Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja (770 Views)

Bedridden Actor, Fadeyi Gets N3m From Uk-based Nigerian Pastor. Nigerians React / ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by Nollyzonenews: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
This is no joke again, Nigerians step out in Abuja to Protest against Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation by COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Below are photos from the event now, more details as we match towards his church.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/coza-pastor-nigerians-steps-out-to-protest-in-abuja/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Who are these and where have they been since Fulani herdamen have been killing Christians?

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by harizonal123(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Let me ask:
Did she resist?
Did she say No?
Was she threatned in any way?
Did he force his way into her?
Me I'm just trying to reason as a rational human being
Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
shocked
Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by cassidy1996(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
dem serious
Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by zeuss: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.
Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?
Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?
Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?
Why still go to his church if you never liked it?
Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?
Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?
Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?
After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?
Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?
Are you totally innocent
Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?
Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?
Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?
So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?
Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?
What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?
Please,
Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.
Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.
A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.
We're not fools please ����
The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
K
Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by Rosay15(f): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2019
harizonal123:
Let me ask:
Did she resist?
Did she say No?
Was she threatned in any way?
Did he force his way into her?
Me I'm just trying to reason as a rational human being
. Let’s stop asking questions and let’s cross our hand and see how this whole thing will end.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by auntysimbiat(f): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Big drama
Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by josephine123: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
War wan start ?
Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by Tolexander: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2019
josephine123:
War wan start ?
Re: COZA Pastor: Nigerians Steps Out To Protest In Abuja by wordcat(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2019
Crazy people

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: He Is A Husband, CEO And Athlete Who Doesn’t Know How To Quit. / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her Impressive Collection Of Luxury Vehicles / Bbnaija: Mercy And Ike Talk About Their Age, Nigerians React -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.