Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lust City - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust City (31867 Views)

Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me) / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 / Im In Lust With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
More
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Agatha was getting interested. 'Are you sure that is all to it?'

'Of course. I and my friend, Fatty, were there last weekend. You'll get paid for dancing. What's more, some of the customers who are very impressed can even come to spray currency notes - both local and international - on you. It's as cool as that.'

Agatha became completely interested. 'If that's the case, then count me in.'

Anfani nodded. 'Good. The club is at Ikoyi. We'll go there by six p.m.'

'In that case, I need to let my dad know that I'll not be coming home again tonight.'

'Yes, do that.'

Agatha brought out her phone and put a call to her daddy. Eddie was on his way home from office when her call came through.

'Hello, Agatha. How're you?' he greeted.

'I'm fine, daddy. I want to tell you I won't be able to come home again tonight.'

'Why?' Eddie demanded.

Agatha had already thought of a little lie to tell. 'One of my lecturers has put his test for tomorrow. Can you imagine? That's the situation.'

Eddie sighed and the sound was audible across the line.

'Alright,' he said. 'Make sure you study very well and you do your test well,' he admonished.

'Yes, daddy.'

'Alright, good night.'

'Goodnight. My regards to Nnena and her sisters.'

Anfani who had been keenly listening to her utterances burst into laughter as soon as Agatha cut the line.

'You're going to write a test indeed!'

'Abi o. I've got to start preparing for the test right away.'

There was another round of laughter. Just then, Anfani glanced at her watch. 'Hey, let's start preparing for our outing now.'

As they were dressing up, they were joined by Lateefat, also known as Fatty, Anfani's friend, who had also been to the club with Anfani before.

The three young ladies left the campus and took a cab to Ikoyi. They were billed to start their session by seven p.m. and they were there quarter to seven.

'It's good you ladies are early,' Cyril the club manager said. 'The management does not condone lateness.'

Anfani nodded. 'Yes, we know. That's why we're here now. My friend here, Agatha is joining us.'

Cyril gazed at Agatha. 'I thought I've seen her before. Was she not here last weekend?'

Agatha shook her head vigorously while Anfani said, 'No. She's just joining us.'

'Good,' Cyril said. He offered his right hand to Agatha for a handshake. 'You're welcome, baby.'

Agatha did not like to be so addressed, especially from a near-stranger, but she didn't say a thing.

'Good evening, sir,' Agatha said.

'What?' Cyril looked scandalized. 'Drop the sir. I'm Cyril to everybody here, is that not so, Anfani?'

Anfani and Fatty smiled. 'Yes, it is so,' Anfani said.

He nodded. 'That's it. Alright, you ladies should go to the dressing room and get prepared.'

They nodded. Anfani led them to the cozy dressing room where they met two other young ladies.

'Hello, girls,' Anfani greeted.

'Hi,' one of them answered.

Agatha had thought it was a dressing room where they would change to a costume or something. She was shocked at the turn of event.

'Take a locker where you'll keep your clothes,' Anfani told her.

She was at a loss. The two ladies they had met had started removing their clothes and were soon completely nude.

Anfani and Fatty soon started removing their clothes too.

'Where're the costumes we'll wear?' Agatha asked.

Anfani smiled and looked at her the way you would look at an innocent child. 'Our naked bodies are our costumes,' she replied. 'Sorry I didn't tell you: we will be dancing naked.'
Re: Lust City by tonysunkan: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2020
Nice and interesting story
Re: Lust City by ThrillPlus: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fascinating
Re: Lust City by Awesome05: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Anfani smiled and looked at her the way you would look at an innocent child. 'Our naked bodies are our costumes,' she replied. 'Sorry I didn't tell you: we will be dancing naked.'

'What?!' Agatha genuinely looked horrified. 'You can't be serious!'

The other two ladies turned to stare at her. Even in their complete unclothedness, they seemed so unabashed about it.

'You didn't tell her before?' Fatty asked Anfani.

'Yes. But, it's all part of the fun,' Anfani replied as she removed her pink bra and pantie. She smiled at Agatha.

'Don't worry, my dear. It's just that the guests are not interested in the clothes you're wearing. Rather, they want to see your natural boobs and bum as you dance. Those are the things that impress them and that's why they're dropping their money.'

Agatha was dumb-founded. She could simply not believe what she was hearing.

'One thing I can assure you is that the pay is good. Then, another thing: even if you're still a virgin, you'll remain one, except you choose not to. Everything is harmless, okay? It is just to dance.'

