Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case (24366 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Dpharisee: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2019
naijaboy756:
COZA member

Ruganization of Nigeria should be more important to CAN, let the woman make a formal complaint, we are tired of media trial in this country, meanwhile I am not a member of COZA

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

I'm not the person you quoted, but yes, some virgins don't bleed on their first night.

It has to do with the varying anatomy of the hymen. Also, girls who, for example, do sport vigorously can lose their hymen sans sex.
this is not normal deflowering which includes preintimacy and lubrication. Force that's what we are talking about here. Injury and blood is 97% inescapable
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by NoRetreat(m): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2019
More question than answers I guess. I’m also aware that Timi Dakolo is planning a 7-day protest against the pastor and the church. Is that the court where redress is sought for a criminal case like this?

I think there is more to this than the rape case being alleged. [/quote] while stand against rape yet the *victim" is yet to take any reasonable steps to seek redress, I know Nigerians will be more outrageous if Police should arrest these protesters but why protesting when you can not seek a legal means to redress the evil.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ghanaman5050: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:
Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga.

There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?

Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on?

Why didn't you rush to change?

Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.
You are number 1 fool in West Africa. She was just 17 . I hate you.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Dgr8hassiE(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2019
O.k
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
this is not normal deflowering which includes preintimacy and lubrication. Force that's what we are talking about here. Injury and blood is 97% inescapable

Some ladies don't have a hymen at all, or a small amount of tissue. It's normal
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ghanaman5050: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2019
ejibaba:

I so agree with you. My question on this issue is simple...why not report to the police since it's Justice you want, why social media? In developed climes the first time was a legal battle that's drawn by in this case it is not.

As far as I'm concerned, the motive is to bring down this man and the church. Stupid 17years old olosho
Your mother is olosho. I will ook for a gay guy to rape. Idiot
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by NoRetreat(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
and family members didn't see blood on the couch?
your sister was still sleeping and you mopped the blood? The sound of the engine first and second time didn't wake her up ?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Kenturkey048(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
she didn't even have to share anything there would have been blood all over the place since she said she was a virgin and there was no way she could walk normally afterwards so her family members would've known immediately
no be all virgins dey gush blood for the first penetration ....

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Preator: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2019
ejibaba:

I so agree with you. My question on this issue is simple...why not report to the police since it's Justice you want, why social media? In developed climes the first time was a legal battle that's drawn by in this case it is not.

As far as I'm concerned, the motive is to bring down this man and the church. Stupid 17years old olosho

Why is it so hard for people to understand that you can't legally have sex with a minor? It's a crime cos a minor's consent is inadmissible.

And I thought all graduates minor in Law during their stint in school.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by wink2015(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2019
dachiwater:
The Christian Association of Nigerian, CAN seems to have made a U-turn on their stance on Pastor Fatoyinbo’s alleged rape case, as they reportedly initiated a move to meet with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN leadership over the incident. 

Recall that CAN had earlier told News Telegraph that the rape allegation was not their business, as they do not interfere in the way Pastors run their churches. However the Special Assistant, Media and Communications to the CAN President, Pastor Adebayo Oladeji, who confirmed that the Christian body will meet with PFN leadership over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s alleged rape case, added that they will get to the root of the matter.

The statement read in part, “The Christian Association of Nigeria as a body, condemns any case of rape in strong terms, it doesn’t matter who is involved. It is ungodly, wicked, and reprehensible. However, on the allegations against Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo, we have no details about the matter other than what we are reading on the social media, this is not reliable and credible evidence enough to jump into a conclusion.

“The CAN Leadership, therefore, has reached out to the leadership of the block which the Pastor in question belongs with a view to getting to the root of the matter. This will help us to make the right decision on the issue.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/can-to-meet-pfn-leadership-over-pastor-fatoyinbos-alleged-rape-case/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

This move by CAN is just a name saving attempt.

At least to be seen to be doing something.

Unfortunately men of God in Nigeria and across the world is getting stained with scandal.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by uzohrome(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2019
The coza guy remains innocent until proven guilty but Unfortunately the reverse is the case in our country. In the real sense, you are guilty until proven innocent. Very unfortunate
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Kenturkey048(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga.

