Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (55912 Views)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Tareq1105: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Hazlett1988:
You got raped years ago and you are just telling the world,that is so ridiculous if you ask me,even if this is true,you should have said it earlier.let assume its true,if you had come out and told the world about these you would have saved other victims from COZA pastor which he must have raped after you.the question I want to ask you please is,did you report this it to the police after you where raped I guess the answer is no,you are just coming out to the world to tell them what happened.don't bother taking this to court because if you do you will loose,I'm not a lawyer but I bet on it that if I represent this same pastor he win and I will make sure he get compensation for defying is name.

Did your wife tell anyone when she was raped?

May be your daughter will tell you when it happens to her and only then you will understand.

Do you expect a married woman of Busola's calibre to be telling lies on her experience when she was 17 yrs?

Sebi you have daughters, just wait patiently only then you will believe.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Tareq1105: 5:58am On Jun 30, 2019
TSRC:
On studying the facts well, it dawned on me that busola was seriously loose.
Pastor fucck you, choir master still fucck you.
Both of them turn you to cum dump. *spits* undecided

Her saving grace is that she was a minor. That is the only reason i am still standing with her.

Your daughter will call you one day to share her story with you probably you will understand then.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Bet9ja13138: 6:11am On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]See Below

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Evercurious(f): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2019
spongeisback:
you're so foolish and you are sex obsessed. Nigerian women you guys need to better. Busola was raped twice by her pastor and I've not seen you anywhere condemning him. Even as you claim it was consensual should a married pastor be sleeping with an underage girl?

Myself and other men stand with Busola but you a woman like her is blaming her and you wonder why men treat you all like trash. Whatever biodun did to Busola someone will do it to you and your children.

IF YOU LIKE YOU STAND , RUN SIT SQUAT .. ALL IS YOUR BUSINESS. I M FEMALE DOESNT MAKE ME SENTIMENTAL ABOUT ISSUES. IF YOU WANT TO THATS YOUR BUSINESS.

BUT I CANT BE DAFT IF YOU CHOOSE TO
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Pearlman(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
sad

Where is Angel Gabriel, pls get the trumpet and sound it....
Are you sure? Are you really ready?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Zaikon(m): 6:34am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
sad

Are u sure u. Ready for that now?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by martowskin1(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Bizmagnet:
People are very willing to slay the pastor without the second thought that he may be innocent, even the daily scamming and duping politicians who could be hidden serial rapists. Nonsense!

Don't be too carried away by your competitors. Make your business and ideas overtake theirs by taking the right step.
Get a website/blog/software for your business and ideas today at affordable price.
Check my signature for contacts.

My dear, this is not the first time this man is accused.... Aloy of us gave him support the first time, we fought for him online.... Bullied the lady out for wanting to bring down a man of God...

But men, common sense is all we need here, how can one man, only u be accused of same crime, others are gradually coming out if u dont know....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by losak9111(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Hahahaha

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Bizmagnet: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Danwakae:

You are a product of rape

Keep raping banza bastard
Rape didn't, doesn't and can never exist in my bloodline. I only pity the unfortunate incident that brought you fought. You don't need to show to the whole world you were not raised by both of your parents. I understand your problem perfectly well and I think you need to be quarantined instead of looking for those that will salvage you from your insanity. You don't deserve living among sane people.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by dominusgai(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

Who endorsed the pastor's adulterous act? My dear pls thats why I said you should go sleep..

SHE WAS NOT RAPED..SIMPLE
Stupidity at it's maximum
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by dominusgai(m): 7:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

MY DEAR MY CHILD CANT BE THAT DUMB AND LOOSE TO ALLOW AND MAN TOUCH HER INAPPROPRIATELY WITHOUT REACTING AND REPORTING SUCH ..

GET IT?
Hmm, yes they can. Because from your interaction you seem like one to jump into conclusion and supports a superior in an argument with a subordinate.
Your child would not make a single noise as she will believe you would support the pastor over her.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by dominusgai(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2019
Hazlett1988:
You got raped years ago and you are just telling the world,that is so ridiculous if you ask me,even if this is true,you should have said it earlier.let assume its true,if you had come out and told the world about these you would have saved other victims from COZA pastor which he must have raped after you.the question I want to ask you please is,did you report this it to the police after you where raped I guess the answer is no,you are just coming out to the world to tell them what happened.don't bother taking this to court because if you do you will loose,I'm not a lawyer but I bet on it that if I represent this same pastor he win and I will make sure he get compensation for defying is name.
Remind me again, how long did it take for Bill Cosby's accusers to come forward?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by HeyCorleone(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Auduambless:
Let me break silence and speak...

I am not endorsing evil, rape or misleading by leaders.
But I want to start by asking the said Mrs dakolo's, why she has kept all of this for over 17yrs without telling any body not even her close relatives.
She said that her sister was around. But till date the sister is still silent.

Alot of prophet are passing through criticism and pains of what they know nothing about, recently was btwn apostle Johnson Sulaiman of omega fire ministry and one Stella.

Whether the story is real or fake, only God understand the truth and he is the judge of all. Allow God to judge the situation..

