Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (59435 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Ugosample(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
this woman should keep quiet

jeez
when will African woman learn
let him face his predicaments and stay out of it.
Always wanting to side and fight for your husband when the case no concern you
if the roles were reversed will he do same?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by FAMILYJA(f): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
vertueptime:

E - ........

You mean my E-mail?

Sinyeneu@gmail.com
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Ugosample(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Mummy GO doesn't want free Church money to stop. She has no option than to say all these
she should keep shut

let the accused defend himself

women in this Nigeria sef undecided
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by malvisguy212: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Florblu:
Maybe rape is not the right word to use. Your husband molested an underage girl. Your husband is a manipulator
and after more than two years the Accuser ( Satan ) came with his allegations ? alright.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by HomeOfMe(f): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:
has daddy freeze said anything?

those saying Busola cannot lie. remember everyone has a price.

but if we get to find out. let's wait and see. I know say Na bbnaija wey never start cause this

everyone is already on Busola side. but If Biodun wins. Timi may have to pack his bag, leave town. buy a one way ticket and don't come back. he can also bid goodbye to mama and friend. telling them he cannot stay and they shouldn't ask him why.

but wait o. make we ask Timi. Busola no be virgin when they got married?
I heard this morning that Timi Dakolo was a choir master in that church until he fell out with the pastor. Secondly,Timi engaged in fornication with his wife who was also a chorister,impregnated her and decided to get married to cover their "sinful act". I heard this from a very reliable source. Could Timi be doing all these just to get back at the pastor is the question I'm asking. Not like pastor Biodun was already a pastor 17 years ago. Regardless of whether he was a pastor then or not,rape is a serious offence.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Koga51: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
joromii:
has daddy freeze said anything?

those saying Busola cannot lie. remember everyone has a price.

but if we get to find out. let's wait and see. I know say Na bbnaija wey never start cause this

everyone is already on Busola side. but If Biodun wins. Timi may have to pack his bag, leave town. buy a one way ticket and don't come back. he can also bid goodbye to mama and friend. telling them he cannot stay and they shouldn't ask him why.

but wait o. make we ask Timi. Busola no be virgin when they got married?
Daddy Freeze na guyman, Pastor Biodun na Guy man too. If you know you know. Daddy Freeze will remain mute on this one

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by ultimate77(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:
My own is that the truth comes out at the end of the day and whoever is guilty, the full wrath of the law takes effect on the person whether he or she.

Solicitation!!!

Kindly come to my rescue. I still hasn't found anyone to help me out. It's unfortunate but we all know how difficult things are to some people in this country even when you are struggling daily to make ends meet. So let it not be a surprise when someone comes out like this openly soliciting for help. It's a necessary step believed it can serve someone. Kindly come to my rescue please so I can be among those writing our final year exams come Tuesday, 2/7/19. My number is 08148799227. Thanks.

This thing you are doing here won't sole the problem. Think of a better way young woman!
By the way it is "haven't " not " hasn't "

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Victoria25(f): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Who to believe?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Florblu(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
malvisguy212:
and after more than two years the Accuser ( Satan ) came with his allegations ? alright.

Ask any female in your lineage who has been manipulated before how easy it is for them.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by malvisguy212: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Florblu:

Ask any female in your lineage who has been manipulated before how easy it is for them.
you are right, but what if we are condemning the wrong guy ? he rape her at 17, and she still attend the same rapist church till now ? in fact she was Even the choir mistress in the same church , seriously? what if is a relationship gone sour ? as a Christian we need to evaluate every ridiculous possibilities before making a stands, don't you think so ?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by flexyfit(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
ayusco85:

Well he has, am one of his members. He faulted how men of God get unnecessarily close to their members. And how foolish Nigerians get when it comes to their pastor.
that's why I wanted him to react .... exactly people especially women worship their pastors these days
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Chubhie: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tonto a senior elder in COZA?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Truthchiz: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
She must protect her source of income. If na you nko? As if she doesn't know the truth. Lie kill you there!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by greenprince(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

But he can pay protesters 10,000 Naira each to come stand-in for his members as protesters

What a shame that his very own members can not even protest for him publicly and he had to hire thugs.

Slow down and think!
How dumb can someone be to defame the same person that paid for his services?
Sensitive matters like these do not require jumping to conclusions. The dude could be paid to say exactly what he said.
You do not know, so don't conclude. My joy is that someone knows who's lying and saying the truth.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Benekruku(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
greenprince:

Slow down and think!
How dumb can someone be to defame the same person that paid for his services?
Sensitive matters like these do not require jumping to conclusions. The dude could be paid to say exactly what he said.
You do not know, so don't conclude. My joy is that someone knows who's lying and saying the truth.

Cant you see those guys are stack illiterates and probably drug addicts.

Did you watch the videos? They know nothing about whats happening

Can to see some of them displaying their placards upside down

They were paid protesters. Thats 100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by greenprince(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Cant you see those guys are stack illiterates and probably drug addicts.

Did you watch the videos? They know nothing about whats happening

Can to see some of them displaying their placards upside down

They were paid protesters. Thats 100%

Mine is that I'd rather sit on the fence than stand for something I'm not sure of. I've seen a case where a man lost his job, wife and family and all he worked for cos he was accused of rape only for the lady to later say it was a lie.