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.
this thing you write na big nonsense...and all the persons wey like am na bigger foools....I pray all of una typing sh*t family member passes tru such...den you understand the intensity of damage this would do to her,physically and emotionally ,,una no get idea of wetin rape victims and sexual harassed in a very tender age passes tru.....#rubbish.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by cardoso222: 7:54am On Jun 30, 2019
After Kidnapping, Rape is the next money spinner??
God rescue us from this Rugaland!!
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by weyreypey: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:
this thing you write na big nonsense...and all the persons wey like am na bigger foools....I pray all of una typing sh*t family member passes tru such...den you understand the intensity of damage this would do to her,physically and emotionally ,,una no get idea of wetin rape victims and sexual harassed in a very tender age passes tru.....#rubbish.
Shut it. I have been a victim of molestation by so called big aunties.... You don't find me accusing them years later...why? To what end... And mind you it really damaged my psyche. But I don't believe Busola Dakolo!!
She's hiding something bigger
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by AngelicBeing: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Are you totally innocent

Please,

We're not fools please

cool
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Kenturkey048(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Shut it. I have been a victim of molestation by so called big aunties.... You don't find me accusing them years later...why? To what end... And mind you it really damaged my psyche. But I don't believe Busola Dakolo!!
boss ain't you a guy...? I was also a victim of molestation by same big aunties.,even to the extent of my mum junior sister molesting me every fu*king time my parent ain't around..I do tell the story to people,,.she isn't picked because she is not a public figure..the female sexual system is totally different from ours..ones you expose her to such at a very tender age she start yearning for more and would likely never get satisfied..I feel her pains...her story is no where different from ours...just that her so called predator happens to be the present G.O of CoZA..I guess that's why most people are doubting ...because him be man of God..thats just the reason why she failed to speak up long ago...because people like you for nor believe....

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Komu1048(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Are you totally innocent

Please,

We're not fools please

U r absolutely ryt bro, she was in pain coz while her husband career is fading away, pst biodun own is sky rocketing. She felt if this guy had married me I wud av bin thinking of owning mansion, fleet of cars etc.
She is sponsor to destroy the man of God. If fatoyinbo is still in one small 200 people capacity church wud she be saying this undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ofemigeorge(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2019
GoldChest:
This pastor no get levels sef ..

See the ugly woman they claimed he raped .
Negative soul
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Ijaya123:
And what will the meeting achieve? Exercise in futility. CAN had better focus on what is happening in Kaduna and the recent Ruga settlement plan by the government.

To the case proper, if the rape actually occur, I expect the the victim to file criminal charges against the pastor, and not go on tv to grant an interview.

I also have a question for the woman, the accuser, how do you get raped as a virgin and not scream out in pains to attract the attention of the other family member that was in the house when the rape was going on?

More questions than answers I guess. I’m also aware that Timi Dakolo is planning a 7-day protest against the pastor and the church. Is that the court where redress is sought for a criminal case like this?

I think there is more to this than the rape case being alleged.

I like how you emboldened that part. It draws the attention of the world to your stupidity, and tomfoolishness. Shout? You ask why she didn't shout? She was taken advantage of by someone she trusted and she didn't shout? After being told to trust him? shout only comes with fear. She wasn't scared of him. She may not have been aware of what she was engaging in, but she wasn't scared of him. Whatever pain came out of it, she took like that. And what if she wasn't a Virgin and had had sex with her mates? So? How is that of any importance?

You people just take very irrelevant, and unnecessary matters into perspective.

2 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Komu1048:

U r absolutely ryt bro, she was in pain coz while her husband career is fading away, pst biodun own is sky rocketing. She felt if this guy had married me I wud av bin thinking of owning mansion, fleet of cars etc.
She is sponsor to destroy the man of God. If fatoyinbo is still in one small 200 people capacity church wud she be saying this undecided undecided

You and weyreypey are indeed jesters. I want to believe your opinions are just jokes. Jokes. Nothing more. Because they re rather infantile, and I don't want to believe any individual above 18 would compose such nonsense. How can a girl of 17 year old seduce a pastor? To what end? What did she hope to achieve?

