Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) (614 Views)

STUDENT LOAN LAW: Not Yet Uhuru. What To Do Next? / Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria? / Please Help, I Need A Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Ola247360(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Good day wonderful people

please I'm dire in need of student loan
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Skyteam7: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
You need a loan of 3.6m. What's your collateral. How will you refund it. What work would refund it.
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by uboma(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Skyteam7:
You need a loan of 3.6m. What's your collateral. How will you refund it. What work would refund it.

Lol

Right questions to ask.
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Ola247360(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Skyteam7:

Good questions sir, the loan is just needed for the visa to be approved it's not meant to be spent on anything.......the school is tuition free and I am moving with half a million naira to cover my personal expense while I secure a menial job to foot monthly bills.

if u need further details know kindly let me know.
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Skyteam7: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ola247360:

Good questions sir, the loan is just needed for the visa to be approved it's not meant to be spent on anything.......the school is tuition free and I am moving with half a million naira to cover my personal expense while I secure a menial job to foot monthly bills.

if u need further details know kindly let me know.

I'm helping you make a better presentation. Such presentation won't get you what you want. You need to make a better presentation that includes what's at stake what the investor would gain etc.
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Ola247360(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=Ola247360 post=79782785]Good day wonderful
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Ola247360(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Skyteam7:

I'm helping you make a better presentation. Such presentation won't get you what you want. You need to make a better presentation that includes what's at stake what the investor would gain etc.

I don't have any collateral but I have credible guarantors and the loan will be repayed within one year with 10% interest rate
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
I can see you're going to my beloved Germany, block account things.
viel Gluck
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Ola247360(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2019
FCBboy:
I can see you're going to my beloved Germany, block account things.

viel Gluck

yes brother, I have been on this for the past three years b4 I graduated, all people I know in Germany are not willing to issue Sponsorship letters which is an alternative to the block account of 3.6m.

Las las e be like say I go follow guyz for street if nothing positive show up.

I tried so hard
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Ola247360:

yes brother, I have been on this for the past three years b4 I graduated, all people I know in Germany are not willing to issue Sponsorship letters which is an alternative to the block account of 3.6m.

Las las e be like say I go follow guyz for street if nothing positive show up.

I tried so hard
I have a question, not that i want to help you ooh

The account will be blocked and €700+ will be released every month, how do you intend to pay back since the money won't be released at once?

just curious.
Re: Student Loan Urgently Needed(3.6m) by Ola247360(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
FCBboy:
I have a question, not that i want to help you ooh

The account will be blocked and €700+ will be released every month, how do you intend to pay back since the money won't be released at once?

just curious.

That's Y I said it will be paid back in one year 720€ will be released every month and guy man go hustle too.

but it doesn't matter anymore, nobody owe me anything in life.... I got take what I want the way I Know.

(1) (Reply)

Any Farmer In The House? Check Out This Opportunity / Bugcrowd - A Site That Pays You Upto $500 For Each Bug You Find In A Website / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With N1m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.