Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Lust City - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust City (31976 Views)

Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me) / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 / Im In Lust With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust City by CasNova: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nice story
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Within seven minutes, he got to his peak. She felt him come too, his thrusts deep and intense inside her. When their pleasure had subsided he pulled out of her gently and they clung to each other for a moment. In some minutes to come, he was energized enough to start on another coital trip with her.

After the first time that Dora and Eddie had intimate time together, he discovered something about himself. His libido had increased tremendously. He now craved for sex more than ever.

Every day, he must have the craving. Dora had been a good source of exploring his indulgence, but she was not always available for him. She had variety of clientele to serve and there was no way a man could pin her down.

Now, Eddie was spending a lot to satisfy his lustful whims, and he seemed to be enjoying doing so.

This evening, he called Dora again.

'Dora, how are you?'

'Fine. How're you too?'

'I'm sick and I need sexual healing.'

She chuckled. 'That's serious.'

'Yes. Very serious. Let's meet in our usual place tonight.'

'I'm sorry, that cannot be. I'm in Abuja, right now.'

'Phew!' he whistled to himself. What a miss! Yet, he must satisfy himself this evening. He didn't really fancy jumping from one sex worker to another, so the idea of running to meet another one did not really appeal to him.

So, what would he do? Why can't you marry again? He asked himself. Another part of his mind said: yes, you lost your wife sometimes ago, couldn't you take another woman? Was that not more dignifying than these lustful games?

He got home few minutes to six o'clock. His children were all at home.

'How was school?' he asked them.

'Fine, daddy,' Josephine, the third child said.

'Daddy, our Maths teacher said I should buy a new Mathematical set,' Ruth, the last born said.
He grinned and nodded at her. 'That will be no problem. Tell him I will get it for you tomorrow.'

He turned to the second child. 'Nnena, how was JAMB lesson today?'

'Fine, dad.'

He tried to be as caring as possible to his children. He soon retired to his room. He wasn't still sure if he would go out or not. He was still deliberating when a knock sounded on his bedroom door.

'Yes, come in.'

The door was opened. It was Mary, the house-girl.

'Oga, food don ready,' she announced.

He nodded. 'Okay. I'll soon be coming over to the dining table.'

She retreated from his room, gently closing the door. Why not use her to satisfy yourself sexually? A part of his mind asked. What! A house girl! She couldn't be more than sixteen, so technically, she was still a minor.

As a lawyer, he knew the implication. No, another part of his mind said. He would not bring himself down so low to do such a thing. He went out of the bedroom to the side of the living-room where the dining-table was. His children were already there, eating.

He ate from his plate slowly, thinking about many things. Then, his mind dwelt on an issue and he smiled to himself. Should he give it a trial? At the initial stage, it seemed to be outlandish, but perhaps in the long run, it would pay off.

He nodded to himself. After the meal, he would go on the internet and make some findings.

Joe Sabada had another appointment with a lady at Lolita Hotel. This time around the lady he would be meeting was not a student of the university where he worked. This latest lady, Wendy, worked at Lagoon-View University as a business center sales attendant.

Sometimes, the department photocopier machine would have fault that would necessitate Joe taking flash drive to print some documents at one of the business centers around. About a week ago, he had met Wendy at work. She was quite tall and chubby; and gifted with a pretty face.

Lust City
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

1 Like

Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lust City by Saturn101: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice.
Re: Lust City by Awesome05: 7:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sometimes, the department photocopier machine would have fault that would necessitate Joe taking flash drive to print some documents at one of the business centers around. About a week ago, he had met Wendy at work. She was quite tall and chubby; and gifted with a pretty face.

Standing at almost six feet, she was much taller than him. The lurid thought that came to his mind was to ask himself if tall girls were good in bed. Most of the girls and young ladies he had affairs with were of average height.

He decided it would not be a bad idea if he should experiment with Wendy. He had struck friendship with her and was able to get her number.

To soften her mind, he had sent N2,000 recharge pin number to her phone. Now, he had a date with her at the hotel.

He didn't like the fact that she came quite late for the appointment. She was supposed to meet him by seven o'clock. Ten minutes after seven, he was still waiting. When it was quarter past the hour, he put a call across to her.

'Wendy, where're you?' he demanded.

'Sorry, I'm on my way. I'll soon be there.'

'I'm waiting.'

She was lucky she was not his student. If she were to be, he knew how he would deal with her. It still took another fifteen minutes before she finally came.

'I'm so sorry,' she apologized. 'My boss did not allow me to close on time.'

He sighed and managed a grin. 'The good thing is you're here now.'

'Yes, sorry about the delay.'

He tried to wave it off. 'It's alright. I've already booked a room. Let's go there.' He quickly finished the remaining drinks in his glass cup.

They went to the room he had booked, which happened to be the same room where he had bedded many young ladies.

'Can I get something to eat?' she asked. 'I'm famished.'

He smiled at her and nodded. 'Don't worry. I'll order for room service.'

As soon as they settled down in the room, he grinned and turned to her.

'What food will you have?'

