use cutlass.#FearIPOBjew

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ogashman(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
I hope she does the time associated with this kind of crime.

See my signature for your flight bookings
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can't believe someone as young as this would have the guts to stab someone like this

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Most women below 25yrs most don't knw what they want...life revolves around them.
I pity men who marry them and invest emotions. Its quite scary

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ZWorld: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Realanonymous: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
What kind of life am i living embarassed

Disappointment in business
Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding
Every step i take seems to be heading nowhere

I Just wish government can grant me euthanasia
I want to end it all and take a lifetime rest
I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want to kill myself, yet, i want to die.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by chibu4u2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Speechless
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ibkgab001: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
Which kind thing be this

Meanwhile
Pastor Fatoyinbo blood pressure as at 9:00am this morning. Is 1000/90,000 grin

Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation
Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor"
Akah Nnani To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down Immediately As Senior Pastor"
Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members
CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo
COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study
Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter
Ebuka Replies COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo
COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick"
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation
Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester
COZA Pastor: Kemi Adetiba Educates Nigerians On How Rape Victims Behave
Nigerians To Donate Money For Busola Dakolo’s Court Case With COZA Pastor
COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience"

7 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
ZWorld:

The deceased, John Bosko Ngu, was allegedly stabbed on his chest by the wife with a sharp knife over a feud yet to be ascertained.

L

Hungry and unprofessional bloggers....Op you and your source couldn't wait to ascertain the crux of the matter before running to press so your sorry asses can bore us with this heap of crap for a news thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by nairalee(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
See the inscription on her shirt. So she's even telling thee world that she's happy about it.

I think we're gradually losing our sense of humanity.

Killing, violence, maiming, jungle justice, kidnap, domestic violence, rape, suicide EVERYDAY.

What's happening to humanity?

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by abc115: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

I can't keep living this way, every resources i try to pull together isn't working and I'm just here all alone with my thought.

I don't want money or wordly things, i just want to be free from Scoliosis that has consumed my life into depression.

Is this the end

Nairaland, save a life

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by helinues: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na wah oo

Misunderstanding went wrong
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Junkie1: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
WEAK WAY TO DIE
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by itsme01: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019

RIP to the man, look at her konkonbili eye balls

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by Chipink(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Though I'm not justifying her but could be self defense

15 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by chizzyreal: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
kerzhim:
Why is marital violence so much rampant in this region of the country?
Only goats think this way

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cat happy
Pussy resting!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Make he marry him generation he refused. See now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Realanonymous:

Family hating
Friends hating
No love life
Unhealthiness disturbing
Always indoor brooding

Is this the end
PM me
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) by hammerF1: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
WEN MONEY NO DEY, DAT IS THE REAL TEST OF TRUE LOVE.

WITH MONEY, EVEN UR ENEMY WILL CLAIM TO LOVE U.

WELL, DEY SHOULD NOT BEAT HER TOO MUCH AS I CAN SEE HER FACE IS SWOLLEN ALREADY.

SHE HAS EARNED HERSELF SOME TIME IN PRISON. SHE SHOULD NOT BE WASTED COMPLETELY IN PRISON BUT RELEASES AFTER 5 YEARS.

SHE IS UNDER 21 YEARS AT THE TIME OF THE CRIME.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / 28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.