Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jesus Was An Amazing Person - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was An Amazing Person (298 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Jay-z Claims Jesus Was Invented To 'control Dumb People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was An Amazing Person by oboy81: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
Going thru the Gospel Accounts (matthew, mark, luke and John)
I have to Say and Genuinely Admit that Jesus Christ of Nazareth was an Amazing Genuinely Good Human.
Most Christians Do not Understand Christianity at all. IT’S all about LOVE ❤️
Genuine unconditional, unSelfish love for GOd and your Fellow Man
Whether he is the Son of God he is the Messiah or the Saviour is left to you and is an Issue of Personal Belief and Faith.
Just putting it out there. One Love Y’all
Happy weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was An Amazing Person by 1Sharon(f): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Are you Christian?
Re: Jesus Was An Amazing Person by oboy81: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
1Sharon:
Are you Christian?
No
Re: Jesus Was An Amazing Person by Dafemich(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
oboy81:

No
I wanted to say something before but since you said you are not a Christian, I don't think there is need for that. But it was a lovely write up though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Was An Amazing Person by oboy81: 9:30am On Jul 16, 2019
Dafemich:
I wanted to say something before but since you said you are not a Christian, I don't think there is need for that. But it was a lovely write up though
You may Go ahead

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Cautions Journalists Against Spreading Fake News, Hate Speech / Alarming Report: 80% Of Unmarried Evangelical Young Adults Are Having Sex / Kaduna State University Students Cry Out. Against Religious Discrimination!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.