'Fried rice and chicken,' her answer came promptly.

He nodded and ordered for the food. She took the food slowly as if she had all the time in the world. Though he was eager to have his way with her, he didn't rush her. After what looked like ages, she finished her eating.

Joe would start with her the way he normally started with ladies, which was the handling of the boobs. From there, he proceeded to the second stage which was teasing and sucking the boobs.

Wendy encouraged him on. In fact, she made sure he did the sucking more than he had probably done to any lady before.

Moments later, something odd happened to Joe. He could simply not proceed to the next stage. This very last action brought the kind of grogginess he had never felt before.

He lay on the bed, Wendy's right nipple still in his mouth. Like a baby sucking at the breast of his mother, Joe Sabada slept off.

Right after his dinner, Eddie returned to his bedroom. In the comfort and privacy of the room, he brought out his lap-top computer and went on-line. He had decided that he must learn about sex dolls and would probably use the service.

Google availed him as much information on the sex object as he desired. There were various pictures of the objects and there was a particular one that caught his attention. The sex doll, made of Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) material had B-cup boobs.

It stood at 5 feet 2 inches tall (156 cm). The manufacturer asserted that with the doll, vaginal, anal and MouthAction was possible. It had steel skeleton with movable joints and weighed 95 lbs (43 kg).

He also gleefully read the other details of the doll which included the fact that it had 31.5 inches at the bust, waist size of 25 inches and hips size of 43 inches.

The manufacturing company also promised free international discreet packaging, two weeks of processing time and one week for shipping, making a total of three weeks’ delivery time. The cost was over 2,000 US dollars.

1 Like

Re: Lust City by CasNova: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Cool.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
More.
Re: Lust City by Saturn101: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Lust City by Makavelli25: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Op dedicate next to me

1 Like

Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2020
Makavelli25:
Op dedicate next to me

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 8:08am On Jun 25, 2020
More
Re: Lust City by kweensheba: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
The manufacturing company also promised free international discreet packaging, two weeks of processing time and one week for shipping, making a total of three weeks’ delivery time.

The cost was over 2,000 US dollars. Eddie mentally calculated that in naira. Even if he could make the payment and do the order that very moment, he would still have to wait for about three weeks to get it.

On impulse, he decided to check if there could be a shop here in Nigeria that sold the dolls. His on-line search yielded fruit. One Amorisia Stores at Ikeja sold the items. The mobile telephone contact numbers were there on the website. He called the first number.

'Hello. Good evening. Is that Amorisia store?'

'Yes. Good evening,' a female voice answered him. 'How can I help you?'

'I just visited your website, now. I understand your company imports and sells sex dolls.'

'Yes, that is true,' came the prompt answer. 'We also sell different intimacy gadgets and sexy wears.'

He sighed. 'I'm only interested in the dolls. Like how much is one?'

'It depends on what you want. We have varieties of them. You need to visit our store to see their catalogues and samples of the dolls.'

He nodded. 'Aright. I'll do that tomorrow. Who am I speaking with?'

'The name is Linda. I'm the Manager.'

'Alright, see you tomorrow, Linda.'

Eddie grinned to himself as he cut the line. Tomorrow, unfailingly, he must visit that shop.

Wendy watched in satisfaction as the man she had come to meet became limp on the bed in sleep. She smiled to herself. She had heard a lot from the students about what a philanderer the man was.

Now, it was payback time. She had decided to prey on him, just as she had done to several other randy men.

She jumped to her feet as there was no time to waste. Just look at the yeye man who, moments ago, was gladly running his tongue all over her boobs! What he didn't know was that she had coated her organ with a powerful sleeping drug which she had powdered.

He would be asleep for a couple of hours. She put her boobs back in the cups of her bra and fastened the bra. She then wore her top.
He had not removed his clothes. She quickly searched through her pockets.

She found his wallet, some currencies and two phones. She put these in her handbag and searched to see if there was any other valuable on him. Apart from his car key and a bunch of keys, there was nothing else.

Silly and stupid, randy man, she thought again.

Lust City: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

1 Like

Re: Lust City by CasNova: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Cool
Re: Lust City by ThrillPlus: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2020
She jumped to her feet as there was no time to waste. Just look at the yeye man who, moments ago, was gladly running his tongue all over her boobs! What he didn't know was that she had coated her organ with a powerful sleeping drug which she had powdered.

He would be asleep for a couple of hours. She put her boobs back in the cups of her bra and fastened the bra. She then wore her top.
He had not removed his clothes. She quickly searched through his pockets.

She found his wallet, some currencies and two phones. She put these in her handbag and searched to see if there was any other valuable on him. Apart from his car key and a bunch of keys, there was nothing else.

Silly and stupid, randy man, she thought again.

Then, she checked the wrist watch he was wearing. It was a Seiko gold-plated watch. Quickly, she removed it. Without further ado, she left the room, locked the door and, in a very cool manner, walked out of the hotel. No one seemed to show any interest in her as she walked away.

It was about two hours later when the manager of the place decided to check on the occupant of the room. Joe Sabada, their regular customer, had booked the place for two hours and his tenancy had expired.