I'm not a protester, I wasn't there when they were paid or hired, so it will be unwise to jump to conclusions based on word of mouth which we all know is not trusted.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by vertueptime: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:

You mean my E-mail?

Sinyeneu@gmail.com

Use beggar to conplete it
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by pally123: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aliencraft:
angry
Madam kindly speak for yourself. Your husband's d*ck lacks self control.
She knows. Just has to support her husband
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by VULCAN(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
You tried to sound intelligent but as with most atheists you come up as dumb.

Let's assume there is no physical evidence that the stories in the bible are true. Considering that the early stories are 6,000 years old that might be acceptable.

But now Mr atheist show me the evidence that Busola was raped just 10yrs ago?

If you can't then you are as foolish as the Christians you are trying to mock.

You have no evidence of something that was claimed to have happened just a decade ago yet you want us to provide evidence of 6000yr old acts.

Dumbass!

Bacteriologist:
Mummy G Hoe has spoken in defence of Daddy G Hoe of COZA Church of Krest.

BTW Isn't it funny how rape apologists can ask for evidence of a rape case but none of you gullible cowards can ask for evidence of Bible stories or the history of your middle Eastern religion?
Hypocrites.

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by derecho(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Relax bro...she never said he wasn't fornicating.sHe only said he wasn't a rapist...prolly he could easily sweet talk any lady especially a 17 year old lady who was too weak to scream/resist sex in her own house..
Imagine
"Busola, shhhhh..just keep quiet , do what I say and you'll be fine" .. And you stayed there,he was loosening his belt,closing your mouth and removing your pant.. And you just laid there...And the blood was on the floor Not the sofa where they had sex..
nairalee:
Unbeliever that cannot fornicate abeg what's the importance/advantage/value of his unbelieverhood?

Abeg madam don't vouch for what u have no control over.

Someone once told me an overtly erect penis has no conscience

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
The thing is that it was never rape but consensual sex between two people on more than one occasion. However the age of the girl as at kpobing time is the real issue. Yes he took advantage of the young girl as a man of the gods . In any case he shouldn't go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
It doesn't matter whether Pastor Modele is naive or not, she is doing her wifely duty; her husband's soul indemnifies her.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
dairykidd:
The thing is that it was never rape but consensual sex between two people on more than one occasion. However the age of the girl as at kpobing time is the real issue. Yes he took advantage of the young girl as a man of the gods . In any case he shouldn't go unpunished
man of the gods grin
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by madjune(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
I’ve watched the Busola video over and over, but i still do not believe her. There’re somethings she's not saying.

Something she isn't saying is, she secretly admired the pastor and pained he didn't marry her.

I don't understand how a man can successfully rape a girl twice and the girl no raise alarm.

Even if na Army General rape am, she ought to speak out somehow, tell a close friend or neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by 1Sharon(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol. Your response is expected. Deluded woman
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by shekauvsbuhari: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
FAMILYJA:
My own is that the truth comes out at the end of the day and whoever is guilty, the full wrath of the law takes effect on the person whether he or she.

Solicitation!!!

Kindly come to my rescue. I still hasn't found anyone to help me out. It's unfortunate but we all know how difficult things are to some people in this country even when you are struggling daily to make ends meet. So let it not be a surprise when someone comes out like this openly soliciting for help. It's a necessary step believed it can serve someone. Kindly come to my rescue please so I can be among those writing our final year exams come Tuesday, 2/7/19. My number is 08148799227. Thanks.
so we should call ur number to ask U what U want?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Erastuslove: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Madam u don carry baby for back enter busy market once? Super market
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by enemyofprogress: 9:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
sisipelebe:
Story story. Which wife would want to wash her husband's filthy linen in the public.
see as you just dey hungry me grin grin
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by XTHRONE(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
I’ve watched the Busola video over and over, but i still do not believe her. There’re somethings she's not saying.

You claimed he raped you when you were much younger, but you became mature and was still going to his church till you met your husband.

She was disappointed the pastor guy didn't marry her, so she ended up with the available guy, am sure he miss the guy, she wishes she is married to him, is obvious she is not so much in love with Timi if not she wouldn't be bringing this out now. I sense jealousy and envy, the guy is more successful than her husband. If not tell, what took her so long, when the rape happened why didn't she report to her parents, again if the guy had become a road side vulcanizer, will she bring it up. Busulo is just pained that the man is doing better than her hubby, forget those drama , that thing she calls rape ain't rape, it's concentual.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by ayusco85(m): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2019
flexyfit:
that's why I wanted him to react .... exactly people especially women worship their pastors these days

But Nigerians won't ever learn
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by blazer2018: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
crafteck:
Anyone that can't bet his or her life about the accuser or acusee speaking the truth should not judge, stop being sentimental, na so den for destroy neymar. Rape is bad, being falsely accused of it is also bad.

In fact, being falsely accused is worse...because there is no coming back from that

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife by Origin(f): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
that is an opinion.

please provide facts...

did busola sleep in your house?

did she sleep in your bed?

did your husband drive her home?

what year, date was this?

people are alive who can verify this story. but all will speak on sentiments and not facts. they will say the bible says...they will speak in parables.....

but will never corroborate or refute facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.