Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,542 members, 7,801,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts (6143 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Flushreview(m): 3:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to the ongoing rape saga between pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA and Bisola Dakolo, the wife of singer, Timi Dakolo.

Taking to her Instagram stories to react, the actress called the clergyman an 'alleged rapist.'

See her reaction below.

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by BoboKush(m): 3:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Yes it just an allegation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Comedian2019: 4:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Allegation is not conviction

7 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by domino4211(m): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Y
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by ise82(m): 5:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Many people can’t think. So because a lady accused him we should just crucify him like Jesus. This man will not go down, the witch will. Quote me and thunder fire you there.

26 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Auxtin85(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Our celebrities are powerful on social media, their inactive Twitter handle became active since last week.

When it comes to talking to the government they become mute.

#Saynotosocialmediatrial

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Donald95(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2019
We condemn Jungle justice because it didn't go due process but here we are today. Idiots everywhere. Even the educated ones has just proven themselves to be fools

4 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by midolian(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2019
BF don buy market grin

I understand Genevieve feels this way because she is also a victim of rape. No victim of rape feels normal ever again.

#HangBFbyTheBallz

1 Like

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 30, 2019
How some Nigerian pastors act like mini God is something else... Some of them will even threaten to speak "a word" to your life and no one will be able to cure you if you fail to respect their wish.

Even some young up coming pastors are adopting same style.

Very bad!

4 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2019
So should I fry my prick?

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by chiommy123(f): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2019
And now everyone is coming out to say the one that is true and the one that's not. We should remember that we'll give account someday
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by joseph1832(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Flushreview:
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to the ongoing rape saga between pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA and Bisola Dakolo, the wife of singer, Timi Dakolo.

Taking to her Instagram stories to react, the actress called the clergyman an 'alleged rapist.'

See her reaction below.
Did Genevieve really say that? Beside, where is your source?
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by bennynaza(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Since Busola Dakolo, nearly 30 women have come up with stories of their sordid encounter with the randy Pastor. But how come NONE have put forward any evidence. They all seem to be in the know of the man's poor sexual attitude towards women, but NONE had enough thought to record, audio or visual or picture or any tangible proof. Not that it is that hard to record someone these days. Some even claim he chatted them up. Where are the chats? Are they still afraid? Even when they have come out openly to accuse him.

These women are only disappointed that the man who promised them so much (including marriage) to get in between their legs failed to fulfill these "promises". The man was just too sleek and cunny for them.
I don't care about religion let alone pastors and I don't even want to go into my opinion on gullible followers, but surely they can not all be so stupid to keep falling for his "trap" if their greedy minds weren't sending them back to him despite all they knew or the rumours about him.
Busola was "legally" too young to give consent, that's true, but why allow herself to be used over and over again if she wasn't enjoying it or at least enduring it in hope of something like marriage, power or money. She could have spoken up or at least stop coming to the church. She stopped being underaged over 10 years ago!

Every human including Biodun has every right to be as randy as they want. As long as it's consentual, that isn't a crime. But shame on him to hide under the cloak of divinity. But bigger shame on those who will still attend his club. SHAME!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Katier00(f): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Very fake news

1 Like

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by franchasng: 7:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Genny you haven't told us who raped you when you were young, we are patiently waiting please, tenk u wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2019
E don tai when I cummmm, Gene Bia, I say bia neba
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Dutchey(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmm.....The only news am waiting for is the result of their protest today
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Iamgrey5(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2019
It is weired how people are trying to dismiss Busola based on their own permutations or idea of what an ideal rape case should be

The most logical thing to do is to watch the proceedings and wait for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by sweetrace(f): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2019
bennynaza:
Since Busola Dakolo, nearly 30 women have come up with stories of their sordid encounter with the randy Pastor. But how come NONE have put forward any evidence. They all seem to be in the know of the man's poor sexual attitude towards women, but NONE had enough thought to record, audio or visual or picture or any tangible proof. Not that it is that hard to record someone these days. Some even claim he chatted them up. Where are the chats? Are they still afraid? Even when they have come out openly to accuse him.

