Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million (728 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / Business Idea With #50,000??? / Business Idea With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by SteveUg(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
Goodevening nairalanders!
Please what kind of lucrative business can someone start up with a budget of #1million.
Location- Cross river
Your ideas and opinion are welcome. Thanks
Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Zibahstores(f): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
SteveUg:
Please what kind of lucrative business can someone start up with a budget of #1million.
Location- Cross river
Importation. You would be glad you did. You can either find a niche and become a supplier of a particular product or more.

1 Like

Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
SteveUg:
Location- Cross river
Open or invest in Scorpion Milking business. A drop costs $130 and a gallon costs $38,000,000

1 Like

Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Kenni700(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hi Poster.

My company produces teaching materials for schools and pupils of ages 2 to 6.

With that amount, you can be our distributor in Cross River state as we dont have any distributor yet in Cross River. Averagely in a month, you can generate 300k to 400k monthly.

We have over 120 schools in Lagos, Delta and Edo State that is currently using our products.
The new term starts by Sept 2019. All you need to do is take the products to schools and they will rush you.

Because our products are unique, attractive and exceptional, you MUST get huge patronage daily.
If you have a vehicle for distribution or like 4 foot marketers, you can sell materials worth 80k-100k per day.

Our teaching aid comes in

1. Alphabets
2. Numbers
3. Animals
4. Fruits
5. Mathematical Symbols
6. Shapes

For instance, if you take our teaching aids to Winners Schools in Cross River, you will be sure to sell upto 120k worth of our teaching materials to them alone.

Attached to this post are samples of our NUMBER teaching aids.

We have our head office and factory in Lagos and our regional branch in Edo State.
Contact us on kenni700limited@gmail.com
Whatsapp 08056949842.

Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Kenni700(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Number teaching aids sample pictures.

We can send you price list for distributorship so you can compare and contrast.

Regards.
Kenneth Uhunoma(Mr)

Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by LIAONCEN(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
SteveUg:
Location- Cross river

man! you need to check out this list ultimate working proven business ideas in Nigeria NaijaCEO never fails

check out the business ideas listed by naijaCEO here http:///2X8mQXV

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Odinlo24: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Open or invest in Scorpion Milking business. A drop costs $130 and a gallon costs $38,000,000
please how does someone interested in this business go about it?
Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Unrated900(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Kenni700:
Hi Poster.

My company produces teaching materials for schools and pupils of ages 2 to 6.

With that amount, you can be our distributor in Cross River state as we dont have any distributor yet in Cross River. Averagely in a month, you can generate 300k to 400k monthly.

We have over 120 schools in Lagos, Delta and Edo State that is currently using our products.
The new term starts by Sept 2019. All you need to do is take the products to schools and they will rush you.

Because our products are unique, attractive and exceptional, you MUST get huge patronage daily.
If you have a vehicle for distribution or like 4 foot marketers, you can sell materials worth 80k-100k per day.

Our teaching aid comes in

1. Alphabets
2. Numbers
3. Animals
4. Fruits
5. Mathematical Symbols
6. Shapes

For instance, if you take our teaching aids to Winners Schools in Cross River, you will be sure to sell upto 120k worth of our teaching materials to them alone.

Attached to this post are samples of our NUMBER teaching aids.

We have our head office and factory in Lagos and our regional branch in Edo State.
Contact us on kenni700limited@gmail.com
Whatsapp 08056949842.

Beware ooooo op beware of scammers

As they heard you mention 1m they rush to message and see if their juju will push you to them

Shame
Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Unrated900(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Odinlo24:
please how does someone interested in this business go about it?

Beware and don’t be entice with figure

It can be deceiving

Take your money and safe it

If you are in Lagos

Don’t see the shame go and buy LT commercial bus and start driving it on your own

Daily money of 10k. if you work hard

Within 5 months u are close to half of your money

Don’t let them deceive you here on NL

They are all looking for someone to make them rise up
Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Kenni700(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Unrated900:

Beware ooooo op beware of scammers

As they heard you mention 1m they rush to message and see if their juju will push you to them

Shame

A bigger shame on you. I can bet that you don't have a legit business or product of your own.

Prove me wrong,my company name is Kenni700 Limited. My factory address is no.3 Mayowa Avenue. Surulere.
Google it.

What is your own company name?
You think every body is a scam? A big shame of you.
If you are a scam,I am not a scam!

We have a real company,a real product,a real factory,a real customers and we also need a real investor/partner.

Regards.
Re: Please help I’m in Need Of Business Idea with a budget of #1million by Itizwell(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Come and invest in my company Longrich and earn weekly from your investment. Whatsapp 08143984749 for details

(1) (Reply)

Between Forex Trading And Digital Marketing, Which Is Worth Learning? / Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava / You Can Start This Business With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.