Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga (23616 Views)

She's Trying To Coza Me, She's Intentional. / COZA & BUSOLA :Why Most Rape Victims Don't Scream By Havard Psychologist / Pepper In Vagina Saga: No Phone Was Missing, Police CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by introvertme: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
Seun, lalasticlala Nairaland is biting more than it can chew, why bring such a topic that supports defamation of fatoyinbo for a case that has not been sorted in the court of law, if fatoyinbo Sues Nairaland what would you people put up in defence.

Nairaland is suppose to be a public forum and not a home of sentiments, it's just too degrading to see this.

A forum is meant for airing opinions on any issue. Any statement made is on the member of the forum.

This is not a news website and fatoyinbo cannot sue nairaland. Have you visited other forums and seen the unpopular opinions that they make public? If the posts on here come off as sentiments to you,well that's on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by luminouz(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2019
samsard:
You're confused. That is called statutory rape and is a serious offence. You're a boy anyway so your experience of rape shouldn't be compared to a girls. We all know that for a fact
Since he is a boy, then he shouldnt be believed? Seriously?....with this,you shot ursef bro!
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by samsard(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2019
luminouz:

Since he is a boy, then he shouldnt be believed? Seriously?....with this,you shot ursef bro!
Bleep off. I don't remember not saying he shouldn't be believed. Most boys experience this but molestation is less traumatic for a boy.
Don't stress me over your inability to comprehend.
He is the one questioning the validity of rape victim's trauma

1 Like

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by luminouz(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2019
samsard:
Bleep off. I don't remember not saying he shouldn't be believed. Most boys experience this but molestation is less traumatic for a boy.
Lol,so molestation is less traumatic for a boy? shocked
Especially at 7 years of age?

Are you sure you are really a man?
Your statement is not helping your sister's case at all!

1 Like

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by samsard(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2019
luminouz:

Lol,so molestation is less traumatic for a boy? shocked
Especially at 7 years of age?

Are you sure you are really a man?
Your statement is not helping your sister's case at all!
Are you trying the perpetrator?
Focus on the topic and stop with the nauseating whataboutery
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by wonder233: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2019
It's still a fake story
Esthered:

Don't mention mr next time to spill..... It happened in my parents house, I was in boarding school. She grew up with us, she was to prepare lunch from my uncle that visited from the AKS. He defiled her dude. When we succeed in doing the needful in future, I'll mention you d****** in the future. I'm sure you're neither a dad nor an uncle but a young lad behind a phone. When you start having REAL responsibilities, you'll understand.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by boxypane(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2019
zeuss:
Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.
Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?
Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?
Why didn't you shout and raise alarm when he was leaving, after the purported rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you share the first and second rape issue immediately to your beloved family if you never liked it?
Why still go to his church if you never liked it?
Why go stay at his house to help his wife and even sought to sleep in their master bedroom if you never liked it?
Why follow him in his car to drop you if you never liked it?
Why didn't you struggle when he took the u-turn to give you the supposed second rape if you never liked it?
Why didn't you tell anyone again or even the police if you never liked it?
After the third day, when he came to find out why you didn't go to church, why didn't you refuse going to the same church when he asked you to if you never liked it?
Why didn't you show any sign of what he did to anyone? Why conceal the whole issue if you never liked it?
Are you totally innocent
Why didn't you tell us if you ever seduced him?
Why didn't you tell us if you fell for his looks?
Why did you do what you did and are still doing what you're doing to him now? Is it fair?
So because someone accused you of sleeping with pastors in the past and is accusing you of being unfaithful in your marriage now you want to pick on the pastor who was in your past just to cover up on the accusation meted on you?
Who knows if you probably seduced him to push him to that extent?
What looks did you give him when he entered your house with your nighty on? Why didn't you rush to change? Why allow him to come in when you were probably Unclad in a transparent gown?
Please,
Pastors are humans. Let's be fair on them and their weaknesses as human as they are.
Don't go seducing a man with your talent and beauty and expect him to act as brother Paul in the Bible when you refused to leave him and his territory.
A man will chase you and get what he wants when he knows you're interested in him.
We're not fools please ����
The woman should just admit that she was wrong as much as she claims that he was wrong
Sorry to say bro, but you are one of our enlightened problems today.
Do you really need to experience it before you really know about it.
Psychology bro! Psychology please!!

