Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lust City - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lust City (31953 Views)

Really Want To Get Married, (my Addiction/lust Is Consuming Me) / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 / Im In Lust With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust City by UltimateSpice: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
She hated the smugness which Joe displayed, but she tried to appear impressed. She didn’t dissent but she inwardly resented another intimate moment with him. She would have to do something about him.

Another part of her mind told her that Nelson wanted more than he had shown, so far. But what exactly did he want? Time would tell.

As for Dr. Joe, Agatha was seriously beginning to loathe the idea of continuing to have an affair with him. Whatever they had done in the past must belong to the past. Henceforth, there should be no re-enactment of such a thing.

She wished she would not have to see him at that rendezvous. In fact, she wished she would never have to see him at close range again. Then, an idea dropped in her mind. Why not try it and see if it would work?

As she left the English Department, she brought out her new phone. From the money Nelson had gifted her, she had bought a sophisticated Infinix phone. She called Nelson.

'Hello. Good day, sir.'

'Good day my princess.' He laughed briefly over the line. 'I've told you to drop saying 'sir.' I don't want you to be official or formal when you're addressing me.'

She grinned. 'Okay. Sorry about that. I called because there's an issue bothering my mind.'

'What could that be?'

She sighed and quickly thought over how best to discuss it with him.

'There's a lecturer in my department disturbing me about sex. I've actually yielded to him, but he doesn't seem to get enough. Today, he just told me to meet him in a hotel by six this evening.'

There was a long silence across the line.

'Hello? Are you still there?' she wondered.

'Yes, I am,' he answered. 'So, he wants you to meet him this evening?'

'Yes.'

'No problem. Can you make it to my office soonest, before you meet him? We can fix his matter for good.'

Agatha's mind raced. What did he mean by that?
'I will do something that will make him stop disturbing you forever,' he said. 'Come and see me.'

She nodded as if he could see her. 'Okay.'

Manu was determined to go ahead with his plan of marrying Clara. He had to put his mind in it to even convince himself that he was not gambling. Clara looked decent, he decided. The aspect of her not being good in cooking could be handled: she should learn it.

He believed that all things would fall in place once they were married. But there was another problem: he would have to stop all other affairs with other ladies. He had told Clara that he had no other lover apart from her, he would like to go by that.

There was no doubt that it would be a good thing if he should leave all other ladies to concentrate on Clara. It would be an uphill task to overcome this, knowing the kind of nature he had. But he would have to try. He just must try.

Hours later, Agatha was at the hotel to keep the appointment with Joe. She had met with Nelson and had perfected how to go about Joe's matter.

'My Agatha,' Joe said, breaking into an expansive smile. 'My dear Agatha!'

She came to join him at the table.

'Good day, sir.'

'Yes, a very good day it is. It is a very bright and happy day. You look delightful. Sit down.'

'Thank you, sir.'

'You look so good and so fresh. I like this your necklace and pendant.' He pointed at the necklace she was wearing.

'Thank you, sir.'

'Now, let me give the order. Will you have drink with a plate of pepper soup, just like I'm having?'
In what had become a habit, she declined. 'Oh, no, sir. I'm okay for now.'

He seemed to be in an excited mood.

'I'm very happy today. Tell me any exotic wine you want and I'll order for it.'

She still shook her head.

'Well, since you don't want to drink any have any refreshments, that means you want us to go straight to business. Since that's the case, let's retreat to the room.'

They left the drinking lobby and went inside the room he had booked.

'Let's not waste time further,' he said as he removed his clothes.

He was soon stripped to boxer and singlet. This was the moment she was waiting for and there was no need to waste a minute further.
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lust City by SeyiDominion: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Cool.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
He was soon stripped to boxer and singlet. This was the moment she was waiting for and there was no need to waste a minute further.

'It's like there's bad odor in the room,' she said.

He frowned slightly. 'Bad odor? I'm yet to perceive it.'

She wrinkled her nose. 'I want to quickly use the toilet. Before I do, let me try to neutralize the offensive odor.'

