Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans (1141 Views)

The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Gossipninja: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Donald Trump became the first U.S. president to step into North Korea as he strode by himself across the demilitarized zone and shook hands with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Trump speaking to Journalists after he briefly crossed into North Korea said;
"I feel great. It is an honor to be here,"

Trump, who is on a visit to South Korea, earlier confirmed that he would meet Kim at the DMZ that separates the Korean Peninsula.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in had said earlier on Sunday that Kim and Trump "will have a handshake for peace standing at Panmunjom, the symbol of division," referring to the "truce village" in the DMZ.

Americans who're marvelled by act, showered encomium on him for seeking peace.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/trump-become-first-u-s-president-to-step-into-north-korea-shock-americans-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Gossipninja: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
angry

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by daddytime(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
See him nyansh
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by wisino1(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Love him or hate him this man trump American will never forget in a hurry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by essenceplus: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2019
daddytime:
See him nyansh

Baba
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Righteousness89(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
When a Leader Surrender Himself to be used by GOD, This is what Happens !

GOD BLESS President Donald Trump

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by SarkinYarki: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Liberal will not sleep well today grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Hacuttie: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Trump might be controversial in many of his policies in USA, his efforts to make peace with North Korea and ensure lasting solution to age long war between the two Korean nations is highly commendable. If such wisdom had been adopted by his Predecessor, Libya will not be in turmoil as it is today. War never brings permanent solution, peace does.
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Hacuttie: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Trump may be controversial on many of his policies in USA, his efforts to make peace with North Korea and ensure lasting solution to age long war between the two Korean nations is highly commendable. If such wisdom had been adopted by his predecessor, Libya would not be in turmoil as it is today. War never brings permanent solution, peaceful resolution does.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by babyfaceafrica: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2019
daddytime:
See him nyansh
gay
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Nbote(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Despite how controversial he is and all d criticisms he receives , Trump is actually working and doing a whole lot right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by thesicilian: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2019
The only other president alive with balls, after Vladimir Putin.
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by iluvdonjazzy: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2019
with this gesture alone Trump has already won second term, that's America for you. na small thing dey trill dem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by daddytime(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
gay

Coman beat me asswipe...
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
gay
See your head...... So does that make me a ritualist??
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by obixcel(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
with this gesture alone Trump has already won second term, that's America for you. na small thing dey trill dem.
Gbam! It's written in d stars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Gossipninja: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by franchasng: 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
I used to like him but not anymore; I can't love somebody that dislikes my people!

Trump I know you will win reelection as US President but I wish I could stop you, unfortunately, I can't angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by panafrican(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Trump has more common sense than all those warmongering US politicians who want to go to war with North Korea, Russia and Iran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Temple1288(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2019
Hacuttie:
Trump might be controversial in many of his policies in USA, his efforts to make peace with North Korea and ensure lasting solution to age long war between the two Korean nations is highly commendable. If such wisdom had been adopted by his Predecessor, Libya will not be in turmoil as it is today. War never brings permanent solution, peace does.

Please name his Predecessor! His name is Barack Obama the African who damaged a country in Africa.. Obama never achieved peace anywhere..
Re: Trump Becomes First U.S President To Step Into North Korea, Shock Americans by Temple1288(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2019
franchasng:
I used to like him but not anymore; I can't love somebody that dislikes my people!

Trump I know you will win reelection as US President but I wish I could stop you, unfortunately, I can't angry

He doesn't dislike Africans.. Can you back up your claims with reasonable seen evidence that he hates Africans?

Your brother Obama did more harm to Africa.. I won't say much but him Libya is a case study..

Trump's not interfered in African policies.. If he was the President of America during the wasted 8yrs of Obama, Libya would never have been invaded...

How can your hate a man who helped Omarosa so much and finally got unappreciated by the same Omarosa.. His Justice Reform is yielding good results and more to the advantage of African Americans..

What did Obama do positively to change the lives of Africans in America? In fact in Illinois

(1) (Reply)

New Guinea Ruler Lashes At AU, ECOWAS And Senile African Rulers / USA Is The Founder Of Isis In Iraq- Pres. Trump. / Hezekiah Walker Official Web Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.