Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Music: So So Gi – Pastor Amara - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: So So Gi – Pastor Amara (360 Views)

This Is The Best Afrobeat Music So Far This 2023 / [music] So I Pray Ft Emarjay X Kuci Rhymez (m&m By Suger Boy) / [music] So High~oladecent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: So So Gi – Pastor Amara by Okaywaves(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2019
My name is Amarachi ogba. A UK based song writer and worshipper. I studied Accounting and Finance with university of Plymouth and Msc financial Risk Management.
I am currently the pastor in charge of women on their knees wailing women (wailing women) ministeries and The Honour Gate ministries
Over the years in my life and ministry. Jesus has proved himself to be the only living, true, faithful and mighty God. He alone is God and God all by himself. He alone has the absolute power to save and deliver man from the snare of sin. His blood alone gave us victory and his knows no bounds. Thank you for your love that reaches down to the valley of shame and makes us complete in you. (Colossians 2:10)
So So Gi is an everyday song of praise at home, at events or even in fellowship for the edification of the Saints and glorifying God our good father
Download and enjoy SO SO GI By Pastor Amara here ==> https://campustrend.net/2019/06/29/music-so-so-gi-pastor-amara-amara_pastor/

(1) (Reply)

Oliver Jazzyb-gbedu / MIXTAPE: Dj Marshal - Undisputed Mix / [download Mp3] Eva Yung – Omalicha (prod. By Corporate Bay)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.