Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (42122 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Hisxellency: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Y
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Riversides2003(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Because they are not ready to struggle with the man to attain success they want a ready made man.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by stonegarden: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Search for perfection is the cause. African proverb says " the man that's too busy trying to select the juiciest piece of meat always end up with bone"

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by ibkayee(f): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
jnrbayano:
After writing rubbish you put a wink in it as if you made sense making the write up more dumb
Lmao
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oh please a woman can be the perfect illustration of an African princess, yet she will still find disappointment in the relationship department. Or is it only women that struggle to find a good man? How many men are married to ashewos in disguise? Why don’t you give lectures to your men, we have more bitter and frustrated men roaming around the streets because they believe having a community prick is the only requirement they need to have to be a husband. Reality will hit you all, go and ask the divorced men in town. Shior.

17 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by HitSong: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I always wonder how men have so much to write and say about women,

With so much certainty, you will think they are women themselves.

Yet in another breathe, they say they don't understand women.

How can you speak so much of something you do not understand? How?
Shhhhhhhhhhh tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by bimgo: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
True talk my brother, summary of this is that NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by AAA593: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
jnrbayano:
After writing rubbish you put a wink in it as if you made sense making the write up more dumb
Seun please introduce unlike Abeg. This comment is a fan of unlike

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by YorubaWarrior: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
OK..
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by banio: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
True but not always true

Correct person.

Life is too complex to state rules and still expect ladies not to have rules guiding them on their husbands. The Op says ladies should not stick to " I must marry a doctor ". Then does he expect a lady with the love of a doctor husband, to be happy with a carpenter husband.

Life ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
pocohantas:

LMAO. grin While 99.9% of them are not marriageable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by jnrbayano(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
AAA593:

Seun please introduce unlike Abeg. This comment is a fan of unlike

The 3 As in your moniker seems to be the only 3 As you had in all your academic studying

No? smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by addictiv(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
op your topic is flawed...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by banio: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Safitu:
Oh please a woman can be the perfect illustration of an African princess, yet she will still find disappointing in the relationship department. Or is it only women that struggle to find a good man? How many men are married to ashewos in disguise? Why don’t you give lectures to your men, we have more bitter and frustrated men roaming around the streets because they believe having a community prick is the only requirement they need to have, to be a husband. Shior.

All humans are polygamous by nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Smile4daddy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Pocohantas see your food don ready come eat. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Offpoint: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, that's why I like yougrin
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
YOU ARE NOT MARRIAGE MATERIAL SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PRICK!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by freg2000: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
Too Much Shakara

Ladies listen and listen well, I am not saying you should be cheap and easy for any guy to get, but see eh, all those too much shakara is not good, it has made so many fine ladies to miss their true boyfriends and husbands honestly.

I speak as a guy, a guy that have so many male friends from virtually all class of humans, so I know what we discuss and why they ditched some ladies they truly desired.

Anybody that tells you that a guy that truly loves you will never give up until he gets you is a complete liar lying to you!

Many guys gave up trying to woo the lady they truly desired and wished to spend their life with just because the lady was forming hard to get and arrogant.

It doesn't pay to be arrogant and unfriendly to guys no matter what unless the guy is rude to you or approached you in a disrespectful manner or arrogantly then you have the whole right to disrespect him in any way you can.

But acting def and dumb to an innocent stranger guy that tries to be your friend through something like "hello, hi" is a very poor attitude that even go along way in discouraging guys from making future attempts at wooing ladies they fancy, hence reason many ladies no longer or rarely get wooed because many guys now see it as stooping so low for ladies below their par in all ramification to belittle them and disrespect them.

Even if you are not in the mood to talk or converse, there are subtle, mature and friendly ways to turn down a guy, but will ladies learn, that I doubt, so continue undecided

A lady whom I love so much once shouted at me arrogantly to go and read my book and never come to her again in our area. From then she no dey answer if I greet am, always proving class.
Years and years later when son of man don read finish and Don jazzi well well, I meet am for one family events. Men are terrible o, apart from me, come and see how the syria war don bleach her beauty in Nigeria, she don waka 49 days and 40 nights for Naija road after graduation, no husband. Guys just dey experiment for her tins, dey don bleep her on chair, bonnet and all. She begged me b4 I bleep the idiot. The meat don sour sef for inside oven due to inactivity.
If the lady agree then, na one tine my family go accept am. Yeye babes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Michelle55: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
I don land, grab your own copy of chair Now!!! cheesy this is gonna be a sweet ride

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Godoverevery: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
they will never agree...... always saying that bullshit line of who ever truly love you will not leave you.....so because I love you i should wait till you ruin my life.

