Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Timeless Rapists!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Timeless Rapists!!! (257 Views)

I Will Not Rest In Prayers Until Rapists Are Brought To Justice — Adeboye / No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye / Indecent Dressing Attracts Rapists, Says Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Timeless Rapists!!! by MChaze25(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Rape is not good at all but pls Nigerian women should take a chill pls.
They re the real perverts here.
If I start to talk. If we men start to talk ehh..Nigeria will blow up!
You can't believe what we saw growing up with strange women around us. People older than us.
Is it the way they seduce you?
At countless times I have seen such ladies at compromising positions and walked away.
Devil no fit use woman tempt me lie lie. Its not chest beating. Its real talk.
I remember in junior secondary school when that yeye female teacher was desperate to have me in her bed. Inviting me to teacher's quatres during my supposed afternoon prep hours. Just because she heard from my classmates that I can never hurt a fly or fall into any punishment. So after hearing that, she became the devil that wants to spoil the good son!.
Someone that was 25 years older than me then.
I always go to her invitation with my guy hiding at a corner. We planned to expose her but she was too smart. She had this sense of foreboding that someone was around watching. She never invited me again. Even what she wears to open the door was hell on earth. The art of seduction 101...
It doesn't end with her!
Thank God we had male house helps growing up. It would ve been hell.
Can you imagine an older female trying to seduce me on my sick bed?
Damn Delilah!
Abi you wan make I die?
Make I no start to talk oooo....
I don't support rape at all but what male folks experience in this country in terms of sexual harassment is more than that of the females. There are more women than men on planet earth. So who is fooling who?
A lady can play safe by dressing well and avoiding rape but we guys with our bodies covered are everyday targets.
It's very bad.
Let these women just shut their mouth coz they are playing with a nuclear bomb!
Infact i will personally investigate two female house helps that is currently staying with my nephews them from today onwards.
Nonsense and ingredients....
Re: The Timeless Rapists!!! by budaatum: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm going to pray you get tired of taking a "chill" and speak up and fight to change this.
Re: The Timeless Rapists!!! by MChaze25(m): 5:02am On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

I'm going to pray you get tired of taking a "chill" and speak up and fight to change this.

Yes o...will still back up this story after my investigation.
We should all let sleeping dogs lie.
No be women wey we know again?
Re: The Timeless Rapists!!! by MChaze25(m): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2019
I also remember how a single mother of 3 that was a cook in my former place of work was making advances at me but I rejected her. The next thing she did was to accuse me of having affairs with my female student. Can you believe the school management belived her and called me to panel?
She even framed that I beat her up. Dressing herself with bandages and GV all over.
I won the case flawless but still resigned.
I was 100% disappointed in the school management. How could they believe such an illiterate?
How could they even employ a single mum of three sef to cook for the boarders?
Well it's all past now coz 2 years after, am now a successful business man.
#fear women

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING: T.B Joshua Raped Me For 14 Years, Says Woman / The Many Blessings Of Having Compassion On The Poor And The Needy / Watch How Men Lose Their Manhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.