Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

“how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington (540 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wellington Rocks Pixie Cut (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean / Tosin Etomi With Funmi Wellington: Adesua's Brother & Banky W Brother Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by iamocheme: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nollywood actress and Banky W’s wife, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has narrated how she was almost raped by her lesson teacher while she was still a teenager.

According to the actress who shared her story on her Instagram revealed how she was sexually molested by her so-called lesson teacher.

Read her post below:

Almost every woman has a story to tell about someone who taken advantage of them.
The culprits? Lesson teacher, house help, boss, driver, cook, family friend, uncle, aunty even dad.

Mine? Lesson teacher. Man actually grabbed tits that I didn’t even really have. Ran out of the house. Told my aunty. She tried to make me continue the lessons. Her exact words were ‘if your teacher in school makes a pass, will you stop going to class?
My mum believed me though❤

If you haven’t experienced trauma, pls shut it. I wasn’t raped but when he grabbed my tits, I FROZE out of fear before I realised that I could run and RUN I DID.

see more photos below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/how-my-lesson-teacher-almost-rape-me-adesua-etomi-wellington/

Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by GOFRONT(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
cool
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by paiz: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
So now is rape that is trending
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by Bomboiy: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Me too association of Nigeria (MTAN).

1 Like

Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by Bizmagnet: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
You ran but Busola didn't have legs he could run with? Wht are you insinuating here?
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by Davash222(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape couldn’t even allow Helicopter to trend finish.

#BringbackHelicopter
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by ojun50(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
We never hear any rape case from any NL babe oh,,,,,,, after 30 years them go come open up
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by FAMILYJA(f): 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape season
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by Topmaike007(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chisos Naija Don suffer guys let us all speak out too
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by IamD18: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
No go get pregnant for your husband, be busy jumping from one rape case to another.

Stupid creatures!

Check most of them ranting on social media, you'll be amazed to know that they one time in their life, molested their madam's little boy.
Re: “how My Lesson Teacher Almost Rape Me” – Adesua Etomi-wellington by mattsejuro(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
We all have to be careful how we handle our kids and the people we expose them to.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of When Tacha Was Been Mocked When Contesting For BBN / Man Ends His Life After His Girlfriend Dumped Him For His Friend And He Also Los / Yuna Rouge Download Album. Full 2019 Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.