Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case (24351 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by fire4fire: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Still imagining how difficult it is to rape someone doggy style on a car bonnet if the lady didn't bend for him cry the pastor must be a professional rapist then undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:
Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga.

There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.

Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why still go to his church if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?

Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?

What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on?

Why didn't you rush to change?

Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.

COZA members sharing the pain and embarrassment of a rapist pastor, I'm very sure the flock are also rapists too
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Horladipupo0505: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga.

Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?

Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?

Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?

Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?

After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?

Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?

Are you totally innocent

Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?

So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?

Please,

Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.

Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.

A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.

We're not fools please

The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong.
yes sir and she now remember the rape when he saw the man he reject then because of his low life now turning big and she decide to show the world she don chop out his prick...see God see you 2ru my sister
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ofemigeorge(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2019
livinbygrace:

The man might be promiscous and wayward but never raped the lady.She admired the man and after their sexcapades,the man moved on and she felt jilted,so she is using this as pay back.
Can you define the word Rape?
Can you also connect that to an underaged female young mind ?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
airminem:
We can't believe the lady story just like that...

Because it's against a pastor?

If it was an ordinary man on the road, would you still believe? Are you scared of believing because it might incur God's wrath?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Ijaya123:

When I see people like you who cannot express their views without throwing insults and name calling, I'm tempted to believe it is due to faulty and terrible upbringing, or a total lack of one.

Calling you stupid in return will be an insult to others.

If you know me, you'd know I don't insult sane people. No. Sanity manifests through comments, and arguments and I'm quick to spot it.

So, trust me, if you were sane, I wouldn't have insulted you. I only reserve insults for people of subhuman intelligence. People who reason like they were dropped while they were babies. People who are incapable of thinking properly. And you seem like one. Otherwise you wouldn't have made such stupid comment.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ofemigeorge(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2019
fire4fire:
Still imagining how difficult it is to rape someone doggy style on a car bonnet if the lady didn't bend for him cry the pastor must be a professional rapist then undecided
Have you seen the police,easily and forcefully bend a full grown man and quickly handcuffs with just threat words.

Rapist are super strong becos a spirit takes control of them even you a man can't escape.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
ayodaisi:
No formal complaint yet from Mrs dakolo to any board of authority. Am only seeing someone allowing devil to use her
[/s]
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by airminem(f): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2019
Should we just believe? Where are the facts to believe what you think?
HeyCorleone:

Because it's against a pastor?

If it was an ordinary man on the road, would you still believe? Are you scared of believing because it might incur God's wrath?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Kenturkey048(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

COZA members in pain on behalf of their rapist pastor
this one no read the post..she no even get Idea why I quoted that guy ....she just rush quote me...you must be a very lazy girl...next time read to understand before you type with that your miserable fingers..I wonder the people wey go dey admire scumbag like you...

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by airminem(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2019
ofemigeorge:

Have you seen the police,easily and forcefully bend a full grown man and quickly handcuffs with just threat words.

Rapist are super strong becos a spirit takes control of them even you a man can't escape.
yea go ahead teach them how to rape a mans hole
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Enice(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2019
some of you here talking trash, go and and read the meaning of q rape as regards the law. it has nothing to do with love, like, screaming or infactuation. it has everything to do with consent and consent can be withdrawn at any time even at the point of release. when you forbe your wife to have sex, it is called rape. j
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Stakeholders(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
lilbest4:
I don't watch movies I only watch football. So you can rape a virgin without blood?
I don't think you had experience any? Because if you do, you will understand that it just little blood not to the extent of bleeding to reach ground.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
GoldChest:
This pastor no get levels sef ..

See the ugly woman they claimed he raped .
[/s]
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by 12inchDickson: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

If you know me, you'd know I don't insult sane people. No. Sanity manifests through comments, and arguments and I'm quick to spot it.

So, trust me, if you were sane, I wouldn't have insulted you. I only reserve insults for people of subhuman intelligence. People who reason like they were dropped while they were babies. People who are incapable of thinking properly. And you seem like one. Otherwise you wouldn't have made such stupid comment.
you are really stupid and not a gentleman. Must everyone agree with your stupid thinking. Animal . Waiting for your reply the worst you can Type is Yaba your dad thinking it’s my father !
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
lilbest4:
I don't watch movies I only watch football. So you can rape a virgin without blood?
[/s]

Stop exposing your illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ofemigeorge(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Komu1048:

U r absolutely ryt bro, she was in pain coz while her husband career is fading away, pst biodun own is sky rocketing. She felt if this guy had married me I wud av bin thinking of owning mansion, fleet of cars etc.
She is sponsor to destroy the man of God. If fatoyinbo is still in one small 200 people capacity church wud she be saying this undecided undecided
Just becos you were chopped and dumped by ladies in your life does not mean every lady is like the ladies you rolled with.

She and her husband is above averge in wealth. Her letting it out is part of her healing process and knowing that it happened to her for a reason and that reason is to warn parents, girls and father about the little things we ignore.