Agatha was in a dilemma. She thought of leaving the club right now and never coming again. But she also thought of the word 'harmless' which Anfani said. If it was harmless, why must she chicken out?

'Come on, Agatha,' Fatty urged. 'This is a cool thing to do, if you ask me.'

'And there's cool money to earn,’ Fatty intoned.

‘Baby, get undressed. You don't have all day.'

Agatha looked at Fatty briefly. Her boobs were large and not so firm. Didn’t she feel some embarrassment?

She sighed and nodded dumbly. Alright, she would give this a trial. Slowly, her hands went to her top to start removing her clothes.

A week after Eddie had brought Dolly home, he was having the fun of his life, or so he thought. He certainly found this experience fantastic and fascinating. Dolly was the best partner he ever had, in his own reckoning. She never complained.

She never demanded for anything, and she was never tired of him. Real-life or not, Eddie believed this was a blissful experience. He got a call from Miss Linda, the manager of the store where he had made the august purchase.

'Good day, sir. This is Miss Linda on the line.'

'Good day,' he replied. 'Yes, I've stored your number, so I know you're the one. How're you?'

'Fine. I call to find out if you have any complaint about the product we sold to you.'

Eddie grinned. 'There's no complaint, so far. I'm really getting the best from her. And she's not a product. She's a real partner.'

'We're happy to hear that,' Linda said. 'Okay, have a blessed day.'

'And you too.'

He grinned again as the connection was cut. In the past days, he had cut off all the ladies in his life, in terms of mating. Even Dora was surprised he no longer called to patronize her. Some days ago, Dora had actually given him a patronizing call.

'I'm back in Lagos o,' she said. 'And I'm available for service 24/7.'
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Cool
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
More
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Some days ago, Dora had actually given him a patronizing call.

'I'm back in Lagos o,' she said. 'And I'm available for service 24/7.'

'Dora, welcome back. Yeah, when I need you I would let you know.'

Dora was surprised. 'I hope another babe has not taken you away from me,' she said in concern.

Eddie smiled. He would not tell her yes or no. 'Don't worry. When I need your service, I'll let you know.'

He had disconnected the line. Kinky taste or not, he thought, Dolly would never leave him for Abuja to 'service' other men. Dolly would forever be faithful.

Mama would be returning to Delta State tomorrow, after spending over a week with her son in Lagos. She had been pestering him that she would like to see her future daughter-in-law one more time before she departed.

Now in his office in the school, the bell for the long break had just been rung. He called the secretary.

'Tell Clara to come,' he told her. 'Clara in the JAMB class.'

He did not need to be explicit as she already knew the person he was referring to. A couple of minutes later, Clara came inside his office. It was amazing that so far, he had not succeeded in sleeping with her. Just as he was planning to do so, something would prop up and scuttle the plan.

But, he did not really call her because he wanted to get between her legs. He called her for another purpose.

'Mama says she's dying to see you again before she returns home,' he said. He had told her so before but she had been so adamant.

'Sir, I've told you I can't continue that kind of drama. Why don't you tell her the truth that I'm just your student?'

He sighed. She had a point there, but he would not just admit that something could not be done to remedy the situation.

Then, a golden idea came to his mind and he smiled. Right there in his office, he went down on his knees.

'Clara, will you marry me?'

'What?!' She was shocked to say the least.

This must be the epilogue of the drama he had scripted, she thought.

'Uncle Manu, why're you embarrassing me? Please, stand up.'
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
CasNova:
Nice one

Thanks a lot.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2020
She was shocked to say the least. This must be the epilogue of the drama he had scripted, she thought.

'Uncle Manu, why're you embarrassing me? Please, stand up.'

'Will you? I promise to take care of you and to be a good husband.'

Oh God, what an embarrassment, she thought. What if somebody entered the office and found him like this?

'Alright, alright,' she said hurriedly. 'I agree.'

'Really?' He was full of smiles. 'Clara, do you really agree to be my wife?'

'Yes,' she replied, giving what looked like a smile.

He got up to come and hug her in ecstasy. It was that moment that the secretary entered. While Clara felt even more embarrassed to be found closeted in his arms, he didn't appear to give a hoot.

'Sorry, sir,' the secretary said. 'Two officers from the Local Education District (LED) are here to see you.'

He nodded. 'It's alright. Tell them to give me one minute.'

'Okay, sir.' The secretary turned to leave the office.

Manu turned to face Clara.

'I'm delighted that you've agreed. Wow! Today is a wonderful day in my life. Good. That means you'll see my mother this evening, right?'

She nodded. 'Right.'

Once again, he bear-hugged her.

