Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters (69251 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by freda506(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:
Okay

You know the shameful thing about this case?

Here on Nairaland we have men defending rape, even to the point of denying that someone can be raped.

We also have people defending a man that has been accused, apart from the rape, of multiple philandering, one of whose victims has left Christianity as a result...and who has not acknowledged he sinned with her.

The sad thing is like Ese Walter case...this one too would be swept under the carpet, and nothing will be done. Because we must defend our god and master the Pastor from the antics of 'oloshos'...

Seems like Nigerians christianity get work. Christian men justifying rape, and christian men justifying sleeping around...even after marriage, all in the name of a man.

I'm sorry, but sometime, sometime, God is going to come down heavily on the Church. God is not mocked. God is not hearing our parayers about Boko, Sister Leah and so on , because we are not a godly people.

Time for repentance. Before things change in Nigeria....Christians got to change. No two ways about it.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by RichBoy247: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
I am Muslim, so what happens in the Churches is not my business. I have too much troubles in the Mosque to sort e.g. Fanatism, Wrong Doctrines, Terrorism and even Sexual Abuse by Alfas. So, I will mind my business and remove the wood in my eyes first.

However, if any so called Pastor of Alfa or just any unfortunate oloshi tries anything criminal near my family, it will be a news headlines "dead man found near the road". What I can do myself, I don't disturb God or the Court of Law to do it for me. I will sort it out myself once and final.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Eraddray(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
philip0906:
Mrs A accuses Mr A of rape on social media, the court of social media filled with emotional, senseless and foolish judges, declare him guilty as charged simply because of the "words" of Mrs A-no proofs, nothing.

I pity foolish people especially foolish men who do not understand the pattern that is been formed- where a bitter woman could just wake up one morning when you're made and head straight to the court of social media and accuse you of something devastating as rape to even scores because she knows she needs show no proof, just her words.

Do we start reeling out the false and baseless rape accusations that have been made in the past, by senile women who headed straight to online courts to get back at men? These fortunate men were only lucky to escape these accusations.

If as a woman, a man forces himself on you against your will, head straight to the authorities- police, courts and lawyers and file a report. What that does for you is even if you're denied justice, when you come out on social media and scream, there are artifacts that you can reference to back up your claim. It makes logical people see reason with you.

Times have changed, women who are GENUINE victims of rape in this part of the world, are getting justice. Don't let any ediot deceive you that rape cases cannot be proved and that the judicial system does not support rape victims. It is a bloody lie.

Ode ni e... what of Mrs B And Mrs C that shared their on experience... Against Mr A.... so u want to remain gullible for life ??.... Why will different set of people testify against the same person....Don't you think something is fishy... or Do u still think the sets of women had a meeting against him..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Ezeego1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
bigstan11787:
Am not supporting rape and am not saying hes guilty bht letd assume he did it.. He might have settle hinself with God ling ago and probably apologize to the girl since mayb thats why she had been quiet all these years.. So why are we bringing sin upon ourselves by bearing false witness of what we are not sure of.

In the other hand, if am to go by the story mrs. Dakolo narrated i will say its not valid. U probably about 17yrs not even under 12 and u couldn't say anythin after the first and he even raped you another day again..madam..it eas planed..do u know how big a 17yrs old girl is

16-17 years is in the university,

I don't see why she allowed herself to be a victim of repeated rape.

Obviously she likes the idea of sleeping with a big gods.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by xyz123456: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Christianity, especially in Nigeria, is similar to Man worshipping. I have never seen people as gullible as some Nigerian christians. Their pastor is their God. Mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by kiyosaki1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sellout:
I don't judge. but God knows this man is guilty of every damn thing busola talked about. I stand 100percent with her truth.
And you don't judge .God is watching you in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Chithauri(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
I STAND WITH PAPA BIODUN FATOYINBO.
#I AM BIODUN FATOYINBO.
I AM NOT A RAPIST.

I AM HAPPILY MARRIED WITH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
I DESERVE TO BE HEARD TOO.
DON'T HANG ME WITHOUT HEARING ME TOO.
LET THE COURT DECIDE.DO NOT GIVE ME MEDIA TRIAL.
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by selemo: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Blacks and their dirty attitudes.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Zakarara(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Only God knows d truth. I stand on d side of truth
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by golddust6000(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
I haven’t have my bath for 6 days now I am smelling like gucci perfume. Should I go bath?
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Gyarah: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
quote author=hareskay post=79804351]All in all, the truth of the whole saga shall prevail someday *observing [/quote]

Exactly my brother.
Nothing hidden that shall not be revealed.
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by philip0906(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eraddray:
Ode ni e... what of Mrs B And Mrs C that shared their on experience... Against Mr A.... so u want to remain gullible for life ??.... Why will different set of people testify against the same person....Don't you think something is fishy... or Do u still think the sets of women had a meeting against him..
Just the same way all the senile women are accusing Trump too right? Including the ones who have eventually backed out seeing that Trump is no pvssy? Does the fact that 10 women accuse you of rape become a tenable proof?
Even in courts, people are charged of multiple counts and still acquitted of all.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Roon9(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sellout:
I don't judge. but God knows this man is guilty of every damn thing busola talked about. I stand 100percent with her truth.