Her husband said she usually have mood swings, depression and silkiness when she recalls. She was adviced to speak out by her therapist. She never wanted to. Even her husband tried covering it up all this years, but seeing your wife damaged he gat do something to help the situation. At least warn others.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

COZA members sharing the pain and embarrassment of a rapist pastor, I'm very sure the flock are also rapists too

Definitely rapist

4 out of 5 is a rapist. The last 1 in a potential rapist in the making.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
lilbest4:
this is not normal deflowering which includes preintimacy and lubrication. Force that's what we are talking about here. Injury and blood is 97% inescapable
[/s]
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by flames01: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
bluecircle470:
Misplaced priorities

You must have very limited knowledge of the scriptures or no knowledge at all. Looks like you are one of those who swallows everything your pastor says, good or bad. Consequently, you go wherever your pastor directs you, even if he directs you to everlasting damnation.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by flames01: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2019
ayodaisi:
No formal complaint yet from Mrs dakolo to any board of authority. Am only seeing someone allowing devil to use her

In the case of Ese too, someone swallow devil to use her.
Is that the lies you will tell yourself in church today?

As you deceive yourself while praying today, remember that you are a gullible person and a mental slave to your pastor
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by lonelygem(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2019
weyreypey:

Are you totally innocent

Please,

We're not fools please

Its a man of God we are talking about here not just a man.

80% trust Pastors than Jesus Christ himself.
No one would have had any premonitions that any sane man would think of bouncing on her in her house and at an open living room of that kind.

Mind you, for certain reasons, so many ladies wouldn't dare talk about any misbehaviour from their pastors. It is often kept as secret and swallowed.

There may be so much to these than we think.

Take a look at a lady's chat below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by ofemigeorge(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2019
ejibaba:

I so agree with you. My question on this issue is simple...why not report to the police since it's Justice you want, why social media? In developed climes the first time was a legal battle that's drawn by in this case it is not.

As far as I'm concerned, the motive is to bring down this man and the church. Stupid 17years old olosho

Let's just assume you are speaking sense OK. So they bring the man and his church down. OK, then what happens. Dakolo takes over his church or starts a new church of his own.
Or dakolo money increases and he starts getting endorsement deals after ,right?

Look people that bring other people down ,its either they are in the same business, church competition business or they are within the church only in different ranking so the lower wants to over throne the other, like in offices.

Do you know the stigma dakolo and his family are as we type are presently undergoing. The kids and all. Pls guy reason this things.

If for a million bucks paid to dakolo to bring anybody down will it be a comfortable well doing family man that you will pick to do the job?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Bukden16(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Time is running out.

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Definitely rapist

4 out of 5 is a rapist. The last 1 in a potential rapist in the making.

I see a lot of people trying hard to shut the mouths of these ladies speaking out, we like to pretend that these doesn't happened but many people do even worse than these in their own personal lives. I'm happy about what Bukola did, she has given many females a voice to speak. If CAN doesn't do something about this, I will know that they're useless. Thank God I'm now Catholic, I'm sure if COZA pastor was a priest, a Bishop would have called him to answer questions by now and letters would have been sent to Rome as a follow up, but when a pastor is the general overseer, he's an authority unto himself
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2019
MakeWeTalk:
Wetin PFN go do?

PFN are they Christians ?

They have mastered the art of deception!
This post below exposes Biodun as a Freemaso.
So his free mason bros go protect am.

These are Masonic indications below, so the Freemasons go kill the case

PFN is full of Freemasons.

And the most famous of them na Adeboye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Firstly the free masons are a confraternity and that sign is not the devil's horns it is rock chai so people still believe this bullshit in 2019
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by HeyCorleone(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
12inchDickson:
you are really stupid and not a gentleman. Must everyone agree with your stupid thinking. Animal . Waiting for your reply the worst you can Type is Yaba your dad thinking it’s my father !

Lol. With a nick like that, it's a miracle anyone would take you serious.

Don't go study for putme.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by flames01: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2019
livinbygrace:

The man might be promiscous and wayward but never raped the lady.She admired the man and after their sexcapades,the man moved on and she felt jilted,so she is using this as pay back.

You aren't living by grace; you are living under a curse, curse of ignorance and gullibility. Do you know that having sex with an underage girl is synonymous with rape?
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Benekruku(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I see a lot of people trying hard to shut the mouths of these ladies speaking out, we like to pretend that these doesn't happened but many people do even worse than these in their own personal lives. I'm happy about what Bukola did, she has given many females a voice to speak. If CAN doesn't do something about this, I will know that they're useless. Thank God I'm now Catholic, I'm sure if COZA pastor was a priest, a Bishop would have called him to answer questions by now and letters would have been sent to Rome as a follow up, but when a pastor is the general overseer, he's an authority unto himself

You said it all

In as much as it's bitter to say, one must still say it

Biodun owns COZA church and he is above the church laws.

Bitter undiluted truth.

1 Like

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Very soon they will islamise Nigeria and nobody will know chai nobody protested when the federal government committed all sorts of atrocities but now no evidence for a case and they are protesting

Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mizwisdom(f): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Kenturkey048:

You see how shallow you are? all these online warriors are always Tigers online but mice offline, as I know you'll be shaking like a jelly fish in real life, let me advice you let me advice you, go back and check what I wrote, now read yours and ask yourself again why I posted it.
Re: CAN To Meet PFN Leadership Over Pastor Fatoyinbo’s Rape Case by Mayflowa(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2019
ayodaisi:

How many girls complain of rape? Even Oyibos do not complain in many cases not to talk of Africa. By boldness and maturity, she is able to speak out now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.