These women are only disappointed that the man who promised them so much (including marriage) to get in between their legs failed to fulfill these "promises". The man was just too sleek and cunny for them.
I don't care about religion let alone pastors and I don't even want to go into my opinion on gullible followers, but surely they can not all be so stupid to keep falling for his "trap" if their greedy minds weren't sending them back to him despite all they knew or the rumours about him.
Busola was "legally" too young to give consent, that's true, but why allow herself to be used over and over again if she wasn't enjoying it or at least enduring it in hope of something like marriage, power or money. She could have spoken up or at least stop coming to the church. She stopped being underaged over 10 years ago!

Every human including Biodun has every right to be as randy as they want. As long as it's consentual, that isn't a crime. But shame on him to hide under the cloak of divinity. But bigger shame on those who will still attend his club. SHAME!

Well said!

1 Like

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by davillian(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
shocked
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by sweetrace(f): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2019
My respect for this actress has disappeared! I can’t believe she can do this. She who has been the focus of horrible rumors in the past accepting an accusation without evidence. I could easily put her picture and write “ Here is the alleged lesbian and chronic mistress” and write her name. To think I’ve always defended her for her accusers lack of evidence!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by mu2sa2: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Christians hail this very Fatayimbo as man of god, anointed. And everywhere churches are being set up and controlled by folks like fatoyimbo.
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Roon9(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2019
sweetrace:
My respect for this actress has disappeared! I can’t believe she can do this. She who has been the focus of horrible rumors in the past accepting an accusation without evidence. I could easily put her picture and write “ Here is the alleged lesbian and chronic mistress” and write her name. To think I’ve always defended her for her accusers lack of evidence!!!!!!!!!!

The power of social engineering. Ever since Timi discovered that his beloved wife was kpanshed, baba has refused to let issues rest. Unless there's more to the story Mrs T's story won't stand in a 5mins trial
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by sweetrace(f): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Roon9:

The power of social engineering. Ever since Timi discovered that his beloved wife was kpanshed, baba has refused to let issues rest. Unless there's more to the story Mrs T's story won't stand in a 5mins trial

Honestly!
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by lereinter(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Even the roadside olosho you carry to your house years back on Okada,

when God have mercy on you and you have a cossy car, when she see you riding it

She will accuse you of Rape

The devil is really powerful and dangerous, if you haven't seen the devil before some women will show you

Men be careful.

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by zeuss: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.
Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?
Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?
Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?
Why still go to his church if you never liked it?
Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?
Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?
Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?
After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?
Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?
Are you totally innocent
Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?
Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?
Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?
So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?
Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?
What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?
Please,
Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.
Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.
A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.
We're not fools please ����
The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong

3 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by quintessence007(f): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
So should I fry my prick?
please Do

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
quintessence007:
please Do
fucck off you little pervert
Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2019
So Genevieve sees all the trending topics yet doesn't react all of a sudden she jumps out and decides to react to this. angry

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by soke02(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2019
I wish we can all channel all this protests and backslashing against the government and their anti people policy

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by OmoDavido(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Yeyebrities will always remain yeyebrities. If there is no evidence against the Pastor then the allegation is just mere words to bring down the Pastor, and he will surely become bigger and stronger because all devilish Delilahs will be put to shame...

No Evidence. No Case!

2 Likes

Re: 'This Is The Alleged Rapist, His Name Is Biodun Fatoyinbo' - Genevieve Reacts by columbus007(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Let that woman come forward with her evidence otherwise na stories,all because she's a woman every body don fall,what about when men get rape? Foolish people every where.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Images of different Birth month and their Sex positions / My Giant Chest Is Ruining My Life – Woman With 38KK Breasts Cries Out / Ozo's Big Sister Gets Married To Long Time Bestie (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.