Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' (64831 Views)

Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead / Biodun & Busola Never Dated: COZA Reacts To Rape Scandal, Blames Jealous Pastors / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Kaybaba5(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by EdenChuk(f): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Y'all are crazy!

How about this headie?

EDEN CHUK: HOW I WAS RAPED MY SO CALLED PASTOR....

mtchew!!!!
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
jlsljssmlsks:
SHE'S BEGGING FOR HER LIFE

BELOW HERE

FULL VIDEO HERE
When you get so addicted to sxx, you end up looking for sxx in the wrong places. You've been flooding this trash on every thread.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by EdenChuk(f): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cimboltv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmWazm-8UmU

Victoria Nkong Accuses Former Winners Pastor Akinola Of Trying To Rape Her When He Was A Winner's Pastor

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSa4vcFAFK/?igshid=1uogxwovptoe0

Y'all are crazy!

How about this headie?

EDEN CHUK: HOW I WAS RAPED MY SO CALLED PASTOR....

mtchew!!!!
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by tiger28: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
As usual....... The Pastor will DENY IT! With ALL the consciousness of GOD which they profess to have, I have NEVER witnessed a so called MAN OF GOD confess to ANY sexual misdeed UNLESS they are caught in the act. These guys will RATHER lie to the world and ask for God's forgiveness in secret BUT forget that the almighty remembers that u lied to the world.

5 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by babeosisi: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
All you rapists shall not sleep well.
Bless her

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Bakbillz44(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
This na casting season ooo
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by noble2faith(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
O God of Israel! cry

What is happening to Christianity!
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Foolishmasses: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Leave them my bro....By the time Coza finish, we go return to harsh hidden realities going on in this country. Government sef dey enjoy the show as it give them more avenue to go about their agenda without much media focus

daddytime:
Rape do take over...no body cares about the Nigerian polity anymore.

Ruga is set to give us all Fulani neighbors an increase our LGAs

Make una continue dey COZA

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by AngelicBeing: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na RAPE CASE COM FULL EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Fisher007: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
And the rape week continues. Gbam
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Saviola247: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don dye, Which Kind of Wahala come be this na. shocked

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by idonhammer: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by able20(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nearly can't kill a bird, you would have allowed him rape you first before commenting

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by israelmao(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let them speak but truth can never be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Now na rape, after this one na ritual remain

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by enemyofprogress: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Christianity is in trouble in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by jconsulting(f): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
All the agberos that are rapist will just be looking now .....Say na agbero and thug dey rape wetin concern pastor of rape as profession
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by enemyofprogress: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fisher007:
And the rape week continues. Gbam
na so e go be till the Premier League begins

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by lilpage14(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
it`s 2019 and some people still think pastors are holy and never do anything wrong. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Upton: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
PaddyX:
76th minute - Double substitution from Nairaland FC

Ned Nwoko OUT

Fatoyinbo IN

R. Daniels OUT

S. Dakolo IN
Supersubs

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
When ur wife or daughter falls in love with the church without loving God.. Clean and polish ur tools because if it hasn't already been happening it's about to happen. And when the pastor gets too close to ur house baba just be practicing in his presence with ur English barrel or PA and let the thunderous sounds speak for itself of the wonders to come

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by flowx(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Walahi yawa don gass... Another man of God in trouble... I think I believe this story unlike Dakolo own.
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by desthan(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
PaddyX:
76th minute - Double substitution from Nairaland FC

Ned Nwoko OUT

Fatoyinbo IN

R. Daniels OUT

S. Dakolo IN

Ruga leading... grin

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
A pastor can’t rape u infront ofnur house when ur parents and family are arround when hes not crazy let’s use another word like molested or smtn. It’s quite sad what am pastors have become.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by blackslayer: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ok this is getting weird.....Rape isn't when a man makes a move on you and you rebuff him and he backs off...that isn't freakin rape.....Sometimes the situation i highlighted can be a mistake due to misreading of cues.....What is important is if the man backs off once you show you are not interested then that should be the end of it once he apologizes to you...At this rate, men will be afraid to approach any woman that one is interested in sexually....I mean yall might as well just castrate all men now....dang..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by allenuzoma(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Clean Tecno Pouvoir 2 pro, 3GB Ram, 5000 mAh battery for sale at a good price.
Call 08176567002
Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by franchasng: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Very soon, it will be the turn of male doctors molesting all Nigerian women; let's wait patiently for doctor's turn.

After doctors, maybe we go back to lesson teachers and then lecturers, choir masters and lastly gatemen and drivers.

Its going to be a long season of confession, fasten your seatbelts guys and enjoy the episodes smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
I said yesterday that coming days were pregnant and yes I was right. No miscarriages as we are having more issues coming up. grin
The wind is blowing and soon the big gods of men's nyash will all be opened. I'm sure some behind the door calls and settlements are already going on. grin

1 Like

Re: Rape: Victoria Nkong 'Bishop Akinola Micheal Fowowe Attempted To Rape Me' by Cyberleets: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
I sounded it didn't I?

Watch how useless girls will capitalize on this mad trend to purnish some men...

And people will still rush and support her, then another Bastard will come out again...the trend will continue

Is there proof? Do u have witness? U can't just come out and accuse someone of rape!

Guys are in trouble...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.