It was a week after Agatha first followed Anfani and Fatty to the Queenzy Club.

They were back again this Friday to re-enact the show. Agatha had seen that indeed, the nude dance business came with lucre.

Apart from the money the club had paid, some of the impressed customers had sprayed some dollars on her - yes, dollars, not naira. From all indications, apart from throwing off decency, the business appeared to be harmless.

'Enjoy the show now that you're still young, beautiful and vibrant,' Anfani said.

Just like the previous week, they first went to the office of the club manager, Cyril.

'Hello, babies,' he greeted, beaming in smiles. 'Our angels have come again.'

'Good evening, Cyril,' Anfani replied.

'How's business?'

'Fine. You're welcome.'

'Thank you,' Agatha and Fatty jointly replied.

Cyril faced Agatha squarely. 'I have a message for you.'

She was surprised. 'Me?'

He nodded. 'Yes, you. One of our esteemed customers, Chief Nelson Ovie said as soon as you come, I should let you know that he'll like to see you.'

Agatha was nonplussed, while Anfani looked at her enviously. 'Hey, that means you've caught a big fish,' Anfani said.

Cyril pointed at a seat. 'Please, sit down while I inform him that you've come.'
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Nice work

1 Like

Re: Lust City by Zamar: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Agatha was nonplussed, while Anfani looked at her enviously. 'Hey, that means you've caught a big fish,' Anfani said.

Cyril pointed at a seat. 'Please, sit down while I inform him that you've come.'

'But ... but, I hope no problem,' Agatha said.

He smiled. 'Oh, no. Not at all. I'm sure it's all for good.' He turned to the other ladies. 'Alright, you girls can go ahead to the dressing room. She'll be coming to join you there.'

Fatty patted Agatha. 'Good luck,' she said, smiling. Anfani looked at her and winked. They soon left her with Cyril in the office. She sat on one of the visitors' seats while he brought his phone out and made a call.

'Yes, sir, the lady is in my office now,’ he said.

There was a slight pause. 'Okay, sir. That will be no problem, sir.'

He disengaged the line and turned to smile at her.

'He says he's on his way and will soon be here. Meanwhile, he said I should give you any drink of your choice.'

Agatha remained confused. Now, what kind of thing was this? Her plan was to come and dance, make her money and go. Which one was this one that looked like 'being detained'?

Cyril could sense her nervousness. 'Relax,' he said, smiling. 'I know Chief Ovie very well. He can only do this to somebody he really likes.'

Agatha nearly chuckled. She did not even know the man and could not imagine how he looked like. Yet, she was told the man liked her!

'What drinks do I get you?' Cyril intruded into her thoughts.

'Malt will be okay.'

He nodded. 'Just a minute.'

He left the office. She sighed and tried to relax. So, the man was interested in her, why did he pick on her? She believed Anfani was more beautiful than her, why not pick Anfani? Fatty too was beautiful, although she was chubby.

The other two girls were not bad-looking. Out of the five pretty young ladies, why did he pick on her?

Cyril was soon back with a tray containing two cold bottles of malt and a covered plates containing barbecue. He did not even ask one of the service girls to serve Agatha. Cyril was the one doing it himself. Gosh!

'I bought some suya (roasted meats) for you to savor the taste,' he said, grinning.

This is serious, she thought. A glass cup and an opener were also in the tray. He opened it for her.
'There, you are,' he said.

'Thank you very much, sir. I mean thank you, Cyril.'

'You're welcome. Just relax and don't worry about a thing. See, I'll soon be back. I want to attend to work matters.'

She nodded. 'Okay.'

About five minutes later, a man that should be about fifty years came to the office. He was looking important in his well starched kaftan. His polished shoes, gold wrist-watch and his carriage all portrayed a successful and confident person. He smiled at her.

'Good evening, sir,' Agatha greeted.

'Good evening, my lovely queen.' He extended his hand for a hand shake. 'I'm Chief Doctor Nelson Ovie.'

So, this was the man who desired to see her. 'Good evening, sir,' she greeted again.

'Yeah. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Hope you're not angry.'

She shook her head. 'No, I'm not. I was only wondering why you wanted to see me, sir.'

He smiled benignly and sat on another visitor's chair. 'I'll come to that. Very soon, I'll come to that. I want to discuss some matters with you.'
Agatha tried to look calm but she was all tensed up. What did this important-looking man want to discuss with her?

'Cyril told me you're an undergraduate student of Lagoon-View University. Is that right?'

She nodded. 'Yes, sir.'