3 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2019
samsard:
You're confused. That is called statutory rape and is a serious offence. You're a boy anyway so your experience of rape shouldn't be compared to a girls. We all know that for a fact

Rape of young men can be very very traumatising by the way....just as bad as it is for girls.

Once read of a young guy who was raped by an older woman when he was a teenager (and the woman even got pregnant for him). Not only was he traumatised, it seriously damaged his relationships with women when he became an adult.

(On the bright side, he did have a reunion with the child that older woman had for him, and it went well...that was some 50 years later)

1 Like

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by wonder233: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Less traumatic for a boy? Wow!
Your brain must be paining you with your skewered and warped logic
samsard:
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by qanda: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Well done OP. May your oil never run dry. Our society is very disfunctional at this time. Don't spend too much time with people who like to justify crime. They are equally a victim of our society.

2 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by samsard(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Rape of young men can be very very traumatising by the way....just as bad as it is for girls.

Once read of a young guy who was raped by an older woman when he was a teenager (and the woman even got pregnant for him). Not only was he traumatised, it seriously damaged his relationships with women when he became an adult.

(On the bright side, he did have a reunion with the child that older woman had for him, and it went well...that was some 50 years later)
There is no doubting the trauma. I spoke in terms of intensity of the experience on the average.
I know some men don't enjoy a normal relationship or sex life because of childhood experience, it's just that girls are on a higher frequency and intensity level in terms of this.
I wouldn't water down anyone's experience though, some people are more emotionally vulnerable

2 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by samsard(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2019
wonder233:
Less traumatic for a boy? Wow!
Your brain must be paining you with your skewered and warped logic
Well, that's your problem. You can swallow the next available poison if you're pained
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by luminouz(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2019
samsard:
Are you trying the perpetrator?
Focus on the topic and stop with the nauseating whataboutery
You trivialised that guy's experience while expecting others to instantly accept your own view. He was 7 years old for Pete's sakes.
That's very sick of you.

I hope you find peace.
Have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Sultan5(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2019
BigJoe19:
I am not saying he is guilty or not, who knows his lawyer may just be applying the law to save them of legal expenses.

You have been caught just admit it and stop giving more excuses. Why we do this still baffles me. If I was accused of rape and I didn't do and sure same will apply to you too. Why the hell will I use that strategy at all? Infact I will be hell bent on going to trial for full exposure of the lies being told so I will be fully exonerated and not just applying any law to escape legal proceedings. As that will not in anyway repair my tarnished image and prove I didn't do it.

And what expenses is he trying to avoid? I thought he was rich. Always so quick to defend Fatoyinbo and always so quick to discredit the victim. We really need to change our mentality in this country.

If you are truly objective, you will doubt Busola's account and also doubt Fatoyinbo's defence.

3 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by samsard(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2019
luminouz:

You trivialised that guy's experience while expecting others to instantly accept your own view. He was 7 years old for Pete's sakes.
That's very sick of you.

I hope you find peace.
Have a good day.
I am in peace. Wasn't he the one watering down another victim's trauma by expecting her to move on so easily like her experience was the same as his
You're the one who is sick anyway for avoiding the topic and defending someone whose comments in the first place was equating another person's experience.
I hope you find whatever you're looking for, peace or pieces, I honestly don't care

3 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Dreew(f): 7:16am On Oct 13, 2019
zeuss:
Kai! Something just didn't make sense to me there.
I have no intention of making anyone feel bad here but I think there was no rape in the whole saga. There was rather a silent attraction that gave birth to mutual conjugality.
Why be around a man for that long if you never liked him?
Why keep mute on him raping you while your sister was in the house if you never liked it?

