Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (59456 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Lovechisom55: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Wife to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo has broken silence on the rape allegations by Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola againsther husband, who diubles as General Overseer of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA

Busola, the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo had alleged that the COZA founder had forcefully raped her when she was young.

The mother-of-three narrated how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly forced his way into her when she was a teenager.

Fatoyinbo, however, denied the allegation, though admitted that Busola once attended the same church with his family.

The clergyman consequently ordered his lawyers to institute both criminal and civil cases against Busola.

Speaking in COzA Abuja on Sunday morning, Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo denied allegation against her husband

According to her, “My husband cannot rape anyone even as an unbeliever.”

Meanwhile there is heavy police and security presence at Abuja headquarters of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA on Sunday morning.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/husband-cannot-rape-anyone-even-unbeliever-coza-pastors-wife-reacts/

6 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Lovechisom55: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by FAMILYJA(f): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019
My own is that the truth comes out at the end of the day and whoever is guilty, the full wrath of the law takes effect on the person whether he or she.

Solicitation!!!

Kindly come to my rescue. I still hasn't found anyone to help me out. It's unfortunate but we all know how difficult things are to some people in this country even when you are struggling daily to make ends meet. So let it not be a surprise when someone comes out like this openly soliciting for help. It's a necessary step believed it can serve someone. Kindly come to my rescue please so I can be among those writing our final year exams come Tuesday, 2/7/19. My number is 08148799227. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by joromii: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2019
has daddy freeze said anything?

those saying Busola cannot lie. remember everyone has a price.

but if we get to find out. let's wait and see. I know say Na bbnaija wey never start cause this

everyone is already on Busola side. but If Biodun wins. Timi may have to pack his bag, leave town. buy a one way ticket and don't come back. he can also bid goodbye to mama and friend. telling them he cannot stay and they shouldn't ask him why.

but wait o. make we ask Timi. Busola no be virgin when they got married?

108 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by auntysimbiat(f): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
I support you ma'am... They will be put to shame with their paid protesters..

They collected 10000naira each , Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVvU6uKvsE

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by josephine123: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Following
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Aliencraft(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
angry
Madam kindly speak for yourself. Your husband's d*ck lacks self control.

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by flexyfit(f): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm waiting for Daddy freeze to reacts...then I can have my say

9 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by crafteck(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Anyone that can't bet his or her life about the accuser or acusee speaking the truth should not judge, stop being sentimental, na so den for destroy neymar. Rape is bad, being falsely accused of it is also bad.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Munzy14(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Aliencraft:
angry Madam kindly speak for yourself. Your husband's d*ck lacks self control.
Where you there? We must hear from both sides before we conclude.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by LearnITsmash(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bunch of mindless hypocrites bashing a man on a false allegations by a bitter lady and a senseless dingbat of a husband undecided

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by oteneaaron(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oya na, we now have enough gist to last us till next year.

I wonder when we go ever learn.

Guys shey una don de see wetin de happen. . . . abeg make every guy hold their-self oo . . . girls no get chill oo

Make all this struggle wey de struggle no come turn to waste ooo

Make tomoro wen you come hammer, one low-life from no-where go come de talk say 10 years ago u do something ooo

Think with your head, not with your D.ICK

--------

This is just the beginning, more Pastors are going down. . .

Mrs. Dakolo just started a fire and it will consume the whole forest.

Brace yourselves, the drama has just begun.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Which idiot still add mummy g.o? Mummy g.o ko? Mummy gokada ni. All these god of men self.
Why always only him. Pastor Sam adeyemi is richer and moves closer to members more than him, yet we never heard single accusation against him. Paul adefarasi, bishop oyedepo, even more popular younger pastors, but only him and his friend, pastor flo, who happens to be one of his pastors and also known of carrying chicks up and down from the church. God will soon expose them all. Many people that are sentimental dont really know what is really happening among these sets of newly breeded pastors. Wolf in sheep clothing. To think of it, may be it has to do with occultism ,which we knew them once to have been. Its high time cameras, body cams, and some small devices that can records are used by church members that wants to go and meet their leaders secretly. We need a popular scape goat and he need a to be disgraced with full evidences that will go viral.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by BruncleZuma: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
COZA this COZA that...But madam na only you Oga dy ....

9 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by BlackManta(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
The truth cry cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by omocalabar(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good woman..... Stand wit ur hubby jareh

6 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by hisexcellency34: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is what they call "For Better, For Worse"

15 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by shogsman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aliencraft:
angry
Madam kindly speak for yourself. Your husband's d*ck lacks self control.
Bros he rape you too abi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by ArmaniUhuru: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
I’ve watched the Busola video over and over, but i still do not believe her. There’re somethings she's not saying.

You claimed he raped you when you were much younger, but you became mature and was still going to his church till you met your husband.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Bacteriologist(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mummy G Hoe has spoken in defence of Daddy G Hoe of COZA Church of Krest.

BTW Isn't it funny how rape apologists can ask for evidence of a rape case but none of you gullible cowards can ask for evidence of Bible stories or the history of your middle Eastern religion?
Hypocrites.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Gabson001(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Judge north

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by itsme01: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin

No Prestigous Mummy Ghoe would admit any wrong doing as regard moralty of the mam that brought her wealth, fame, respect, status and free gifts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by BrutalJab: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Even Biodun Totoyinbo self doesn't trust his own dicck. grin

The money her husband is giving her won't let her see road.

16 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by JubrinElSudan: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
But he can have sex with them while married to you?

17 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by nairalee(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Unbeliever that cannot fornicate abeg what's the importance/advantage/value of his unbelieverhood?

Abeg madam don't vouch for what u have no control over.

Someone once told me an overtly erect penis has no conscience

5 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Florblu(f): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Maybe rape is not the right word to use. Your husband molested an underage girl. Your husband is a manipulator

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by kiyosaki1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
If you offended me to the extent of causing me a life time trauma as the lady's case , and I had enough evidence , the best way to settle such is through law enforcement agent and not trying to defame the man as dakolo and wife are trying to do . The guy will come out of this stronger , but as of dakolo and wife they ,should kiss bye to their already crashed music carrier . My question is this what is the moral history of the accusers ? are they saint ? are you telling me they can't lie ? am not implying she is lying , but all questions must be asked before jumping into baseless conclusion. My take on the issue .

19 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by AngelicBeing: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
sad
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Benekruku(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin

But he can pay protesters 10,000 Naira each to come stand-in for his members as protesters

What a shame that his very own members can not even protest for him publicly and he had to hire thugs.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.