The manager knocked on the door but no response was forthcoming. He knocked harder, but still no response. That was a surprise. Joe had always tipped him whenever he was going.

Today, he had not seen him go. Besides, why was there no response to the knocks? And what about the lady that he had brought?

Jimi, the manager, could not remember seeing any lady step out of that room. So, what was happening? He went back to his small office and brought a bunch of keys out. He quickly went through them.

Satisfied that the one he needed was among the lot, he went back to the room, unlocked it and opened it. Joe was still lying on the bed and dreaming of only-God-knows-what.

'Oga Joe!' Jimi exclaimed. 'So, you're inside. What happened?'

There was no response from the man on the bed. In panic, Jimi quickly moved to the bedside to observe him. He was still breathing, which was a relief, but he seemed to be in a slumber.

Jimi tapped him on the shoulder to rouse him, but he was in another world. He went to call the attention of his assistant to what was happening.

The latter too tried to rouse Joe, but it was futile.

'What do we do?' the assistant manager asked.

'We have to get him to the hospital,' the manager replied. 'Go and arrange for a cab!'

The assistant manager dashed out. A couple of minutes later, he was back.

'I've stopped a taxi,' he said quite breathless.

'Good, no time to waste. Get Ade so that we can carry him.'

The guy hurried out immediately. Ade was fetched in a jiffy. The three men were trying to lift Joe off the bed when he opened his eyes and stared at them dreamily.

'Oga Joe!' the manager exclaimed. Then he asked rather stupidly: 'Have you woken up?'

They put him back on the bed.

'Ah, thank God,' the assistant manager said. 'Thank God that you have woken up.'

Joe cleared his eyes. Everything, so far, looked like he was having a bad dream.

'What's happening?' he asked.

'When you were supposed to come out of the room and we didn't see you, we had to open the door with spare key, and we found you lying on the bed, almost unconscious.'

'What?!'

He tried to remember what happened before he came to this present state. Of course, he had a date with a lady. Now, what was her name again?

Wendy! He was supposed to meet with her. He had actually met with her and they were in the room together. He was having a jolly time with her, or so he had thought.

Then ... then... He had slept off! What kind of sleep was that?

'Where is she?' he demanded.

'Who?' the manager asked.

'Where's the lady I brought here? Where's Wendy?'

The Manager shook his head. 'I last saw her with you.'

Joe decided to check what time of the night it was and that was when it dawned on her that his wrist watch was missing. He quickly checked his pockets.

'Oh my God!' He stood up in agitation. 'My watch, wallet, money and phones are missing!'

Lust City https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928

2 Likes

Re: Lust City by Zamar: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Cool and interesting.
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lust City by Awesome05: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
More
Re: Lust City by ThrillPlus: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2020
Keep it coming.
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Ride on
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Joe decided to check what time of the night it was and that was when it dawned on her that his wrist watch was missing. He quickly checked his pockets.

'Oh my God!' He stood up in agitation. 'My watch, wallet, money and phones are missing!'

The other men looked at one another in perplexity, staring at Joe.

'I must have been drugged,' Joe went on, almost bawling. 'That lady must have drugged me! She has disappeared with my money and other valuables.'

'Calm down, sir,' Jimi said. 'I think we should lodge a complaint at the police station concerning this bad incident

Nothing like this has never happened in this hotel, and we will not let this lie low. Sir, you know the house of the lady, right?'

What a question! Of course he, Joe, did not know where Wendy lived, but he knew where she worked.

'I know where she works. Tomorrow morning, I'm getting her arrested. I'll make sure she rots in jail! She looked so innocent I couldn't imagine she would do this to me.'

He felt his pockets again. 'Damn! That girl stripped me of the least to the highest valuable. Such a rogue and a thief!'

He yawned.

'But, are you okay, sir?' Jimi asked in concern. Joe was a valuable customer they could not afford to lose.

'I'll be okay,' Joe replied.

He wore his shoes and looked about the room as if by magic, his missing items would be seen. This was not to be.

'Let me be going now,' he told them. 'If by any chance you sight her, detain her and call me immediately,' he told the manager.

Just then, he remembered that his phones had been stolen. He would have to retrieve his sim cards and lines. It would be unfortunate if this was the last time he would be seeing his expensive i-phone and the smart phone. He also had some substantial cash in his wallet.

Then, his heart beat fast. His ATM card was also there!

He had some substantial sum of money saved in the account. He must go to the bank the following morning to block the account! How he wished he could lay his hands on that Wendy.

Rather than taking Clara to a hotel, Manu decided to take her to his house. She had decided to yield to his demand with the hope that he would fulfill his own part of the bargain.

It was the second time he would be bringing her home. He took her in his old Mazda car. It was a car he had hoped to replace but he could not effect the replacement so far. He lived in a two-bedroom flat at Ogba-Ijaiye. Within minutes, he was parking at the compound.

There was a shocker awaiting him: mama was sitting on a traveling bag right at the front door of his flat.

He looked at the woman closely. There was no mistake. The woman was his mother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.