Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo (1062 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2019
happening right now.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44 come and see oh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgArDpI9RC4

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by pdppower: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2019
The guy don buy market. He will regret the day he used his prick to think instead of his brain

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by GOFRONT(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2019
grin

Sex is sweet But kills faster than Otapiapia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by KingTom(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2019
It begins.... undecided
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2019
protesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2019
pdppower:
The guy don buy market. He will regret the day he used his prick to think instead of his brain

Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.
Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?
Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?
Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?
Why still go to his church if you never liked it?
Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?
Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?
Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?
After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?
Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?
Are you totally innocent
Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?
Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?
Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?
So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?
Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?
What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?
Please,
Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.
Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.
A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.
We're not fools please ����
The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by Donald95(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Lol. she is almost alone. Me and other reasonable Nigerians will start taking her serious if she takes the case to the police. For now, we don't work with spoken words without evidence

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by flington4550(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
3 mins enjoyment can leads to an everlasting disgrace

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jasen1(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2019
The protest is for what actually

None of them is protesting the ruga and Fulani radio

Nigerian sha
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by engrelvis(m): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists
some of these vices u mentioned r rooted in prosperity messages most pastor preaches today! Their extravagant n wayward life r pushing some of our youth who look up to dem into criminality! Whether d pastor is brought to book or nt is nt my concern.what I know is-fire v just been ignited n hopefully will spread to other vices.this can't happen in d past. Protest against man of God of such repute?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2019
engrelvis:
some of these vices u mentioned r rooted in prosperity messages most pastor preaches today! Their extravagant n wayward life r pushing some of our youth who look up to dem into criminality! Whether d pastor is brought to book or nt is nt my concern.what I know is-fire v just been ignited n hopefully will spread to other vices.this can't happen in d past. Protest against man of God of such repute?
ok ur joy is just that the church of Christ is being rattled.
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by CosmicPhoenix: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2019
i will love to see nigerians come out like this to protest against herdsmen killings,police brutality,corrupt government officials etc

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Jasen1:
The protest is for what actually

None of them is protesting the ruga and Fulani radio

Nigerian sha

actually, I think Nigerians has problems. they will never protest against the 32 billions giving to newly elected leadership of NASS or bad policies of the government but can easily condemn man for rape without evidence. why has she not report the case to any police station or let her lawyer take the case up. the unfortunate thing is that most of the protesters are Christians.
seriously most Nigerians are sick

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by joromii: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
be accusing mordern pastors. why not try celestial churches PASTOR. that Busola is a
liar.
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm happy about this, thank God for Twitter
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jasen1(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Oma307:

actually, I think Nigerians has problems. they will never protest against the 32 billions giving to newly elected leadership of NASS or bad policies of the government but can easily condemn man for rape without evidence. why has she not report the case to any police station or let her lawyer take the case up. the unfortunate thing is that most of the protesters are Christians.
seriously most Nigerians are sick

In Busola words "the house was so big that the person up could barely hear the one down" and probably that's why she didn't bother to shout for her older sister to come for her rescue...

Now my question is; How did she hear his knock from up and then came down to open up for him? Okay after that, you waited there for a man that just raped you not just ordinary rape oo, the one that removed the seal forcefully to go to his car and bring Krest for you to drink and thereafter told you "We'll see later....

When the table will turn again, most of them protesting and believing the girl will still find soemthing else to talk about
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by vizkiz: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

Can you please delete this thread since another already exited on Frontpage? Thanks
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Jasen1:

In Busola words "the house was so big that the person up could barely hear the one down" and probably that's why she didn't bother to shout for her older sister to come for her rescue...

Now my question is; How did she hear his knock from up and then came down to open up for him? Okay after that, you waited there for a man that just raped you not just ordinary rape oo, the one that removed the seal forcefully to go to his car and bring Krest for you to drink and thereafter told you "We'll see later....

When the table will turn again, most of them protesting and believing the girl will still find something else to talk about

i don't believe her, I am not taking it away that they might have sex but if they had, it was mutual agreement
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by engrelvis(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
ok ur joy is just that the church of Christ is being rattled.
don't misquote or change issues. Am 100% Christian. But hypocrisy of religion here is baffling. Almost all polithiefcian attend churches or mosques. Our pastors or imam r afraid of talking to dem
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
engrelvis:
don't misquote or change issues. Am 100% Christian. But hypocrisy of religion here is baffling. Almost all polithiefcian attend churches or mosques. Our pastors or imam r afraid of talking to dem

What has that got to do with mob action against a person who maybe innocent?
Re: Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo by profilemessages: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2019
most women think that their pvssies are worth a million dollars, but they aren't, its been sold for 500 naira and 1k by prostitutes everyday.

though I don't support rape, but this busola and coza case has gone beyond "you raped me" , something else is going on.

(1) (Reply)

My Dream About A Vaccine / Why People Oppose Paul's Teachings? / The Love For God VS The Love Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.