Even prophets in the Bible were wrongly condemned and stoned to death, MOGs should expect more...

Stay strong man of God. Unless let God intervene

I don't understand. Why do you idiots make comments like you're out of touch with reality? Together with Hazlett1988, and a lot of other brain-dead Nairalanders, you talk like you have no idea of what happens in real life.

When has any Nigerian ever accused a pastor of something and gotten away with it? Has such a matter ever been investigated? No. We have, over the years, treated men of God with a such of reverence that we do not even accord our parents. They are infallible. Without mistakes. That's why they can tell you to sow your car or house as a seed and you'd do so without second thoughts. We have made them God.

How do you then bring accusations against such persons and expect it to stand? Who would believe you? When there are over 5k devoted members that would defend the pastor with the last drop of their blood. Who do you even report to? How do you report the GO of a church? To another GO? Or to a junior pastor? And who would believe the accusations of a young unknown girl of 17? I'm sure the church would accuse her of being a daughter or agent of the marine kingdom sent to destroy their pastor. You know this to be proof. Why act like you're out of touch with reality? What proof are you seeking from her? A video recording? A piece of his cloth she tore away? DNA results? Just what are you looking for from a rape that happened over 10 years ago?

I don't know how you guys reason. Truth. But it's better you seal your mouth shut than try to discredit her story.

I don't even know how people take a pastor who dresses in designer clothes worth thousands of dollars serious. Working in the Lord's vineyard calls from moderation, and self denial. Man who can't control his love for material things, how do you want him to control his lust?

The idiot I'm most worried about is Hazlett1988. He knows absolutely nothing about the law and talks like a fool with sugar on his tongue. How long did it take Cosby's accusers to come out? Where's Cosby now? It doesn't matter the duration. The law is the law. Besides, she wasn't stating it because she needed legal settlement. You wouldn't understand this because you're Intellectually inept. Her story was to provide a basis for girls with recent cases. According to Segalink, over 30 people have joined issues with her to present a case in court. Fresh cases o presume. Her confession was for us to see the MOG as the piece of crap that he is, since he neither offered an apology nor sort to make amends. That's it.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by etunoman76(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
If God were to say that only those that didn't hear about the following words (COZA, krest, Fatoyinbo and Busola) today in Nigeria would make heaven. I guess we all are stuck.
This scandal whether it's true or not has further reminded parents of the role of friendship they should play in their children's lives so that these children will see you as a friend and be able to tell you whatsoever going on in their life. Imagine this story is coming up after 15 years.
Hey! you reading this now watch out, that paedophile might be the neighbour next door. Let's always be alert to little little signs we think don't matter. Eg.
1. You see those uncles always calling small small girls 'my wife' watch them closely I repeat closely they are not far from being suspects.
2. When your girl child is not comfortable with a particular person or her mood changes immediately you bring up any topic about the person or she frequently voices out her dislike for that person don't force her to like the dude you might be hurting her without knowing, try and talk with her to ascertain if there's more to it than meets the eye.
Finally, never hush your child or tell them to shut up just hear them out even if what they are saying is sounding gibberish to you. I'm sure you've heard the saying that there's some sort of sense in nonsense and when they tell you about a sensitive issue always do something about it you're their guardian angel if you don't know.
#Saynotorape

I'd say this is one of the most thought provoking comments I have read on the ongoing rape saga, so far. Thank you for this. I have two very young children and it would be heartrending if they are taken advantage of.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Jerrynaija: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Dis one kill body o
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by eraj4real: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by hush15: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
President Buhari's aide, Tolu Ogunlesi and former Presidential candidateOby Ezekwesili, have both reacted to the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo. 

While Tolu Ogunlesi revealed that his 2013 article 'Touch Not My Anointed' was inspired by the rape acts allegedly perpetrated by Pastor Fatoyinbo, Oby Ezekwesili who also reacted called on the Police and Public Prosecution to take the lead to seek justice for victims and signal deterrent.

Tolu who also took a swipe at Lere Olayinka for saying the Pastor Fatoyinbo had consensual sex with Busola Dakolo, stated that the story within COZA will be that the devil attacked the church. He tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/buharis-aide-tolu-ogunlesi-and-oby-ezekwesili-react-to-rape-allegation-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

if you are a man out there into the business of raping, this must be a hard time for you cos any wrong move, the anger of Busola will be meted out on you. Business cant be the same again from this on cos no more keeping it inside. becareful, be warned cos Nigerians will deal with you decisively.

For any one who falls prey to this victim, dont keep it inside, speak out immediately . If none fights for you which i doubt, God will. Keeping it inside will only bring doubts and be genuine. You cant be flirting around, whether intentionally or not, then end up being a victim and claim being raped. Most rape cases starts from being flirty which often times is untintentional. By that, i mean being improperly dressed for the occassion. You are going to the office, church, even in the neighbourhood and you dress to kill. You will only have yourself to blame because you will be the one marked for the kill. The biology of male and female is like a magnet. Slight appeal can cause an attraction and it goes both ways. I have heard girls admire and salivate at a guys physique and endowments but since women happens to be victims more, pls always control your sexiness. Cover you body when you should...
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by 11doubledee: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Even if he is innocent of rape,how about this chronic fornication as a "man of god".
To me,he should be of the highest conduct as a pastor but again only God knows the truth.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by leye4u: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
President Buhari's aide, Tolu Ogunlesi and former Presidential candidateOby Ezekwesili, have both reacted to the rape allegation against Pastor Fatoyinbo. 

