Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (59431 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by ibkayee(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
The wife was present when he allegedly kept insisting on Busola sleeping in the guest room when she was at their house, I won't be surprised if she smelt something fishy and even knows of his general predatory/abusive habits

5 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by boxypane(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Things men do that even the devil don't know.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:
has daddy freeze said anything?

those saying Busola cannot lie. remember everyone has a price.

but if we get to find out. let's wait and see. I know say Na bbnaija wey never start cause this

everyone is already on Busola side. but If Biodun wins. Timi may have to pack his bag, leave town. buy a one way ticket and don't come back. he can also bid goodbye to mama and friend. telling them he cannot stay and they shouldn't ask him why.

Daddy freeze does not need to say anything, he has been saying these things for years, now it is all beginning to come out. All the fake pastors that use Jesus to hoodwink the masses will be shamed right here on Earth!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by HeyCorleone(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
kiyosaki1:

Monetary, egoism. Timi was ounce the choirmaster and wife choir member of coza .He impregnated the wife twice while leading praise worshiping in the church ,this alone shows you that the two of them are morally bankrupt people and their word without proof should not be given much vslue .

So you are judging the message based on the messenger? Lol. Very infantile thing to do.
What can we say about Paul who persecuted Christians? Didn't he have a change of heart?

So because you think someone is morally bankrupt, it should stop them from telling the truth? And people wonder why it took the woman so long to come out. If she had come out, you would have also accused her of being morally bankrupt without taking into light the facts of the matter.

You are a compound fool. Stay off my mentions.

6 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Deepfeel(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
It will eventually die down just like apostle Suleiman saga undecided
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Dshocker(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
auntysimbiat:
I support you ma'am... They will be put to shame with their paid protesters..

They collected 10000naira each , Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVvU6uKvsE

I pity your likes

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by SSAwhistleblowe: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:

I am not talking about support. I mean his reaction go the whole scenario

He has reacted but his reaction appears to be doubting the authenticity of the story
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Theboss100(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
No Wonder They Say Some Gals Have Fish Brain. Be Disgracing Urself Until U Get Serve A Hot Unexpected D**k. Pls Goan Buy Sense, Its Very Cheap
auntysimbiat:

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by jrusky(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Mummy GO doesn't want free Church money to stop. She has no option than to say all these

Don't blame the woman she is just doing what is expected of her as a mortal human but that does not stop the truth springing up.

Beside with the way this is going if care not taken they will armtwist dakolo story and the victim might ends up as the culprit because we are already hearing Biodun borrowed Timi some cash and Timi has not pay back I guess you can see the case is about twisting other side now

Let the woman go to court to proof this case orelse those supporting her today might be the one to called her gold digger later or a liar or olosho. Nigerians are too funny and complex people when it sound so high they are behind you and ehen the tune is low they are gone.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by joromii: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
isthatso:

Daddy freeze does not need to say anything, he has been saying these things for years, now it is all beginning to come out. All the fake pastors that use Jesus to hoodwink the masses will be shamed right here on Earth!!!!

how do you know he's a fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by freda506(f): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
auntysimbiat:

Some of you have internalized so much misogyny that you even act worse than the misogynists themselves. Aunty Simbi, tell your pasito to keep his dick to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yinmu. Sisipelebe come and hear your sister o
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by mosefin19(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
<HTML>
<head>
<tittle>COZA issue<\tittle>
</head>
<body>
<h1> the rape is false</h1>
<p> because I believe Fatoyinbo can’t do that</p>
</body>
</HTML>
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:

How do you know he is not?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Danwakae(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:

but if we get to find out. let's wait and see. I know say Na bbnaija wey never start cause this

everyone is already on Busola side. but If Biodun wins. Timi may have to pack his bag, leave town. buy a one way ticket and don't come back. he can also bid goodbye to mama and friend. telling them he cannot stay and they shouldn't ask him why.

How do u reason ?.

Only ONE pastor, 3 accusers...first ever in the history of Nigeria...He is the most richest ??, Is his church growing faster than others ??...what do the Amupitans and Dakolos stand to gain in this image damaging saga of which they r at the receiving end ??...Hope u can defend God like this
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Elvis778(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
I’ve watched the Busola video over and over, but i still do not believe her. There’re somethings she's not saying.

exactly my thoughts
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Wallade(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
kiyosaki1:
If you offended me to the extent of causing me a life time trauma as the lady's case , and I had enough evidence , the best way to settle such is through law enforcement agent and not trying to defame the man as dakolo and wife are trying to do . The guy will come out of this stronger , but as of dakolo and wife they ,should kiss bye to their already crashed music carrier . My question is this what is the moral history of the accusers ? are they saint ? are you telling me they can't lie ? am not implying she is lying , but all questions must be asked before jumping into baseless conclusion. My take on the issue .