'Good. Now, let me tell you why I wanted to see you. I wanted to see you because I like you.'

Agatha froze on her seat. It was not as if she had not thought that the man would say this, but the way he said it in that no-hold-barred way made her react the way she did.

'Sir?' she asked.

Ovie smiled.

He smiled again. 'I said I like you. I really mean that. The first thing I want you to do for me is to stop dancing in this club or any other club. I know you're making some money from it, but I want you to stop. I'm going to compensate you for that. Can you do that for me?'
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Lust City by Zamar: 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Zamar:
Interesting

Thanks
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
She gazed at the floor. She had not committed any crime, had she? The essence of the dance was to make extra cash, and that was what she was doing.

So, he wanted her to stop. Why, because he liked her! But, he said he would compensate her. How much would he pay for this?

'Will you do me the favor of stopping this dance?' he asked.

She nodded, hoping the compensation would be worthwhile.

He nodded. 'Good. So, we have a deal there.' His right hand went inside the kaftan pocket. He brought out a complimentary card.

'This is my card. You can call me anytime you desire. You can also visit my office at V.I during working hours. The address is on the complimentary card.'

She stared at the card and nodded.

'Good.' He smiled again. He seemed to smile a lot. His right hand went inside the kaftan again and brought out another item. This time around, it was a bulky envelope.

'Take.' He extended his hand to her. Slowly, she took the envelope from him.

'That is the beginning of your compensation,' he said.

He stood up. His confidence was assertive. 'Be a good girl, Agatha. I'll be expecting your call.'

She almost had to struggle to find her voice. 'Thank you ... thank you, sir.'

He walked out of the office. She stared briefly at the door and at the envelope he had given her. How much was inside it?

She sighed and carefully, as if it was a parcel bomb, opened the envelope. There was a bundle of N1000 naira notes. That should be one hundred thousand naira. But there was something else: there were also twenty dollars bills. She counted ten of them.

Wow! This man must be in big money. How could he just hand over this kind of money to her? But, he said he liked her.

And he wanted her to stop the club dance. Of course, she would stop. He had said this was the beginning of the compensation and wanted her to call him. She would do so.

She put the envelope in her handbag and stood up. Yes, the nude dance would cease from now on and forever. But, she would have to tell her friends, Anfani and Fatty.

Quickly, she went to the dressing-room, but they were not there. They had probably started the show. Agatha shrugged and made her way to the exit of the club. Her friends would meet her at the campus.

Clara followed Manu to his house. She had said yes to his request and he had gushed over it, like an exited school boy.

He had promised to love her and not let her down. After that, Clara had been thoughtful. She was just twenty while he was thirty-eight. She did not mind the near-two-decades age gap between them. Manu was a good-looking guy and he appeared generous.

The only fear she had was the fact that she had seen different ladies visit him in his office. Those ladies did not come for anything official. They had had come on private visits and she suspected that they might be his lovers.

'But, I have fears,' she had said.

He looked puzzled. 'Fear? What fear?'

She looked at him intently. 'I have fear that you have many lovers.'

He had tried to laugh it off. 'Yes, I have numerous female friends, but none is my lover. The only lover I have on earth right now is you.'
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lust City by SeyiDominion: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nice
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2020
She looked at him intently. 'I have fear that you have many lovers.'

He had tried to laugh it off. 'Yes, I have numerous female friends, but none is my lover. The only lover I have on earth right now is you.'

'Is that really true?'

He had nodded emphatically. 'Yes, it's true. Do you want me to swear? I'm ready to do so.'

'No need to swear. I'll take your words for it.'

So, Clara decided to believe him. If he could keep to his words, she had no doubt that he would be a good husband.

Mama was waiting for them at home. 'Oh, our wife and my daughter,' she gushed as she embraced Clara. The latter knelt down in greeting.

To save the hassles of cooking, Manu bought some food that mama would take in the evening at the eatery close to the house. Mama would have preferred that Clara should cook, but she could not make any dissension.

'I don't want you two to waste time any more. Let the wedding be done as soon as possible,' mama said.

He nodded in agreement. 'Yes, mama. We will work at it to make it be realizable soonest.' He turned to Clara. 'Is that not so, darling?'

Clara nodded. 'Yes, it is.'

After Anfani and Fatty left the club, they went to meet their respective boyfriends. Anfani went to meet Frederick in Festac Town while Fatty left for Yaba. It was the following day, Saturday, that Anfani met Agatha in the hostel at the university.

'You didn't even care to tell us when you were leaving,' Anfani accused Agatha.