While Tolu Ogunlesi revealed that his 2013 article 'Touch Not My Anointed' was inspired by the rape acts allegedly perpetrated by Pastor Fatoyinbo, Oby Ezekwesili who also reacted called on the Police and Public Prosecution to take the lead to seek justice for victims and signal deterrent.

Tolu who also took a swipe at Lere Olayinka for saying the Pastor Fatoyinbo had consensual sex with Busola Dakolo, stated that the story within COZA will be that the devil attacked the church. He tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/buharis-aide-tolu-ogunlesi-and-oby-ezekwesili-react-to-rape-allegation-against-pastor-fatoyinbo/

What YouTube views would cause in this country eh.. everyone just wan trend by force....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by robinsoncrosoe: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
tunary:
So it is right for a MOG to bang his church members eh
This is the problem

You call him a man of God

I see him as an ordinary man like u and me that is staying on earth and prone to make mistakes

Is high time people know that the pope,sultan of sokoto,pastor,imam,Alfa and every religious heads are humans like every other person.

U now make them god of men and u are expecting much from them.they may disappoint at times
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Danwakae(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Bizmagnet:

Rape didn't, doesn't and can never exist in my bloodline. I only pity the unfortunate incident that brought you fought. You don't need to show to the whole world you were not raised by both of your parents. I understand your problem perfectly well and I think you need to be quarantined instead of looking for those that will salvage you from your insanity. You don't deserve living among sane people.

Oh !!!, I just confirmed that u have RAPED YOUR MOTHER

wawa mara kyau...Dan iska
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Bizmagnet: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Danwakae:

Oh !!!, I just confirmed that u have RAPED YOUR MOTHER

wawa mara kyau...Dan iska
I now know who is behind this monica. Almajiri for that matter...face where your problems lie up there, Gambari.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Danwakae(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Bizmagnet:

I now know who is behind this monica. Almajiri for that matter...face where your problems lie up there, Gambari.

If Almajiri is the reason why u have choosen to be raping your mother and sisters, continue...Very good

I understand....Dan karuwa da banza
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by articulate078: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
winterfell007:
I wonder why my mind keeps telling me. This wasn't a rape but a supposed sexual relationship that went sore.
I'm yet to get the true definition of 'rape' please Nairaland ladies enlighten me.

What is rape?
What are the elements or characteristics that defines rape?

Me self no sure say na rape because if it was against her consent,at least she will struggle or shout 'pls do not do it'or 'somebody help'.But in ds case d pastor enter d house and placed his hands on her mouth, put her on d couch and started banging without any form of resistance.It seems I need to relearn d exact meaning of rape.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by osejie17(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
sad
make he no try am o
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
etunoman76:

I'd say this is one of the most thought provoking comments I have read on the ongoing rape saga, so far. Thank you for this. I have two very young children and it would be heartrending if they are taken advantage of.
I'm flattered.
Thank you Sir. When issues like these come up we should as well learn one or two things from it. These children are vulnerable we should protect them with everything we have.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

And she kept getting all the numerous bleeps and you call that RAPE? Guy I m no fool. If you choose to be sentimental, well it's good and fine. But it won't take you no where

She ll only get sympathy or is it empathy and nothing more.

HEAD TO COURT OF YOU HAVE A CASE AND SEE IF THOSE TESTIMONIES CAN GET HER JUSTICE.. COS I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE AIM OF ALL THIS HER OUTBURST.. SORRYIF I MAY ASK DO YOU EVEN KNOW?

Do you thinks she is doing this for solely justice? For crying out loud she is a mother now and the fear of what her children or others might get exposed to is the reason she damned her fears and is now speaking. Moreover, she has the support of her husband now.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence

Quite insightful. Do you still have the books?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Evercurious:

IF YOU LIKE YOU STAND , RUN SIT SQUAT .. ALL IS YOUR BUSINESS. I M FEMALE DOESNT MAKE ME SENTIMENTAL ABOUT ISSUES. IF YOU WANT TO THATS YOUR BUSINESS.

BUT I CANT BE DAFT IF YOU CHOOSE TO

Wait o, you are female? I thought you are a male hiding under a female moniker. You can't be female, I can't sense any feminity in you. Maybe you are an hermaphrodite.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by eraj4real: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Quite insightful. Do you still have the books?

I had to read and return the books.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:

I had to read and return the books.

Oh OK. Can you remember their names?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi, Ezekwesili On Pastor Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by eraj4real: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Oh OK. Can you remember their names?
Power of positive thinking. And a number of books by Ben Carson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Poses With Her Butt In Bikini In Swimming Pool / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.