You people still want to believe that the pastor is innocent at all cost. That is very bad. Very very bad. I hope you maintain the same energy when your daughter gets raped. Maybe she seduced the rapist. Then go on to quote Paul.

3 Likes

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by airminem(f): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2019
No rape case have been reported to the court

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by livinbygrace: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Rajman45:

ANOTHER COZA MEMBER IN THE BUILDING. Make una dey deceive una self with false analogy and claims. U will be the first to slap Ur daughter wherever she tells u about molestation done to her by ur Mr holy pastor. Wake up jor...
The man might be promiscous and wayward but never raped the lady.She admired the man and after their sexcapades,the man moved on and she felt jilted,so she is using this as pay back.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by mozzking: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2019
geosuzzy:
just imagine how people think grin na for her dream she made the interview abi? this is 2019 dummy...that's all she needs to do
are you saying people are meant to lack sense in 2019 and forget about due process, if thats only what we are meant to do, other rapist would be walking free because coza pastor is a free criminal
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Ijaya123: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I like how you emboldened that part. It draws the attention of the world to your stupidity, and tomfoolishness. Shout? You ask why she didn't shout? She was taken advantage of by someone she trusted and she didn't shout? After being told to trust him? shout only comes with fear. She wasn't scared of him. She may not have been aware of what she was engaging in, but she wasn't scared of him. Whatever pain came out of it, she took like that. And what if she wasn't a Virgin and had had sex with her mates? So? How is that of any importance?

You people just take very irrelevant, and unnecessary matters into perspective.

When I see people like you who cannot express their views without throwing insults and name calling, I'm tempted to believe it is due to faulty and terrible upbringing, or a total lack of one.

Calling you stupid in return will be an insult to others.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2019
dachiwater:
The Christian Association of Nigerian, CAN seems to have made a U-turn on their stance on Pastor Fatoyinbo’s alleged rape case, as they reportedly initiated a move to meet with the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN leadership over the incident. 

Recall that CAN had earlier told News Telegraph that the rape allegation was not their business, as they do not interfere in the way Pastors run their churches. However the Special Assistant, Media and Communications to the CAN President, Pastor Adebayo Oladeji, who confirmed that the Christian body will meet with PFN leadership over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s alleged rape case, added that they will get to the root of the matter.

The statement read in part, “The Christian Association of Nigeria as a body, condemns any case of rape in strong terms, it doesn’t matter who is involved. It is ungodly, wicked, and reprehensible. However, on the allegations against Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo, we have no details about the matter other than what we are reading on the social media, this is not reliable and credible evidence enough to jump into a conclusion.

“The CAN Leadership, therefore, has reached out to the leadership of the block which the Pastor in question belongs with a view to getting to the root of the matter. This will help us to make the right decision on the issue.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/can-to-meet-pfn-leadership-over-pastor-fatoyinbos-alleged-rape-case/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

What a pity
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
livinbygrace:

The man might be promiscous and wayward but never raped the lady.She admired the man and after their sexcapades,the man moved on and she felt jilted,so she is using this as pay back.

Were you the condom they used? how do you know all this? cheesy
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Komu1048:

COZA members trying hard to cover the exposed yansh of their rapist pastor cheesy
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ofemigeorge(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Yeah right! Because she's not your daughter abi.
Person like you if your daughter tell you sey one guy in the area dey look am somehow, before investigating you go don carry cutlass ,dey find am.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by airminem(f): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2019
We can't believe the lady story just like that...
HeyCorleone:

You and weyreypey are indeed jesters. I want to believe your opinions are just jokes. Jokes. Nothing more. Because they re rather infantile, and I don't want to believe any individual above 18 would compose such nonsense. How can a girl of 17 year old seduce a pastor? To what end? What did she hope to achieve?

You people still want to believe that the pastor is innocent at all cost. That is very bad. Very very bad. I hope you maintain the same energy when your daughter gets raped. Maybe she seduced the rapist. Then go on to quote Paul.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:

COZA members in pain on behalf of their rapist pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / 5 Silly Reasons Why Some People Don't Go To Church These Days / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.