Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. (2183 Views)

Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt / Atiku: If We Truly Deregulated, Shouldn’t Fuel Price Drop? / Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by jumobi1(m): 4:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Two wrongs don’t make a right. Continue leading other protests. It doesn’t mean the COZA protests shouldn’t happen.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Ikinternational:

Drop your # let's find out who's sleeping under bridge.
I have WhatsApp, messenger, fb, n IG.
The other guy realized he bit off more than he can chew n moved on, but it seems you want to dance so let's dance.
Drop your # or SM with the same vigor, I'll contact you asap. Hopefully you won't tuck your tail n run

Look how loud u are rattling grin
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by nonxo007(m): 6:30am On Jul 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
politicians have been raping Nigerians for a long time..no protest!!..but a lady accuses a pastor of rape...they carry placards... yeye people!!..pastor biodun should not worry by the time buhari appoints ministers and BBN starts...his case will be forgotten..typical Nigerians
It has started already, watch how many of the rape case you'll see online(non), all you'll see are topics on bbn and all those so called celebrities and social media judges would focus back on bbn. Lots of foolish Nigerians.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by tiwiex(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Jwonder:

Everything has a time wow!! I'm shocked a human being can utter such nonsense!,
so it's not yet time to protest against bad government right? So as a nation with numerous challenges, a mere allegation with no evidence is our priority?

Can u initiate the government protest in any way possible then people will join you? I assure you.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by twatty: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2019
I'm sad Timi Dakolo made his wife suffered such humiliation she is going through now.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Jwonder(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2019
tiwiex:

Can u initiate the government protest in any way possible then people will join you? I assure you.

The sars protest that was organized, how many people came out.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by wordcat(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikinternational:
The comments here are truly embarrassing. Smh

But it's okay. It will soon be your daughter or nieces with the same story. Just stay relaxed abeg. No wahala

No prove yet that such happened; what if the man is innocent?

Remember the case of Otobo vs Apostle Suleiman
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Ikinternational: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Karatum:

Look how loud u are rattling grin

Okay...time to leave me alone now. Looks like you're just here for wasting breath n time. I do not wish to partake

I don't know who lied to you n told you everyone is walking around with empty barrels..smh. Mine is fully loaded.
Unless you care to find out, Do not disturb me again
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikinternational:

Okay...time to leave me alone now. Looks like you're just here for wasting breath n time. I do not wish to partake

I don't know who lied to you n told you everyone is walking around with empty barrels..smh. Mine is fully loaded.
Unless you care to find out, Do not disturb me again

Guy run along abegi
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
I'm forever be against rape. .but the registered website on 21st and the video is beginning to look like something well planned? ?the sudden demand for fund raising? ??the sudden printing of placards? ??hmmmm..nah only God know. .like someone pointed out those celebrities and even A bike Dabiri..how many of them are standing with Leah still with bokoharam? ??how many of them stand with female girls out of school or being used as under age helpsthis too will pass..and we continue facing Buhari and his policies. ..
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by caprini1: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
alezzy13:

When one lady you innocently held comes round to scream rape against you, I hope you still maintain this stance.

Why not launch a campaign to the police HQ so that they launch an immediate investigation into the matter?

Instead what we have is the clearly orchestrated plan to bring down the ministry.
If Biodun is called by God, absolutely nothing can bring down his ministry... Moreover Dude might have repented and confessed his sins to God.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by phemy36(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikinternational:

Drop your # let's find out who's sleeping under bridge.
I have WhatsApp, messenger, fb, n IG.
The other guy realized he bit off more than he can chew n moved on, but it seems you want to dance so let's dance.
Drop your # or SM with the same vigor, I'll contact you asap. Hopefully you won't tuck your tail n run

Yes this people has come again, bro run for your dear life. Don't give him any information about you yahoo things loading
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Ikinternational: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Karatum:

Guy run along abegi

Run along? Look at this idi.ot. Are you sane? You put your nose where it didn't belong.
Imagine a small, smelly girl like you calling my bluff..onyeala.
Keep making noise anonymously, I'm sure you're more comfortable that way. It helps to maintain the facade we're equals.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2019
Ikinternational:

Run along? Look at this idi.ot. Are you sane? You put your nose where it didn't belong.
Imagine a small, smelly girl like you calling my bluff..onyeala.
Keep making noise anonymously, I'm sure you're more comfortable that way. It helps to maintain the facade we're equals.

Yimu boy! U have nada. Keep making noise here online. We are not equal, u are way below me. Onye nzuzu
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Ikinternational: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Karatum:

Yimu boy! U have nada. Keep making noise here online. We are not equal, u are way below me. Onye nzuzu

Yes I know I'm way below you. That's why I want to see for myself. You know evidence of such good living. But you still prefer to hide n talk noise. Because you married your uncle to cross over or you claimed refugee now you come online to feel special. FOH

The video call offer is still on the table if you ever prefer to stop running ya dirty tartar filled mouth.
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ikinternational:

Yes I know I'm way below you. That's why I want to see for myself. You know evidence of such good living. But you still prefer to hide n talk noise. Because you married your uncle to cross over or you claimed refugee now you come online to feel special. FOH

The video call offer is still on the table if you ever prefer to stop running ya dirty tartar filled mouth.

Foaming from both sides of the mouth. Just listen to urself.. Juu man!
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Ikinternational: 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Karatum:

Foaming from both sides of the mouth. Just listen to urself.. Juu man!

Shatap you dirty maggot waste of space
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ikinternational:

Shatap you dirty maggot waste of space

Nkita mgba!
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Ikinternational: 1:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Karatum:

Nkita mgba!

Nkita is better than ashawo. Anyday Anywhere
Useless cun.t
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Ikinternational:

Nkita is better than ashawo. Anyday Anywhere
Useless cun.t

Na ur mama teach me ashawo work na grin
I was her apprentice back then
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by favinvest: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2019
of a truth..

Buhari is right...

Nigerian youth are lazy & jobless (especially southern youth)...

instead of focusing your energy on how to protest against things that affect our daily lives (like poverty, jobless, corruption, kidnapping etc), they decided to focus on one pastor & his ex-gf story..

what a pity...
Re: COZA SCANDAL; Are We Truly Fighting For Justice Or Are We Just Hypocrites. by Ikinternational: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Karatum:

Na ur mama teach me ashawo work na grin
I was her apprentice back then

Your stupidity is above me now.
You're dismissed! So you can go find another a.sshole to poke your unwanted nose into. Enjoy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Reveal Those Behind Southern Kaduna Killing / EXCLUSIVE : How Dementia Prevented Buhari From Visiting Katsina School. / Peter Obi: Can You Grow An Economy By Saving Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.