Quickly, she opened her handbag and brought out a small bottle of what looked like a perfume. She held her breath as she lifted it and sprayed it into the air. Then she quickly dashed into the adjoining toilet.

She closed the door tight and brought a handkerchief to cover her nose.

Joe inhaled what looked like a refreshing scent. But, there was something to it. Few seconds after breathing in the air, he started feeling dizzy. Now, what was this? He barely made it to the bed as he flopped on it and went into a deep sleep.
In the toilet, Agatha remained there with her nose covered.

Just as Nelson had instructed her, she had stopped breathing the moment she brought the spray out and let out the gas inside. It was the gimmick she had been taught to use. There was neither a bad odor nor the need to use air refreshers.

The spray was certainly made not to neutralize odor. Rather, it was a spray that induced sleep. For the second time within ten days, Joe was dealt with by a lady. This time around, the intent was totally different. It was not to rob him.

Rather, it was to teach him a lesson of his life. The diamond-looking-like stud on the pendant Agatha was wearing was actually a camera chip. Since she came to the hotel, all her conversations with Joe were recorded in audio and video formats.

She remained in the toilet for many minutes before she came out. Even now, as Joe slept on, she brought her phone to video his semi-nude body and to snap his pictures. Now, there were more than enough evidence to nail him.

With the handkerchief still stuck to her nose. She took one more look at Joe and went out of the room.

Once again, over an hour later, it was the manager of the hotel that came to knock on the door of the room where Joe was staying. Like the other time, Joe was oblivious of the knocking. This time, when the manager tried to open the door, the door opened easily.

'Oga Joe!' he called as he entered the room. Oh, no, not again, he thought as he moved towards Joe on the bed. He was breathing regularly - he was much alive.

'Oga Joe, what happened?' he asked. He knew it was a silly question as the man in question was not in a position to answer him. Unlike the other time, he did not panic to see him in this condition. He only looked at him coolly and wondered why he should be ‘picking’ ladies that dealt with him.

All the same, the manager decided to inform his assistant about the development.

'Why is oga Joe carrying ladies that specialize in drug administration?' The assistant asked. It was more like a rhetorical question as no one would answer it.

'What do we do, now?' the assistant asked further.

'We'll leave him,' his boss answered. 'He's only asleep. In some time to come, he would wake up. Don't touch anything. Let's leave him.'

Joe was left to sleep on. Hours later, when the sleep wore off, he was confounded to realize that he had fallen a victim again. The room was in darkness when he woke up and he wondered where he was.

Then, he remembered. Of course, he had brought Agatha to the place. She had complained that there was bad odor and had sprayed the room. That was it! It was the gas from the damned spray that made him sleep off.

How dare Agatha do that to him? Unlike Wendy, Agatha was his student and it would be easy for him to deal with her. How dare her subject him to this kind of great embarrassment?

Then he quickly searched through the pockets of his clothes. This time around, his wallets, phones and cash were all intact. Thank God for that.
He did not even think much about what could be the reason for her to do what she did.

To him, it was more likely because she wanted to ridicule him. He was still fuming when he left the hotel, vowing to himself over and over again to deal with her.
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nice update.

1 Like

Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
He did not even think much about what could be the reason for her to do what she did. To him, it was more likely because she wanted to ridicule him.

He was still fuming when he left the hotel, vowing to himself over and over again to deal with her. He entered his jeep, started the engine and engaged the gear. His phone rang. When he checked the caller, he was surprised that it was Agatha on call. Had she called to apologize or what? Angrily, he answered the call.

'How dare you play that dirty trick on me?' he bellowed into the phone.

'Listen, Mr. Joe Sabada,' a male voice said.

'Listen, and listen good.'

Joe held his breath. Who on earth was this?

'Who're you?' he demanded.

'The name is Nelson Ovie. Agatha has told me a lot about you, especially about your sexual escapade. I planned what happened today with her. You have two options. A.

Stop disturbing her for sex, and don't you ever victimize her in any way for what happened today. B. Prove stubborn and difficult, and then you go to jail.'

'What nonsense is this? How dare you threaten, intimidate or blackmail me?'

'The choice is yours.'

The line went dead. Joe was furious. He knew the caller must be her acolyte who thought they could intimidate him. More than before, he was determined to deal with her.

He had lecture with her class by ten o'clock the following morning. That was when he would start baring his fangs.

He was all puffed up the following morning. By few minutes to ten, he was ready to leave his office for the lecture-room when knocks sounded at his door.

'Yes, come in.'

Two men entered his office.

‘Good day, sir. Are you Dr. Joe Sabada?’ the man to his right asked.

‘Yes, how can I help you?’

They introduced themselves and showed their identity cards.

'Yes, what can I do for you?' he asked again, this time caustically.

'You're under arrest for the rape of Miss Agatha. You have the right to remain silent as any word you say can be used against you in the court of law.'

Joe opened his mouth in total surprise. 'What! Incredible. You don't know what you're saying.'

'Maybe. You will have to follow us to the station. There, maybe you will understand us better, or you will explain yourself better.'

‘You can’t be serious!’

‘Of course, we are,’ the second man said. ‘Let’s go, please.’

The determination of the two men showed that they meant business. Joe had no choice than to follow them to Adekunle police station. He was thrown behind the counter.

He called his lawyer, who promptly responded by coming to the police station. Nelson too came around with his lawyer, a senior advocate of Nigeria. Even at this, Joe stood on his stance that he was being framed.

'I have the audio and video evidence of what he attempted to do, and the proof the he had done it before,' Nelson said. 'I've not got journalists involved yet, but I will soon do so soon, if he continues to deny his culpability.'

When Joe realized that he was up against somebody who could cause his reputation and career a big blow, he became sober.

'I will go for option A that you told me about yesterday,' he decided.

Joe's lawyer informed Nelson about his new decision. The once indignant Joe was now penitent. To be free from prosecution, Joe was made to write a letter of undertaking that he would never harass or coerce Agatha for any sexual gratification again.

Apart from this, the meeting in which Joe agreed to be of changed character and never to harass Agatha again was videoed.

For once, in a long time, Dr. Joe Sabada learnt to stay off ladies, and to stop harassing female undergraduates in his Department. He was certainly cornered, but it was better that the man making the matter a subject of public discourse.

That would really bring trouble to him if it should become a court case and if the court should find him guilty. He took solace in the fact he was left off the hook only with severe warnings.
Re: Lust City by CasNova: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Interesting story

1 Like

Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
He was certainly cornered, but it was better that the man making the matter a subject of public discourse. That would really bring trouble to him if it should become a court case and if the court should find him guilty. He took solace in the fact he was left off the hook only with severe warnings.

Three days after Joe decided to thread the path of truce, Agatha was in the class attending his lecture. Joe did everything possible to ensure that he did not look at her direction.

He was served right, Agatha thought, thanking God that Nelson had come to her rescue.

After the lecture, she went to her room. She was still contemplating what to do with her weekend when Anfani came to the room.

'How're you, baby?' she greeted Agatha. It had become her way of greeting her.

'I'm fine.'

Anfani dropped her back-pack and flopped on the bed.

'How's the weekend going to be?' she asked.

Agatha shrugged. 'I guess all will turn out well.'

'You're lucky you've graduated from going to the club to dance.'

Agatha smiled. 'Well, I pray you will soon have that kind of luck too.'

'Dancing in the club is not that bad,' Anfani said, as if trying to console herself. 'It's exciting and it brings some money.'

Agatha nodded but did not say a word. Minutes later, she decided to start the weekend by visiting Nelson in his office. Thereafter, she would go to Ogba-Ijaiye to spend Friday night and the weekend with dad and the rest of the family. She was still thinking of which dress to wear, when Nelson's call came through.

'Hello, love,' she said.

'Good afternoon, darling. Are you through with your lectures for today?'

She smiled. 'Yes. I was just thinking of starting the weekend by coming to your place.'

He laughed shortly. 'Don't worry about coming.

I'm already in the vicinity of your school. Are you in the hostel?'

'Yes.'

'Alright. I'll soon be there.'

Anfani was staring at her. 'Is that your rich boyfriend?'

Agatha chuckled. Must Anfani use that adjective?

'Yes.'

'Did he promise to take you to Europe for summer?'

Agatha laughed shortly. 'No, he said he was on his way to see me.'

'It must be to finalize something very important.'

Agatha tried to play everything down. A couple of minutes later, a porter came to inform her that a Chief Nelson Ovie was waiting for her at the front of the hall.

Agatha picked her valise.

'Bring something good for me,' Anfani said, smiling.

Agatha smiled and nodded. 'Have a nice weekend.'

She walked briskly out of the room, out of the hall and went to the car park. Nelson came in his Prado jeep. Like a gentleman, he opened the side door of the car for her.

'Hello, baby,' he greeted.

'Hello, dear.'

She gave him a peck. She could see that he was the one behind the steering wheel.

'The driver did not come?' she asked him.

He smiled at her benignly. 'Yes. On a special day like this, I think it's better I drive.'

'Special day? What makes it special?'

Again, he smiled expansively. 'You will soon understand.'

He drove out of the campus. From Yaba, he drove to Adekunle where he could connect to the Third Mainland Bridge. Halfway on the bridge, he slowed down and stopped the car.

'I've got something for you,' he said, still smiling.
Her heart was thumping. 'What is that?'

From the back seat, he removed the jacket he had put there. From inside one of the pockets of the jacket, he removed a small box. He opened it to bring a diamond-studded engagement ring.

'Agatha, darling, will you marry me?' he asked.

She was not surprised to hear this from him. Actually, she saw it coming. In the last few days, he had told her a lot about his previous marriage and how things had not worked out. Helen, his first wife, had sought and got divorce on the ground that their differences were irreconcilable.

He had three children aged nineteen, seventeen and fourteen respectively. At forty-nine, he was a handsome, well-to-do guy with things at his beck and call. What had been a source of concern for her was why did he choose her.

Yes, among all the ladies out there, why would he choose a twenty-years old girl he met dancing naked at the club? Why should he think that a lady like her was a wife material?

Now, the situation had gone beyond wondering? If Nelson Ovie thought she was good enough to be a wife material, then so be it. He was asking her if she would marry him, did he expect a negative answer?

'Yes,' she answered. 'Yes, I will marry you.'

'Oh, that's my darling young Princess.' He put the ring on her left third finger. There was a bear hug and a kiss.

'You've made my day,' he said. 'From now on, I'm going to show that despite the numbers of years between us, I've got so much love to offer you.'

She smiled at his sweet words and hoped he really meant every word he had spoken.

Full download: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lust_city/27928
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
For once, in a long time, Dr. Joe Sabada learnt to stay off ladies, and to stop harassing female undergraduates in his Department. He was certainly cornered, but it was better that the man making the matter a subject of public discourse.

That would really bring trouble to him if it should become a court case and if the court should find him guilty. He took solace in the fact he was left off the hook only with severe warnings.

Three days after Joe decided to thread the path of truce, Agatha was in the class attending his lecture. Joe did everything possible to ensure that he did not look at her direction. He was served right, Agatha thought, thanking God that Nelson had come to her rescue.

After the lecture, she went to her room. She was still contemplating what to do with her weekend when Anfani came to the room.

'How're you, baby?' she greeted Agatha. It had become her way of greeting her.

'I'm fine.'

Anfani dropped her back-pack and flopped on the bed.

'How's the weekend going to be?' she asked.

Agatha shrugged. 'I guess all will turn out well.'

'You're lucky you've graduated from going to the club to dance.'

Agatha smiled. 'Well, I pray you will soon have that kind of luck too.'

'Dancing in the club is not that bad,' Anfani said, as if trying to console herself. 'It's exciting and it brings some money.'

Agatha nodded but did not say a word. Minutes later, she decided to start the weekend by visiting Nelson in his office. Thereafter, she would go to Ogba-Ijaiye to spend Friday night and the weekend with dad and the rest of the family.

She was still thinking of which dress to wear, when Nelson's call came through.

'Hello, love,' she said.

She smiled. 'Yes. I was just thinking of starting the weekend by coming to your place.'

He laughed shortly. 'Don't worry about coming. I'm already in the vicinity of your school. Are you in the hostel?'

'Yes.'

'Yes.'

Agatha tried to play everything down. A couple of minutes later, a porter came to inform her that a Chief Nelson Ovie was waiting for her at the front of the hall.

Agatha smiled and nodded. 'Have a nice weekend.' She walked briskly out of the room, out of the hall and went to the car park.

Nelson came in his Prado jeep. Like a gentleman, he opened the side door of the car for her.

'Hello, dear.'

She gave him a peck. She could see that he was the one behind the steering wheel.

He smiled at her benignly. 'Yes. On a special day like this, I think it's better I drive.'

He drove out of the campus. From Yaba, he drove to Adekunle where he could connect to the Third Mainland Bridge. Halfway on the bridge, he slowed down and stopped the car.

From the back seat, he removed the jacket he had put there. From inside one of the pockets of the jacket, he removed a small box. He opened it to bring a diamond-studded engagement ring.

Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 12:23am On Oct 29, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2020
No more?
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Agatha nodded but did not say a word. Minutes later, she decided to start the weekend by visiting Nelson in his office. Thereafter, she would go to Ogba-Ijaiye to spend Friday night and the weekend with dad and the rest of the family. She was still thinking of which dress to wear, when Nelson's call came through.

'Hello, love,' she said.

He laughed shortly. 'Don't worry about coming. I'm already in the vicinity of your school. Are you in the hostel?'

'Yes.'

'Yes.'

Agatha smiled and nodded. 'Have a nice weekend.' She walked briskly out of the room, out of the hall and went to the car park. Nelson came in his Prado jeep. Like a gentleman, he opened the side door of the car for her.

'Hello, dear.'

She was not surprised to hear this from him. Actually, she saw it coming. In the last few days, he had told her a lot about his previous marriage and how things had not worked out.

Helen, his first wife, had sought and got divorce on the ground that their differences were irreconcilable. He had three children aged nineteen, seventeen and fourteen respectively. At forty-nine, he was a handsome, well-to-do guy with things at his beck and call. What had been a source of concern for her was why did he choose her.

Yes, among all the ladies out there, why would he choose a twenty-years old girl he met dancing naked at the club? Why should he think that a lady like her was a wife material?

Now, the situation had gone beyond wondering? If Nelson Ovie thought she was good enough to be a wife material, then so be it. He was asking her if she would marry him, did he expect a negative answer?

'Yes,' she answered. 'Yes, I will marry you.'

'Oh, that's my darling young Princess.' He put the ring on her left third finger. There was a bear hug and a kiss.

'You've made my day,' he said. 'From now on, I'm going to show that despite the numbers of years between us, I've got so much love to offer you.'
She smiled at his sweet words and hoped he really meant every word he had spoken.

The lady popularly called ‘Princess’ was one of the ladies that did 'runs' at one of the night hang outs frequented by Manu. She was actually a favorite of Manu and had enjoyed some intimacy with him.

For the past two weeks, Princess, whose real name was Sade, had not been involved in any 'runs'. She had been very sick and had only managed to come out of the sickness in one piece.

On the third day of her illness, she had a dream in which she was warned against doing the 'runs' business again. In the dream, she was shown that she would be a highly successful person, but it would never be through commercial sex trading.

When she recovered from the illness, she had vowed never to go back to doing 'runs' again. At twenty-four, she still had a whole long life ahead of her. Truly, she had only 'ordinary' level certificate, but she was once a hairdresser, and she might as well go back to doing the hair-dressing job, or even working for somebody in a saloon.

As bad as Sade might be, she believed she was special and had a special gift. Her dreams were always very significant and she had learnt to always take them seriously. Last night, she had another significant dream. In the dream, Manu was revealed to her as her husband!

Manu? Was that not the carefree, jolly man that patronized her when she was in the sex-trade business? How many such equally care-free and lecherous ladies had he bedded? Of all reasonable and responsible men in the world, why would Manu be her husband?

But Sade knew it was better she did not question the authenticity of the claims made by the dream. As difficult and as far-fetched the situation appeared to be, if Manu had been designed by providence to be her husband, she believed no force on earth could alter it.

She still had the number of the man on her line and she wondered if she should call him. What would be the purpose of calling him? Would it be to inform him that she would be his wife? Don't be ridiculous, she told herself. If you don't want to be laughed at and be ridiculed, you better don't say anything like that to him.

But another voice asked her why not. If indeed she believed in her dreams, why couldn't she give him at least a hint? It was not as if she would propose to him, but perhaps there was nothing wrong in subtly letting him know.

Lust City: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lust-city-18/27928
Re: Lust City by SeyiDominion: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lust City by kweensheba: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cool
Re: Lust City by Saturn101: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2020
But another voice asked her why not. If indeed she believed in her dreams, why couldn't she give him at least a hint? It was not as if she would propose to him, but perhaps there was nothing wrong in subtly letting him know.

She had been a bad girl, but she must drop that toga; and in the last few days, she had. Her father was late, and her nonchalant mother had not noticed the changes in her.

All the older woman could see was that Sade was sick but was recuperating. She was the only child. Her mother had refused to marry when she lost her husband about five years ago. But she knew there were many men in her life, a line Sade was towing, until now.

Alone at home, Sade decided that she would look for a saloon around by tomorrow morning to see where she could eke out a living. On impulse, she brought out her phone and scrolled through the numbers saved on it.

When she got to where Manu's number was, she stopped. She didn't even know much about him apart from the fact that he used to be her 'regular customer'. She had however been to his residence on two occasions when he invited her over to the place.

Still acting on impulse, she dialed his number.
'Hello.' It was a female voice that picked the call.
'Hello. Can I be on to Manu?' Sade asked.

'He's in the toilet. What d'you want?'

'Tell him Princess called.'

She cut the line. Who was the person that picked his call? A sister? A relative? A girlfriend? Sade wondered. She knew that for a person like him, a girlfriend would not be far away.

She decided to do something: she would send him a text message.

A moment later, Manu came out of the toilet back to the sitting-room when Clara confronted him.

'Who is Princess?' she asked. He had stored the name of the caller as Princess and Clara had wondered who Princess was.

'Huh?'

'A lady just called your number now, and you stored her number as Princess. Who is she?'
Manu managed a wan smile. To start with, he did not like the action of Clara picking up his call.

She shouldn't have done that. Then, the way she asked was more like a demand. He however bottled his annoyance.

'Princess? Oh, that should be one of my nieces.'

'Really?' The way Clara made her face showed that she did not believe him.

'Come on, Princess is the nickname I gave to Bola, a niece of mine.'

Just then, the phone beeped to announce the coming of a text message. In the same audacious spirit, Clara picked up his phone to read the message.

'This message can't be from a niece,' she said in acrimony. 'The message from your Princess reads: 'I've just called to say hello. From Sade (Princess), your future wife.' Now, how can this so-called Princess be your niece?'

Manu was dumb-founded. What kind of silly joke was Princess playing? How could she write such a message and call herself his future wife?

'Princess is playing pranks,' he managed to say. 'She likes to play pranks.'

'I think you're the one playing pranks,' Clara said heatedly. 'You said the Princess' real name was Bola, but it turned out that she is Sade. Why did you tell me about marriage, when you've already got a lady?'

'Oh, no, no!' he said quickly and vehemently.
'Believe me, I never promised Princess, or any other lady, anything marriage. In truth, she's not a niece, but a friend. She likes to play pranks, and she's in the act, right now.'

Clara still made a face and he had say more to disabuse her mind.

'It cannot be,' he said pointedly. 'I stand before almighty God to proclaim that the only lady I've promised to marry is you, Clara. Let no call or message from anybody give you any doubt.'

With his avowed declaration, she decided to believe him.

Lust City: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lust-city-18/27928
Re: Lust City by UltimateSpice: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lust City by kweensheba: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice work
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2020
kweensheba:
Nice work

Thanks.
Re: Lust City by Zamar: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2020
More
Re: Lust City by SolaRaphael: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
He had nodded emphatically. 'Yes, it's true. Do you want me to swear? I'm ready to do so.'

'No need to swear. I'll take your words for it.'

So, Clara decided to believe him. If he could keep to his words, she had no doubt that he would be a good husband.

Mama was waiting for them at home. 'Oh, our wife and my daughter,' she gushed as she embraced Clara. The latter knelt down in greeting.

To save the hassles of cooking, Manu bought some food that mama would take in the evening at the eatery close to the house. Mama would have preferred that Clara should cook, but she could not make any dissension.

'I don't want you two to waste time any more. Let the wedding be done as soon as possible,' mama said. He nodded in agreement. 'Yes, mama. We will work at it to make it be realizable soonest.'

He turned to Clara. 'Is that not so, darling?'

Clara nodded. 'Yes, it is.'

After Anfani and Fatty left the club, they went to meet their respective boyfriends. Anfani went to meet Frederick in Festac Town while Fatty left for Yaba. It was the following day, Saturday, that Anfani met Agatha in the hostel at the university.

'You didn't even care to tell us when you were leaving,' Anfani accused Agatha.

'No, I made effort to let you and Fatty know. I came to the dressing-room to inform you that I would be leaving, but by then you were already in the bar.'

Anfani smiled mischievously. 'So, tell me. Who was the guy that showed so much interest in you? Where did he take you too? How much did he give you?'

'Hey, all these questions? One at a time, please. Well, he is Nelson Ovie, and according to his complimentary card, an importer of merchandise. He likes me and has told me to stop dancing naked.'

Anfani stared at her friend. 'Just like that? The man likes you and wants you to stop dancing; and you stopped just like that?'

Agatha chuckled. 'No, it's not just like that. He actually compensated me for stopping the act.'

'He paid you not to dance in the club again? How much did he pay?'

Agatha grinned. 'He gave me 100 k with a promise to do more.'

Anfani's eyes popped out. 'What! One hundred thousand naira? Are you serious?'

'Yes, I am. Not only that, he also gave me 200 dollars.'

Anfani's eyes grew wider. 'You don't mean it, Agatha!' She came to hug her. 'You've struck gold, friend!'

Agatha smiled wanly. 'He asked me to call him as soon as possible, but I've not done so.'

'Why?' Anfani decided. 'Why haven't you called someone like that?'

Agatha pursed her lips. 'Let's just say I have some reservations.'

Anfani looked like she was hearing the strangest thing in her life.

'What reservations? What are you talking about?'

Agatha shrugged. 'The money he spent was too much. How am I sure he's not into money rituals? Imagine how much he has spent on a girl he hardly knows!'

Anfani scoffed at this. 'Listen, Agatha, this is an opportunity in a life time. Many ladies like me are struggling to have an opportunity such as this. What rituals are you talking about? Even if he's into rituals, what is your business with that? He's giving you doles of money and that's the important thing.'

Agatha nodded, trying to agree with her friend.

'In any case, can you please hand over all the money he gave you? Let's tell him you're not interested. Me, I'm interested. Can we swap roles?'

Lust City:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lust-city-18/27928
Re: Lust City by kweensheba: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Lust City by BigBasher: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Lust City by FairCritic(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lust City by Awesome05: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: Lust City by ThrillPlus: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.