Shatap. The only evidence you need now: your daughter shall be raped and you'll be alive when she tells her story. This isn't a curse, it's for you to understand and find answers to the questions that plague you. It's that simple.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by luminouz(m): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Dreew:

Shatap. The only evidence you need now: your daughter shall be raped and you'll be alive when she tells her story. This isn't a curse, it's for you to understand and find answers to the questions that plague you. It's that simple.
Jesus!!! On a Sunday you're cursing someone you don't even know just because he raised a point divergent to yours?
If someone says this to you sis,how would you feel?
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Sultan5(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Dreew:

Ha! I know we want to throw jabs but rape is not something I will wish on anyone not to talk of his innocent daughter. It a truly traumatic experience that will follow you till you die. Lets be guided please. His ignorance isn't really 100% his fault. I would probably have felt this way years ago until a rape victim opened up to me about her struggles. That propelled me to dive into deeper research.

Nigerians aren't fully educated about rape. All we know is the physical aspect. And that consent isn't just from behavioural patterns but it has to be verbal. Most don't know that in a sane country a minor can't give consent. It isn't only a Nigeria problem though. Its why you see incredible parents(fathers) sitting their sons down and effectively teaching them what consent truly entails.

2 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by dalongjnr: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2019
As far as I'm concern, the guy is not a rapist,until he's convicted by a court of competent court of jurisdiction.
He wasn't caught in the act and nobody in this forum can actually say for sure if the accusations are true.
Any decision here(of he raped her or not) is based personal conviction and assumption.
From what the writer wrote, he have already convicted the pastor and so sure that he committed the offense.
Now,what if the court found otherwise?
What if the act don't even took place?
In fact, I can also accuse the writer of rape but it's left for me to proof it before a court of competent jurisdiction.
Anybody can be accused of anything but it's when proved that it becomes true. For now, the case is in the court and from the look of things, the lady doesn't have a strong case.
The accusations filters out around July or so,but she and her lawyer waited for a mouth or so before instituting a case,and demanding #10m in September, 2019.
Who does that! I think if she have a case, she could have sit with her counsel discuss and enter a case and the pastor sermon by the court bailiff before the press get to know about it.
For me,they are doing it for the cloud but remember, this case can make or mar her if she prove or failed to prove that he raped her.
If she failed to prove it,a case of defamation will be instituted against her and she will loss a lot of trust and finances.
The tossed coin can go either ways but can't say for sure if such took place or not.
PLS,DON'T CONVICT SOMEONE THAT IS YET TO BE CONVICTED BY A COMPETENT COURT OF JURISDICTION.
All that is happening is hear say until proven otherwise.
I'm not a rapist and I'm not sympathetic to one,but I'm sensible to know what's right or not.
In fact, I'm against gender based violence, rape inclusive.

1 Like

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Dreew(f): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2019
Catchfirez:

May your family member be accused of rape.

It's all fake and nothing like rape na. So why are you cursing? Una never see anything. All of you retards be creating bad karma for yourselves. Na your daughters go suffer am.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Dreew(f): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2019
luminouz:

Jesus!!! On a Sunday you're cursing someone you don't even know just because he raised a point divergent to yours?
If someone says this to you sis,how would you feel?

Oga go and sit down. Only men will quote me cos the truth stings and stinks. The one who wears the shoes alone knows where it pinches. He needs to wear those shoes so he can better empathise. You don't come on the Internet to say nonsense. Let his daughter be raped first, then he can come back for discussion. Nonsense.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Dreew(f): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2019
Sultan5:

Ha! I know we want to throw jabs but rape is not something I will wish on anyone not to talk of his innocent daughter. It a truly traumatic experience that will follow you till you die. Lets be guided please. His ignorance isn't really 100% his fault. I would probably have felt this way years ago until a rape victim opened up to me about her struggles. That propelled me to dive into deeper research.