'No, I made effort to let you and Fatty know. I came to the dressing-room to inform you that I would be leaving, but by then you were already in the bar.'

Anfani smiled mischievously. 'So, tell me. Who was the guy that showed so much interest in you? Where did he take you too? How much did he give you?'

'Hey, all these questions? One at a time, please. Well, he is Nelson Ovie, and according to his complimentary card, an importer of merchandise. He likes me and has told me to stop dancing naked.'

Anfani stared at her friend. 'Just like that? The man likes you and wants you to stop dancing; and you stopped just like that?'

Agatha chuckled. 'No, it's not just like that. He actually compensated me for stopping the act.'

'He paid you not to dance in the club again? How much did he pay?'

Agatha grinned. 'He gave me 100 k with a promise to do more.'

Anfani's eyes popped out. 'What! One hundred thousand naira? Are you serious?'

'Yes, I am. Not only that, he also gave me 200 dollars.'

Anfani's eyes grew wider. 'You don't mean it, Agatha!' She came to hug her. 'You've struck gold, friend!'

Agatha smiled wanly. 'He asked me to call him as soon as possible, but I've not done so.'

'Why?' Anfani decided. 'Why haven't you called someone like that?'

Agatha pursed her lips. 'Let's just say I have some reservations.'

Anfani looked like she was hearing the strangest thing in her life.

'What reservations? What are you talking about?'

Agatha shrugged. 'The money he spent was too much. How am I sure he's not into money rituals? Imagine how much he has spent on a girl he hardly knows!'

Anfani scoffed at this. 'Listen, Agatha, this is an opportunity in a life time. Many ladies like me are struggling to have an opportunity such as this. What rituals are you talking about? Even if he's into rituals, what is your business with that? He's giving you doles of money and that's the important thing.'

Agatha nodded, trying to agree with her friend.

'In any case, can you please hand over all the money he gave you? Let's tell him you're not interested. Me, I'm interested. Can we swap roles?'

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928
Re: Lust City by tonysunkan: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Agatha nodded, trying to agree with her friend.

'In any case, can you please hand over all the money he gave you? Let's tell him you're not interested. Me, I'm interested. Can we swap roles?'

Not on your life, Agatha thought and smiled. She shrugged. 'Alright. Thanks for your sermon, dear friend. I guess I have to face this squarely. It's my luck.'

Anfani came to hug her again. 'What a luck you have! What about us your friends? Are you not going to celebrate this 'big catch' for us?'

'Sure thing. This afternoon, we'll go to eatery to have good food. We'll also take drinks. You, Fatty and I: we'll have jolly time together.'

‘Yes, yes,’ Anfani gushed. ‘That’s what friends are for!’

Several days after Joe lost some valuables to Wendy, the police had neither been able to track Wendy down nor recover his stolen items. Joe found it difficult to believe that the lady would go un-apprehended and unpunished, just like that.

He had been telling those who cared to listen how grossly incompetent the police were. He however still believed she would be arrested and forced to pay for her crime. He was trying to forget his misadventure with her and move on with life.

This afternoon, he had asked Agatha to see him in his office by noon, when her lectures for the day would have ended. She came to his office few minutes to one.

'Agatha, baby. See how you're shining every day.'

Agatha smiled. 'It's the grace of God,' she said.
Indeed, she was looking good. With the money she had made from Nelson Ovie, she had been able to upgrade her wardrobe. She had been able to buy designers' wears and accessories. Nelson had not stopped at the money he first gave her.

Last Saturday, she called him to thank him for the generosity he had displayed the previous day. He had invited her to the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos Island, where he treated her to sumptuous meal. The surprising thing was that he had not gone beyond that; he had not made any sexual overture. That was very surprising.

'First and foremost, I want your friendship’, he had said. Agatha had consented whole-heartedly. There was no qualm with that, was there?

'I must say I miss your company in the last day,' Joe was saying.

Agatha grinned, but she was certain she was no longer comfortable with her lecturer or his love antics.

'Any way, I don't have much to say now. Let us meet at our usual place and at our usual time. Then, I'll show how delectable you are and how I have improved in my sexual prowess.' He laughed at his own joke.

Agatha didn't find it funny but smiled.

'So, you can go, now. We'll meet at the rendezvous, then I'll show and prove to you that I'm much better now.'

She hated the smugness which Joe displayed, but she tried to appear impressed. She didn’t dissent but she inwardly resented another intimate moment with him. She would have to do something about him.

Another part of her mind told her that Nelson wanted more than he had shown, so far. But what exactly did he want? Time would tell.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lust City by tonysunkan: 5:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Nice work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.