Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men (29182 Views)

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Celebrityblog: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigerian Man Calls Out Pastors, Says Woe To Pastors Involve In Sex Abuse, Cautions Married And Single Ladies That Sleep With Pastors, Advises Husbands And Boyfriends

As Busola Dakolo and COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo's's rape allegation continues to trend, a Nigerian man has made a viral video calling out Nigerian Pastors and offering advice to guys and husbands while also cautioning women that pastors slept with or that slept with pastors.

The man who goes by "The Other Side Mindset" said spoke in Pidgin:
"Pastors, no be small thing una de do ooo, una wey we supposed dey look up to say make una teach us the way of the Lord, wey go make us desist from these kind things, na una come de do the things....."

He slammed pastors who indulge in sexual immorality, have sex in different places, hotels, church, offices, car, bush, by the roadside etc.

He then advised 'guy men' to be smart ones their wives or girlfriends begin to mention pastor, pastor too much, they should use their sense, brain and observe them.

He went on to talk about the ladies, "girls, wives, if you know that your pastor is touching you anyhow and the thing sweets you and you don't want to speak out because it sweets you, not after many years, you started saying he raped you..."

He encouraged ladies to always speak up if a pastor touched them and they don't like it.

Watch the video below. What do you think?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/busola-dakolo-vs-biodun-fatoyinbo.html?m=1

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Chrisrare: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
He is wasting his time. Christians are gullible and are always looking for miracles and short cuts to success. They can never learn.

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by soberdrunk(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by GOFRONT(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2019

Where is Angel Gabriel, pls get the trumpet and sound it....

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by ojun50(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor touching dey day different oh, he dey sweet women then there husband touch oh
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
If I were the pastor I would pay a random guy to come out and say he has slept with Busola numerous times after she has been married to Timi..

Since it's a season of allegations don't be surprised to hear your mum come out and say she was rape by your father even after giving birth to you

29 Likes

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by pussyeater(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
David5io:
READ BELOW
Is like you are mad?! Why can't your sorry ass use your salary to play. undecided

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by suitlovers: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
He is wasting his time. Christians are gullible and are always looking for miracles and short cuts to success. They can never learn.

They are not just gullible, the worship their pastors - men turn gods.

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by femtex007(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm. Food don set for everybody
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by merit455(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
You are a fool,you got no sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
My girl friend jokingly told me that she's gonna tell her military brother that I raped her during one of her visits.
This issue is long settled cos she understands I was under the influence of QX and she even confessed to enjoying the whole drama cos i desperately needed to offload.
But bringing it up this time albeit jokingly is what I don't actually grab.
Please I need your advice cos I'm on flight mode as I'm typing this.

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by OmoDavido(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
They have turn it to play.. Everybody one trend.

Lemme go and do my own on Ig now and bring the screenshot to nairaland.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
If God were to say that only those that didn't hear about the following words (COZA, krest, Fatoyinbo and Busola) today in Nigeria would make heaven. I guess we all are stuck.
This scandal whether it's true or not has further reminded parents of the role of friendship they should play in their children's lives so that these children will see you as a friend and be able to tell you whatsoever going on in their life. Imagine this story is coming up after 15 years.
Hey! you reading this now watch out, that paedophile might be the neighbour next door. Let's always be alert to little little signs we think don't matter. Eg.
1. You see those uncles always calling small small girls 'my wife' watch them closely I repeat closely they are not far from being suspects.
2. When your girl child is not comfortable with a particular person or her mood changes immediately you bring up any topic about the person or she frequently voices out her dislike for that person don't force her to like the dude you might be hurting her without knowing, try and talk with her to ascertain if there's more to it than meets the eye.
#Saynotorape

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by KanuSE: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
Only if we are able to know what's in the hearts of some of our ladies while watching the Man of God preach with swag - you go fear FEAR. grin

Funny world!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by lathrowinger: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
sad
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by teekay213(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by kristisking(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Its obvious the devil is really at work that is why men of God have to be extra careful and very prayerful
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Mizwisdom(f): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Never entrust your wards to a male pastor, never!

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by BlueAir: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
My girl friend jokingly told me that she's gonna tell her military brother that I raped her during one of her visits.
This issue is long settled cos she understands I was under the influence of QX and she even confessed to enjoying the whole drama cos i desperately needed to offload.
But bringing it up this time albeit jokingly is what I don't actually grab.
Please I need your advice cos I'm on flight mode as I'm typing this.
pussyy nigga. Can u hear urself. .where's ur sense of masculinity

I would rather die a proud man than live a coward. .sic

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
who ask for his opinion?
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by nairalee(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
What's funny is that even if they bring video evidence of the alleged rape for the whole world to see people Wil still come to the church, girls will still get raped
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by pahoehoe: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
The woman is just out to tarnish the pastor's image. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in starting export business.
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by TMemos: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
Krestoyinbo still reigning

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by ricon: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
Christians is a general tag... Just a reminder

I don't know your religion but I'm sure not all Christians are chasing Pastors for miracles or shortcuts to success as you wrongly put it.

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by HenryInno1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Chrisrare:
That is as a result Of how their pastors Taught Them......
Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Soteriahascome: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Inside my heart, I know the truth

But why coming out to speak out now?

Could this be a case of RAPE OR FORNICATION/ADULTERY ? ??
Probably this is a case of blackmail gone wrong

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueAir:
pussyy nigga. Can u hear urself. .where's ur sense of masculinity

I would rather die a proud man than live a coward. .sic

A gal is joking with a sensitive issue as rape and you are talking about pride. You are not serious.

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by BlueAir: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

A gal is joking with a sensitive issue as rape and you are talking about pride. You are not serious.
my friend seat down...thats exactly why I asked for ur sense of masculinity and pride. ..shes jokingly threatening u about the "rape" where u two clearly had a good time even her admitting to enjoying it...ur own girlfriend for that matter not casual friend or which kind yama yama logic the world dey attempt these days

Am I seriously paying attention to this shii. Whats my own sha. If u see it as rape. .who am I to say otherwise.its ur Brain for ping pong

Re: Busola Vs COZA Pastor: Man Calls Out Nigerian Pastors, Cautions Ladies And Men by Chanchit: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
The annoying thing about the whole issue is that anybody that gives a contrary opinion that is not fully in support of busola is being labelled as a rapist. The babe go still fall all of una hand.

Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes / Rick Ross In Obalende Market / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol!