Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA (68773 Views)

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Kingosytex:
[s][/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by wolexy14(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2019
it shall never be well with dis protesters..when dem call for a beta nigeria una siddon for house ..even when una get evidence una no do anything but na pastor mata una stage protests....thunder from God fire all of una .....foolish people everywhere .....make dem call protest for naija tomorrow una no go see dem again ...hypocrites everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by culcat(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2019
Tomorrow,,, NINA or BAMBAM of Big Brother Nigeria will complain of rape .

Miracle and TeddyA

Start preparing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by fykes(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2019
I stand with "Ese Walters". I stand with "bukola" and they are not Nigerians? Cos I don't see either of them "standing " there with u.
My sister u are standing alone.... Ode

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by blackgold90(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
makewetalk2:
Will you pay the legal fees?
what will those thieves who died from jungle justice? no be person pikin dem be?

Please I don't understand you
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2019
I have no iota of pity for this dude.... I know him well... We were in same class at Unilorin and I know a lot about his deeds so not defending him here. He should face the full wrath of the law if his accusers can be bold enough to take him to court. ... But see a very well concentrated level of organization in the form of a protest against 1 man within days...... I wonder why our so called human right fighters have never thought it through that the problems of misgovernace, insecurity, poverty, corruption and the rest are much more damaging in millions of multiples than dealing with 1 man accused of rape. This is a case of leaving leprosy and focusing on ringworm... There are bigger issues that can be addressed with all forms of protests so the true rapists of our collective being in Nigeria can be arrested and dealt with too. Only the discernible can see beyond this.

7 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by gawu1: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:

All those that were busy giving their boyfriends in secondary school for free will now come out and talk about how they were raped

No Evidence. No Case!
They gave their boyfriends for free, but the pastors take from them by force. That is the cruise of the matter.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Otunba2004(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2019
radiokilla:
They should be protesting against Ruga not over mundane issues yet to be verified.
we don't have problem with Ruga, it was set up in almost Northern states and in some states in middle belt, not South so we are less concern about that bros
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by jefff455: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2019
I cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Realbelieveer(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
They need to sleep in prison. Please SSS should arrest all of them.

Rubbish jobless anti Christ.. They can protest in church..really But cant go to aso Rock. Lmao.

Why not go to court and support her. Foolish pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ogaga87(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
See what the impatience of peniss can cause

Shaarap your mouth there..
You joined the bandwagon because like others, she is beautiful, wife of yeyebrity and lastly a stupid fool..

I wish Timi could just divorce her but Timi I know is less than youth more or less a man..

When stupid Ese did her own, where were you?

You are ranting on nairaland.. Why don't you lead the protest
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
wolexy14:
it shall never be well with dis protesters..when dem call for a beta nigeria una siddon for house ..even when una get evidence una no do anything but na pastor mata una stage protests....thunder from God fire all of una .....foolish people everywhere .....make dem call protest for naija tomorrow una no go see dem again ...hypocrites everywhere.

Have you called for a protest and nobody turned up?

You can always start the mobilization. Everybody cant face one direction.

Its highly welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Realbelieveer:
They need to sleep in prison. Please SSS should arrest all of them.

Rubbish jobless anti Christ.. They can protest in church..really But cant go to aso Rock. Lmao.

Why not go to court and support her. Foolish pple
[/s]
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:

All those that were busy giving their boyfriends in secondary school for free will now come out and talk about how they were raped

No Evidence. No Case!

If your mother was raped yesterday what evidence can she bring. I hope you become empathetic in future.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by babyfaceafrica: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

It's clear that you're uninformed.

Protest is an inherent right of everybody against a constituted authority. It has nothing to do with blackmail or ransom payment. I'm surprised anyone would think like this, but what do I expect from people who voted in an 80 year old man to direct the country's affairs?

There's nothing wrong in protesting a church. If anything, the people should have support of the security agencies. If the man was innocent, he would have made moves by being open and transparent. After all, he claims to be a man of God, God would fight for him. Not security agents.
buhari is 75 years sir. and hope you know Donald trump is 73 and he is even seeking reelection and he is very likely to win.. so please spare me this Nigerians voted for an old man bullshit...yeye bello is 41 and he is crap, dimeji bankole was 37 when he became speaker and he looted shamlessly....age is not competence..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OmoDavido(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
gawu1:

They gave their boyfriends for free, but the pastors take from them by force. That is the cruise of the matter.

They should provide eveidence. I stand for the truth, and won't judge anyone based on popular opinion.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Ogaga87:

Shaarap your mouth there..
You joined the bandwagon because like others, she is beautiful, wife of yeyebrity and lastly a stupid fool..

I wish Timi could just divorce her but Timi I know is less than youth more or less a man..

When stupid Ese did her own, where were you?

You are ranting on nairaland.. Why don't you lead the protest
[/s]

Long statement and no point made!

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by deltateam: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Let the protesters eat watery beans. Something that hasn't been verified is what people are protesting against.

How gullible can the masses get. The so called celebrities that called for protests are in the comfort of their homes, sipping juice, tweeting while watching telemundo while our youths that are 'lazy' in Buhari's language are taking it serious.

# If allegation is true, let accuser go to court instead of online ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
gawu1:

So what are you deducing?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ikpongiton: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2019
much ado about nothing. If i may ask, is rape a robbery or kidnapping case?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by deltateam: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Long statement and no point made!

Go and join the protest abi you don't know COZA address?

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by hammerF1: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
WEN WILL SISTERS STOP WEARING MAKE UP AND SHORT DRESS TO GO AND TWERK THEIR ASS IN CHURCH.

I KNOW Y I DEY ASK.

PASTOR NA HUMAN BEING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7GRHFijTL8
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OmoDavido(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
kelvinUchiha:

If your mother was raped yesterday what evidence can she bring. I hope you become empathetic in future.

Calling my mother doesn't prove anything, it just shows how mannerless and foolish you are.

3 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by lonelydora: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
naptu2:
Video: "COZA security guard manhandles protester in Abuja. Source - The Cable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgArDpI9RC4

Good one. Any aggrieved person should go to court

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
much ado about nothing. If i may ask, is rape a robbery or kidnapping case?

Dont you have Google on your phone?

Why come to public forum to search for answers.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Sadiq3051(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
rheether:
Timi And his wife will lose this fight.
Protesting is a huge mistake.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Snapchat: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Allee90:
This sex issue is an embrassment to Christianity. Moslems will definitely laugh at Christians

Go through the picture, there's someone on Hijab..lol
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2019
deltateam:

Go and join the protest abi you don't know COZA address?

Am live with them online. Thats why am knocking the head of your lots
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by islandmoon: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
its either you are a follower of the rapist or a follower of the blackmailer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.