Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (42099 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Doctors? / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Safitu:
You are justifying my point. So what is the problem here? If a woman desires a rich man and she is broke, what is the issue? Let everybody set their own standards and stick to it if that makes them happy. Do not crucify women for choosing the life they wish to life. Because men do the same so you are being hypocritical.
oh good, but have you ever seen a man doing well financially that remained single for life because he couldn't find a lady to marry Be honest in your answer.

Also have you ever seen one or two ladies doing well financially that ended up single for life because they couldn't find any man to marry them If u are honest with your answer, I am sure u know many ladies in the last scenario but no man in the first scenario, that is not our making, it is how nature structured the world to be and the reason why ladies must be extra careful in handling romance and relationship issues without trying to compete or compare their life with guys

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Marriage isn't the end-point of a relationship. It's just a stepping stone, one aspect of a long-term evolution between two people who have, for whatever reason, decided to take a leap of faith and say, 'Well, hey, this is a person who I want to try with for the rest of my life.' Which is not a guarantee of perfection - far from it.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
All I see from both sides is BITTERNESS.
What you ought to know there are good ones & bad ones, you can't change nature but you can prevent it.
The problem is that females have choices to make without seeking advice & these lead them to failed state/situation. For now, I reserve my comment.
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you're in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Samyj247: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shalommy:
. Who are fish brains? Mr fowl brain.
lols....if say I de calabar now I for con make u suck my thing. I don see u...bad MKT for u I no de calabar but pm me if u wan b my friend sha in case u show my area.
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
You can never control who you fall in love with, even when you're in the most sad, confused time of your life. You don't fall in love with people because they're fun. It just happens.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Dinho20(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by cescky(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I always wonder how men have so much to write and say about women,

With so much certainty, you will think they are women themselves.

Yet in another breathe, they say they don't understand women.

How can you speak so much of something you do not understand? How?

In fact, local woman is confused.

Sister confused or not.that guy made very solid points..not solid i mean factual points

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Kennedy767(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
thumbs up for the write up.......

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by vickydevoka(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
ScotMisile:
My bro, you are right. Am an Igbo guybut i ended up with an Edo girl. All the Igbo girls I ever liked and desired exhibited 99percent of 5he above.

My bro, this Edo girl never asked me for a dime.. infact on the first date I wasn't ready but she sponsored with little amount and it was fun... My pretty Igbo girl was busy asking me for 10k.. according to her she was checking if I could take care of her in future... Last last Edo girl relaxed with me... One day she asked how much I earn monthly... I told her with evidence... She swore that I never looked that rich... I smiled.. today she has a beautiful baby boy for me
Y I always love igbo gals is that de are always straight to the point. Money over everything. That's y u see there men putting dere hands in dirty business. Though family pressure is also a reason

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by bluefilm: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
I wan marry o.

But na only to a big booty lady.

That's my first major criteria now.

Oga franchasng, hope I'm not setting unnecessary rules?
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by jeroncomputers(m): 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Money caused it most times
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
bluefilm:
I wan marry o.

But na only to a big booty lady.

That's my first major criteria now.

Oga franchasng, hope I'm not setting unnecessary rules?
lol, hope u are doing well financially I ask because u know the bigger a lady's booty in today's world, the more materialistic she will be and the more hard to get she will form for you, so get ready to chase a lot of big ukwu ladies till one agrees and hope u have a clean car too Lol

Me too I love ladies with big ukwu and flat tummy, I can ignore other looks, but big ukwu is one of my first point of attraction, so u are not alone, u are not setting unrealistic qualities but u will be ready to ignore some other of her flaws in place of the big ukwu and shape cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by kenralph(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
You are very correct, so many men are not worthy to be husbands and that was why I put up this thread to help discerning ladies flee from such disaster of men, nice contribution from you
which man con remain The ratio of capable men vs woman is low. When u sieve out scum men. Wetin remain

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by bluefilm: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
lol, hope u are doing well financially I ask because u know the bigger a lady's booty in today's world, the more materialistic she will be and the more hard to get she will form for you, so get ready to chase a lot of big ukwu ladies till one agrees and hope u have a clean car too Lol

Me too I love ladies with big ukwu and flat tummy, I can ignore other looks, but big ukwu is one of my first point of attraction, so u are not alone, u are not setting unrealistic qualities but u will be ready to ignore some other of her flaws in place of the big ukwu and shape cheesy cheesy

You don minit?!

