Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Livestock Transformation Development Plan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Livestock Transformation Development Plan (6089 Views)

Lalong Asks Buhari To Revive Livestock Transformation Plan To Stem Insecurity / Edo, Ekiti, Ondo, Anambra and Ebonyi  Embrace Fg’s Livestock Transformation Plan / FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livestock Transformation Development Plan by NGpatriot: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
Blue3k:

Your rant is still pointless idiotic. My comment was about economics. Your pms tantrum is about the need for poll or what ever strawman you conjure up. Lol not one question answered or economic argument made.

Only a mentally challenged person takes a statement to mean literally everyone like you did multiple times. You dont need poll but it would be helpful. You have social media post to analyze and fact majority of states haven't affirmed yes.
[/s]

Do us a favor by producing your poll or survey that says Nobody in Nigeria wants the plan.

Generalization is Ignorance.
Re: Livestock Transformation Development Plan by Blue3k(m): 5:17am On Aug 20, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Do us a favor by producing your poll or survey that says Nobody in Nigeria wants the plan.

Generalization is Ignorance.

I gave you enough evidence without it. Contact Noipolls if you want it. The conduct such research.

Dont use all or nothing fallacies because it's dumb.
Re: Livestock Transformation Development Plan by NGpatriot: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Blue3k:

I gave you enough evidence without it. Contact Noipolls if you want it. The conduct such research.

Dont use all or nothing fallacies because it's dumb.

Your word of mouth, your own personal, baseless and generalized opinion is not evidence because you are yet to show us credible evidence, facts, poll and research results that says every Nigerian is against the program.

This is what you get when people like you spin yourself out of control with ignorant rants that you can not support with facts.

How do you sit on NL and quickly conduct your own National like or dislike poll about a new government program?

Too many comedians dey run around naked on NL sha. grin grin
Re: Livestock Transformation Development Plan by Blue3k(m): 5:51am On Aug 20, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

Your word of mouth, your own personal, baseless and generalized opinion is not evidence because you are yet to show us credible evidence, facts, poll and research results that says every Nigerian is against the program.

This is what you get when people like you spin yourself out of control with ignorant rants that you can not support with facts.

How do you sit on NL and quickly conduct your own National like or dislike poll about a new government program?

Too many comedians dey run around naked on NL sha. grin grin
[/s]

Long winded idiotic rants are certainly your specialty. Lol all this because you could debate economics of the policy. I already gave you evidence which your yet to debunk just side step away.
Re: Livestock Transformation Development Plan by NGpatriot: 6:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Blue3k:

Long winded idiotic rants are certainly your specialty. Lol all this because you could debate economics of the policy. I already gave you evidencet which your yet to debunk just side step away.

So, ranting ignorantly and generalizing about what Nigerians like or dislike without proof is economic policy..OMygoodness grin grin

Which Abule economics school did you collect your economics degree from? grin

How hard is it to show us your survey and facts that say Nigerians, including me, are against this program?

Comedian. grin grin
Re: Livestock Transformation Development Plan by blackpanda: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2019
doyinbaby:
RUGA is poison....it is aimed at cheating us out of our land....if RUGA is so good why not give the states that want and leave those that don't want it alone

You are ignorant. That's all

2 Likes

Re: Livestock Transformation Development Plan by doyinbaby(f): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2019
blackpanda:

You are ignorant. That's all
let me remain ignorant...,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Weeping Because Of What I Know That Would Happen In Nigeria,2020 / Time For Nigerians To Start Questioning People's Source Of Wealth / FG Explains Role In N155bn Malabu Oil Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.