No matter how a guy love you .....your character and Life style as a woman matters....I see lot of them in church in there 30's no husband but am not surprised ......there stupid standard and rules is still blinding them...maybe Wen they are in there 40's there eye will open.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by opribo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Westernization, the other one is witchcraft.
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
Stop Living By The Rules!

aka How dare a woman have standards, she better just accept any and anything that comes her way. Even if he’s wretched, no purpose and empty, you better accept him like that because he might just be your husband.

Can you go into a brothel and marry an ashewo? Men always accept women for they can offer them NOW, they don’t look into future prospects, so why can’t women do the same? What absolute rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Safitu:
aka How dare a woman have standards, she better just accept any and anything that comes her way. Even if he’s wretched, no purpose and empty, you better accept him like that because he might just be your husband.

Can you go into a brothel and marry an ashewo? Men always accept women for they can offer them NOW, they don’t look into future prospects, so why can’t women do the same? What absolute rubbish.
lolz not like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by ojuu4u(m): 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ladies used to go for wrong reasons when it comes for marriage and that's why they are abused and disappointed.

A recent story between my wife' friend and options opened for her then.

The lady in question was 30 then, I intervened because my wife used to nag then that when guys slept wt her friend, they used to leave and on many occasions they will not even give her transport fare.
Meanwhile there was particular brother in my church that wanted to get marry then and he wasn't into any serious relationship. I told my wife to inform her friend about my intention of match making her with my church brother which she obliged, the guy is handsome, working in government establishment and also have his own job.
The guy as a xtian, intended to marry this lady without having premarital sex with her (don't forget she complained to my wife, which happen to be her closest friend, that guys used to leave her after sleeping with her)
She travelled down from other state to meet the guy in my apartment, when the two came, I introduced them to each other and advised them I latter left them to discuss one on one, the guy left that day and came back 3rd day for further discussion, to cut story short,
This lady refused to marry my church member just because he met one particular guy online. Even though there were handwritings on the wall that the guy would not marry her
The guy he met online has no job, not to talk of setting business for her, the guy ready to sleep with her immediately and with no plan of get married soon even though the girl in question was 30 yrs old then
Yet the lady blindly and foolishly followed online guy just because they came from same town while my church brother came from other state (that was excuse she gave my wife)

Today at age 32 she is still wandering in the wilderness of singleness,to God be the glory my church brother married with kid

NB she left my house and meet the online guy from different town, the guy impregnated her and denied the pregnancy, she later delivered still born baby

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Amanda4life: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
The topic is; some reasons majority of single or married ladies ended up with the wrong guys as boyfriends and husbands

So its not about the single ladies alone but married ladies are also included because most married ladies you see today are not happily married, some are suffering and smiling, some are enduring because of their kids and because of what people will say, some are still married for the goodies they are getting from their supposed husband, but deep down their hearts, they are not happy; they wished they married someone better and I tell you, at one point in their life they met wonderful guy(s) who would have made them so proud and happy but some of the reasons I am about to share made them lose those great guys.

I am not writing this to abuse ladies but to help guide the younger ones who still have the opportunity to make amendment, remember, I have nothing to lose now because I am a guy, guyman and by the grace of God I am doing well for myself and will marry any day I make up my mind that its time, so I am not searching and I am not bashing, just correcting based on my little versed experiences with different class of ladies in the course of my little years on earth wink

So gather here and learn and also feel free to air your view.

I repeat, I have nothing to gain or lose from here, I am forever thankful to maker of life for being kind to me despite my shortcomings, so reserve your insults oh abeg before I lose my temper and break bottle on somebody's head angry

If you break one bottle i will break 20 for your head. Mchew

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Always blaming the ladies. Are the men any better
Many married men today have plenty side chicks
Some dont help out financially they women now do
I blame both parties for not being able to free themselves from societal demands of you must marry. Women be wise or you suffer. And no society go help u

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
So then what is it? Can you kindly explain it to me then? If a woman has standards, that are realistic and substantial to her life, what is the issue?
franchasng:
lolz not like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Goldenheart(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Anyone can observe all that and still make bad decisions...