When you are jeering over someone else's pain, you inadvertently create bad karma for yourself. That is what he's done. Better implore him to edit the nonsense he typed up there and apologize or he'd get more.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Laminaped: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2019
Dreew:

When you are jeering over someone else's pain, you inadvertently creating bad karma for yourself. That is what he's done. Better implore him to edit the nonsense he typed up there and apologize or he'd get more.
My friend shut up. Who told you the curse would work on him? You expect him to believe stories instead of facts and evidence
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Dreew(f): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2019
Laminaped:

My friend shut up. Who told you the curse would work on him? You expect him to believe stories instead of facts and evidence

I don't care what you believe. Now get lost.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2019
I’ve always knew that safarigirl doesn’t have sense and this sums it up

1 Like

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Laminaped: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2019
Dreew:

I don't care what you believe. Now get lost.
Go Bleep yourself olosho. Stupid LovePeddler
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Sultan5(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2019
dalongjnr:
As far as I'm concern, the guy is not a rapist,until he's convicted by a court of competent court of jurisdiction.
He wasn't caught in the act and nobody in this forum can actually say for sure if the accusations are true.
Any decision here(of he raped her or not) is based personal conviction and assumption.
From what the writer wrote, he have already convicted the pastor and so sure that he committed the offense.
Now,what if the court found otherwise?
What if the act don't even took place?
In fact, I can also accuse the writer of rape but it's left for me to proof it before a court of competent jurisdiction.
Anybody can be accused of anything but it's when proved that it becomes true. For now, the case is in the court and from the look of things, the lady doesn't have a strong case.
The accusations filters out around July or so,but she and her lawyer waited for a mouth or so before instituting a case,and demanding #10m in September, 2019.
Who does that! I think if she have a case, she could have sit with her counsel discuss and enter a case and the pastor sermon by the court bailiff before the press get to know about it.
For me,they are doing it for the cloud but remember, this case can make or mar her if she prove or failed to prove that he raped her.
If she failed to prove it,a case of defamation will be instituted against her and she will loss a lot of trust and finances.
The tossed coin can go either ways but can't say for sure if such took place or not.
PLS,DON'T CONVICT SOMEONE THAT IS YET TO BE CONVICTED BY A COMPETENT COURT OF JURISDICTION.
All that is happening is hear say until proven otherwise.
I'm not a rapist and I'm not sympathetic to one,but I'm sensible to know what's right or not.
In fact, I'm against gender based violence, rape inclusive.

You have spoken right but do you know Timi Dakolo said those 10m claims were false? Anyways I do agree with your stance about online justice. But there's practically no way Busola can prove she was raped now? Its impossible all the evidence have long gone. But still Fatoyinbo's lawyer motioned for a status barred. Who does that if they aren't quilty.

Rape cases are hard to prove thats why the western world have developed rape kit where they take DNA samples and photographic evidence immediately after rape occurs. Even if the person doesn't want to press charges which is the case most times. This is to make sure that the evidence is available when ever the victim needs it in the future.

Honestly if you want to be objective be objective on both fronts. Question Fatoyinbo's actions too. Why has he received so many rape accusations? Is he the only popular rich pastor around? Heck I didn't even know him before this rape saga began so he definitely isn't as popular as other pastors like pastor chris and the likes. Why did his lawyer moved that motion? How are you sure the rape didn't happened? Why would Busola expose herself like this? I know rape victims are so powerfully ashame that what she is experiencing now on social media is their worse nightmare. Why? Note the Dakolos aren't poor people. They have means. So question both sides bro.

I obviously didn't question Busola's account because you've done that already in your posts. There are some discrepancy too in her story but they are things that those who have experience rape or know someone who has will definitely understand.