Wait o... has this theory been scientifically proven bikonu?

Egwu di kwa o.

But I will not be deterred, no matter what.

It is big booty for me, all the way!!!
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
bluefilm:

You don minit?!

Wait o... has this theory been scientifically proven bikonu?

Egwu di kwa o.

But I will not be deterred, no matter what.

It is big booty for me, all the way!!!
that big booty can be relaxing lol, u can still get lucky because in every rule there is always an exception.

You can get lucky with one big booty shapely chick who would fall for you for free, luck happens lol

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by naijajobx: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coz of greed fear materialistic love triangle timing they fall in those wrong trap ... when they grow a little older when they couldn't get a man to trap they settle eventually with the average joe

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Estellar: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I always wonder how men have so much to write and say about women,

With so much certainty, you will think they are women themselves.

Yet in another breathe, they say they don't understand women.

How can you speak so much of something you do not understand? How?

In fact, local woman is confused.
They are probably women in their spare time .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by mujiboy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
AZeD1:

I am struggling to understand the logic behind this post.

If it's possible for a girl to miss her true husband or boyfriend, then it means that husband/boyfriend has missed his true wife/girlfriend.

This raises the question if a girl is supposedly the true wife of a guy, why wouldn't the guy go to any length to get her?
Any length is relative tho!
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by jeroncomputers(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
ojuu4u:
Ladies used to go for wrong reasons when it comes for marriage and that's why they are abused and disappointed.

A recent story between my wife' friend and options open for her then.
The lady in question was 30 then, I intervened because my wife used to nagged then that when guys sleep wt her friend, they used to leave and on many occasions they will not even give her transport fare.
Meanwhile there was particular brother in my church that wanted to get marry then and he wasn't into any serious relationship. I told my wife to inform her friend about my intention of match making her with my church brother which she obliged, the guy is handsome, working in government establishment and also have his own job.
The guy as a xtian, intended to marry this lady without having premarital sex with her (don't forget she complained to my wife, which happen to her closest friend that guys used to leave her after sleeping with her)
She travelled down from other state to meet the guy in my apartment, when the two came, I introduced them to each other and advised them I latter left them to discuss one on one, the guy left that day and came back 3rd day for further discussion, to cut story short,
This lady refused to marry my church member just because he met one particular guy online. Even though there are handwritings on the wall that the guy would not marry her
The guy he met online has no job, not to talk of setting business for her, the guy ready to sleep with her immediately and with no plan of get married soon,
Yet the lady blindly and foolishly followed online guy just because they came from same town while my church brother came from other state

Today at age 32 she still single and my church brother married with kid

Likeness played out there. She does not like that your church bother, it happens
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Gynn: 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
On the contrary, the Op's posts on this thread is not about understanding women.
Rather, there are about the way men react and perceive women when they (women) act in certain ways
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by karma2000: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is there true love any longer karma will tell
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by LINTUNE(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
No issue at all, but most times women don't set realistic goals in life. They set unrealistic plans and goals, they live by ferry tales instead of facing reality.

Most men, not all, most men are realistic with life when they want to choose a life partner; they consider realistic qualities but ladies will be blabbing: I want a tall, dark, fair, short, rich, educated, God fearing, faithful, romantic, adventurous, intelligent man who is very endowed down stairs and good in bed, how

You must decide the qualities that matters most to you; is it his financial worth or his looks or his commitment to God or his intelligence or his fidelity to you or what exactly do u want Prioritize them and stop wishing to have everything in one man. You are searching for 5 different types of men in one man, how

A handsome rich guy will most likely not be faithful to you and may not be committed to religious activities.

A highly religious man maybe faithful but will most likely not be romantic and good in bed.

But men always prioritize the qualities they need most in their would be wife; some want good cook and home keeper and they go for it not minding her financial status or her looks or her family or educational background.

Some men want sexy hot working class ladies, they go for it and forget her cooking and home keeping skills.

Ladies should also be realistic with life so they can be more happy and enjoy life, that's my point okay
so true
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by King44(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
They just can't breath without women cheesy cheesy
awwwn, can you live without a man ?? awwwn

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by King44(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
He is actually right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.