Na you wan crash him career abi? 30billion of you no go fit ohhhhhh
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by kiyosaki1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So you are judging the message based on the messenger? Lol. Very infantile thing to do.
What can we say about Paul who persecuted Christians? Didn't he have a change of heart?

So because you think someone is morally bankrupt, it should stop them from telling the truth? And people wonder why it took the woman so long to come out. If she had come out, you would have also accused her of being morally bankrupt without taking into light the facts of the matter.

You are a compound fool. Stay off my mentions.

It can not stop them from telling the truth , but rather make one to criticality examine whatever they are pushing as the truth before arriving at final conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by jamace(m): 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Why wouldn't she say so, when awoof tithes and offerings de low from sheeples. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by joromii: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
How do you know he is not?
I didn't say he is. but you concluded he's fake. well I'm not a COZA member anyway

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Wallade(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:

Who is Biodun Fatoyinbo's spiritual father on earth?

A responsible pastor will step down from his leadership position of the church and subject himself to internal investigation by the church management and face possible disciplinary measures.

He is still clinging onto the leadership of the church because he knows that is the remaining power he has to control, bully and ambush the gullible Christians in his congregation. Of course, the smart ones will walk away with time.

Honestly, I believe he is fake too.

3 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by mikeljims(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
auntysimbiat:

Did you realize that’s a cut and joined video..the first video with the aboki shouting 10,000 where the counter protesters protesting in favor of the pastor..lol.

This country is a joke really!

4 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by kiyosaki1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wallade:

No you wan crash him career abi? 30billion of you no go fit ohhhhhh

It's on record that he makes most of his money during GEJ era as an unofficial government musician singing at most government functions , but since buhari era he hasn't done much , and we all know he is not that successful as a musician, may be with exception of one or two hit .
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by joromii: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wallade:

Who is Biodun Fatoyinbo's spiritual father on earth?

A responsible pastor will step down from his leadership position of the church and subject himself to internal investigation by the church management and face possible disciplinary measures.

He is still clinging onto the leadership of the church because he knows that is the remaining power he has to control, bully and ambush the gullible Christians in his congregation. Of course, the smart ones will walk away with time.

Honestly, I believe he is fake too.

if you see a fake pastor. can you recognize him as fake?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by baratech: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Distracted Nigerians
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by fishguide(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
COZA dey do their own.

If you are lacking behind with your project.

Hire me.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by fayruka(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=joromii post=79803337]has daddy freeze said anything?

but wait o. make we ask Timi. Busola no be virgin when they got married? [/quote
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by ponziponzi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Munzy14:

Where you there?
We must hear from both sides before we conclude.
When you daughter gets raped at 17 years old, we will hear from both sides. It is coming, just be patient it’s matter of time my brother.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by lloyds(m): 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:

but wait o. make we ask Timi. Busola no be virgin when they got married?

Daddy freeze and Pastor B are like paddy paddy na. . If you know u know...

If na Adeboye or Oyedepo or Kumuyi. . I would have been reacting up and down.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by goldust777: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Madam the only thing that can make me believe you is for you to say my husband is totally impotent if not.just keep quiet and watch drama unfold.unfortunately you did well defending your husband but some dicks actually have a mind of their own undecided
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by thunderbabs: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fine, very possible that shit really went down but i feel na Timi the thing pain pass. You know that awkward feeling of ur wife trying to give you reason why you didnt meey her a virgin and the whole virgin story thing falls on a popular person, a pastor....

The kind anger and hatred your heart go harbour against the man wey break ur wife's hymen....

I believe this is where this drama is drawn from and Timi wants Biodun to pay for his sin and denying him that personal privilege.

This is Personal. If not, as xtians that they claim to be, they could have just forgiven the pastor buh here we are.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by 9jaBloke: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
There's no proof yet that Busola is saying the truth, but she is not some broke/desperate opportunist looking for cheap popularity and some pocket change. She's living a good life and has a reputation and that of her family to protect.

Pastor Fatoyinbo could be innocent of the allegation but this is not a one-off case as he has been accused before. It is still very possible that he is innocent of all the allegations. So i don't think a sentence should be passed until he has been given a chance to fully address this issue (s) and defend himself.

Busola on the other hand deserves to be taken very seriously. Rape is a grievous crime and it has become endemic in Nigeria.

Anyone standing completely with Busola without giving Pastor F benefit of the doubt is unnecessarily emotional and guilty of fallacy of hasty conclusion.

Anyone defending Pastor F without asking for the case to be thoroughly investigated is a Potential Rapist.

The ideal thing to do is to let the case go to trial and listen to both parties give their accounts under oath.

Even though i don't fully believe in our judicial system but i feel that if we listen attentively to both sides of the story, somewhere along the line, the truth will emerge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.