You roll with the wind Sir
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by babzo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Quorax:
he is stealing passwords with that link.

Haha! Mods abeg what are you doing?!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Amah70: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
COZA, COZA written in every piece, but no one had the brilliance to write what COZA means in full for new entrants to the story.
Can any one explain what COZA stands for, please?
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Martinez39(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sellout:
How do you know she was raped? Do you have any evidence to support such?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Rystodave(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Timi Dakolo is not as popular as Potipher in the Bible yet, his wife wrongly accused Joseph of Rape. We all are against rape of any form but this case needs proper investigation before accusations of Rape becomes a trend in Nigeria. All men and women involved or supporting the useless protest going on in Abuja should watch their back and should not runs to social media for defense or support when their former girlfriend or husband girlfriend join the trends of Rape accusation. Nigerians are so gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Femijohn198: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
if not that some people are crazy and so jealous about the pastor fatoyinbo what about those Fulani herdsmen that rape people in the open places what protest have there gone through these.if to says the man is a mad man on the street,she could have not opened up to anybody but because he is a pastor want to use this as opportunity to tarnish his image.those who are spoiling the name of God servants will brings a curse upon themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by babakb: 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
RichBoy247:
I am Muslim, so what happens in the Churches is not my business. I have too much troubles in the Mosque to sort e.g. Fanatism, Wrong Doctrines, Terrorism and even Sexual Abuse by Alfas. So, I will mind my business and remove the wood in my eyes first.

However, if any so called Pastor of Alfa or just any unfortunate oloshi tries anything criminal near my family, it will be a news headlines "dead man found near the road". What I can do myself, I don't disturb God or the Court of Law to do it for me. I will sort it out myself once and final.

Please just leave Islam out of this.
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Ikennaezento(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is a case of 'Afonja rape Afonja'..... not my business undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by fishguide(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
COZA dey do their own.

If you are lacking behind with your project.

Hire me.
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Weathered: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Reason why people justify and defend sinning pastors is because these pastors are their justification and excuse to sin .

When your pastor sins, you can then live with your sins easily.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by mvem(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
iykelight:
He is a mortal man just like every other human, even if he commits that and sincerely repent from his sins. He will still be saved. Let’s us not see the pastors as God, they are humans prone to sin.
so they shouldn't be persecuted if found to have committed crime ?...moreover you say if he commits and sincerely repent but he has denied it so probably he is still lying to himself, everyone and God ...abi?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Dinsulator(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] only God knows who is saying the truth

Kokan aye anyway
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Benekruku(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Ezeego1:

16-17 years is in the university,

I don't see why she allowed herself to be a victim of repeated rape.

Obviously she likes the idea of sleeping with a big gods.
[/s]

You know nothing about rape! Keep quite.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Benekruku(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Ikennaezento:
This is a case of 'Afonja rape Afonja'..... not my business undecided undecided
[/s]

Have you eaten today?
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by mvem(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Femijohn198:
if not that some people are crazy and so jealous about the pastor fatoyinbo what about those Fulani herdsmen that rape people in the open places what protest have there gone through these.if to says the man is a mad man on the street,she could have not opened up to anybody but because he is a pastor want to use this as opportunity to tarnish his image.those who are spoiling the name of God servants will brings a curse upon themselves.
those who lay judgement like you now will be served in tenfolds
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Chimaobi377: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coza protesters exposes pastor full viseo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNrMMZiePOM
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by DeckonTLC(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Since evidence no de make mod close this topic na..
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by AK481(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
nairalee:
Ha! If you fight them then they will be more eager to keep coming expecting drama and everyone loves a drama.

However just wait once another sensational news comes up everybody will just forget about this case. Trust Nigerians.

Infact BBN sef go even give jobless youth full employment (watching a lazy, unproductive, uneducative show)

Bbnaija
Re: Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters by Mizwisdom(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pastor rapist on the pulpit, everybody say Amen Amen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Angel’ Caught On Camera During A Crossover Service In Benin Republic (Photos) / Meet Nigerian Pastors Who Own Private Jets. (photos, Video) / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.