It's called Life wink fvckn unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
of course what is life without women na, boring life grin

We just want *more ladies to have sense so we all can enjoy life together
A standing ovation for this. #claps cool

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by MizyB(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
Stop Living By The Rules!

Any guy that wants to date me or marry me must be a medical doctor!

He must be 6ft tall, dark, and plump!

He must come from Adamawa state! He must have enough moustache!

He must be a Winners Chapel member!

A guy that I will agree to date must own a car!

If he cannot buy me a flight ticket, I cannot visit him!

If he does not propose to me inside an aeroplane, I will never marry him!

He must be earning 100 figures a month!

He must not live in Agege or Ibadan! He must reside in Lekki!

The guy I will date will never mention sex with me, if he dare I block him! Calm down sis, any guy who says he wants to date or marry u and he never makes sexual moves or raises sex related or amorous discussion with u is pretending just to get u and nail u and probably run, be careful!

Don't be in a hurry to judge people, be slow in your judgement and conclusion, be patient and watch where it goes, don't be quick to call it quits at the slightest cross of your so called rules! If u continue that way, u may chase away great guys, lose your true boyfriend and true husband and end up with the wrong guy who is good at pretence.

I cannot date any guy that lives in my street!!

I cannot date any guy that lives in Nigeria because most of them are broke; sister are you serious I am not here to talk about the popular celebs you hear about, please sis enter some Nigerian markets and see guys earning more than your MD in whatever country you live in, so don't restrict your destiny in life!

I cannot date my age mate, says who

For you ladies info, I have seen a lot in life, I have seen lives transformed in less than 2 years. I have friends who were struggling but today they are legally rich and touring the world and flexing life through legal hardwork and God's grace!

I have so many friends who have never boarded a local flight before because they were broke but guess what Their first ever flights in life happens to either be an all expense paid international fight to foreign training by bluechip firms, foreign business trips on million million business transactions, foreign vacation, etc....that is how unpredictable life can be.

Don't look down on anybody, that ordinary Peter or James you are looking down on, if he tells you his dream and plans for it, you will marvel!

Whenever a lady makes rules of dating guys, it is mostly to disqualify guys with lower financial status from getting close to her, once she meet a guy that is financially successful, she forgets her rules, sadly and this has landed so many ladies into dating and marrying the wrong guys, wake up sisters smiley

Well, 99% of those guys had plans for their lives. They got themselves ready for those life-changing opportunities that came their way!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by AZeD1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
Too Much Shakara

Ladies listen and listen well, I am not saying you should be cheap and easy for any guy to get, but see eh, all those too much shakara is not good[b], it has made so many fine ladies to miss their true boyfriends and husbands honestly.[/b]
I am struggling to understand the logic behind this post.

If it's possible for a girl to miss her true husband or boyfriend, then it means that husband/boyfriend has missed his true wife/girlfriend.

This raises the question if a girl is supposedly the true wife of a guy, why wouldn't the guy go to any length to get her?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Amanda4life: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
The topic is; some reasons majority of single or married ladies ended up with the wrong guys as boyfriends and husbands

So its not about the single ladies alone but married ladies are also included because most married ladies you see today are not happily married, some are suffering and smiling, some are enduring because of their kids and because of what people will say, some are still married for the goodies they are getting from their supposed husband, but deep down their hearts, they are not happy; they wished they married someone better and I tell you, at one point in their life they met wonderful guy(s) who would have made them so proud and happy but some of the reasons I am about to share made them lose those great guys.

I am not writing this to abuse ladies but to help guide the younger ones who still have the opportunity to make amendment, remember, I have nothing to lose now because I am a guy, guyman and by the grace of God I am doing well for myself and will marry any day I make up my mind that its time, so I am not searching and I am not bashing, just correcting based on my little versed experiences with different class of ladies in the course of my little years on earth wink

So gather here and learn and also feel free to air your view.

I repeat, I have nothing to gain or lose from here, I am forever thankful to maker of life for being kind to me despite my shortcomings, so reserve your insults oh abeg before I lose my temper and break bottle on somebody's head angry

Any person you meet in your life journey treat them well. Nobody knows tomorrow.

People i felt were nobody yesteryears are somebody today.

During morning orientation with my children i will always spill the.................

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.