3 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Sultan5(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Dreew:

When you are jeering over someone else's pain, you inadvertently create bad karma for yourself. That is what he's done. Better implore him to edit the nonsense he typed up there and apologize or he'd get more.

When did I jeer you ma? When was I rude to you in my post. I just felt has a lady you will understand the gravity of what you said. How you are wishing another member of your gender this wickedness. But its obvious you don't care. So just do you really. Happy Sunday.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by franchasng: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2019
wman:
I'm anti-rape and I support Busola Dakolo. But I don't like the way this thing has turned to a social media circus. Everyone is just jumping on it to trend.

The protests at the man's church were totally unnecessary. I don't see what those protests will achieve. I don't even get why protesters were shaming members who just wanted to attend church and calling them rapists. That is uncalled for.

A lot of Nigerian youths didn't vote in the last elections. We were less than 150 that turned out for the ENDSARS protest despite all the social media outcry and protest arrangement.

How come so many of them came out to protest against this man. Even printing out banners and more. Shouldn't we be more angry at the situation of the country than a rape allegation?

Thankfully the social media outcry will encourage more women to speak out. But the protests won't achieve a thing. What's the point of protesting in COZA Lagos or COZA Abuja? Will it make the man step down? Or make the church empty?
To what end? To what end?

A lot of people just jumped into this stuff because their favourite celebrities and social media influencers are involved. Not because they care so much about rape or Busola Dakolo.

I feel Busola's pain as I watched that video. But I tell you, in one month's time, this whole thing will die down and it's all back to square one as BBNAIJA and co will take over.

I just wished we were as concerned about political issues and murder in Nigeria like this. Instead of an alleged rape case that has little to do with us. That's how we spent days wasting time overflogging a trivial issue like Soyinka's seat.
My brother is it today you realized that majority of Nigerians don't have sense

Instead of Nigerians to focus on protesting and addressing the political woes in Nigeria which gave birth to every other nonsense happening in Nigeria today, they are busy wasting their time on nonsense rape accusation.

If Nigeria is working politically and leadership wise, there will be working Police and working judicial systems to address any rape issue and get the victims prosecuted without delay which will put fear in the hearts of future rapists not to try, knowing if they do, the law will catch up with them.

So safarigirl you and your likes should focus your efforts on addressing the Nigerian political mess first in order to get Nigeria working first, once that is addressed, rape and even sex for grade by lecturers and sex for jobs and sex for promotion will all die natural deaths or reduce to barest minimum.

All these noise about Busola Dakolo rape accusation is a waste of time honestly, Nigeria is going through a political mess right now and you guys are wasting time chasing clout in the name of whatever nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by safarigirl(f): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Laminaped:

Go Bleep yourself olosho. Stupid LovePeddler
this os highly unnecessary

This is a culture that needs to be curbed, resorting to calling women olosho and wh0re, whenever you have disagreements is petty and unnecessary. Nigerian men have that as their default insult, you will get married some day and someone will use such insult on your wife or even your daughter, just becajse of a slight disagreement.

It is wrong, you can get more creative than thay

7 Likes

Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by Dreew(f): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2019
Sultan5:

When did I jeer you ma? When was I rude to you in my post. I just felt has a lady you will understand the gravity of what you said. How you are wishing another member of your gender this wickedness. But its obvious you don't care. So just do you really. Happy Sunday.

Naaa. You misunderstood my comment. Wasn't referring to you in anyway but the guy making mockery of busola.
Re: RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga by safarigirl(f): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2019
franchasng:
My brother is it today you realized that majority of Nigerians don't have sense

Instead of Nigerians to focus on protesting and addressing the political woes in Nigeria which gave birth to every other nonsense happening in Nigeria today, they are busy wasting their time on nonsense rape accusation.

If Nigeria is working politically and leadership wise, there will be working Police and working judicial systems to address any rape issue and get the victims prosecuted without delay which will put fear in the hearts of future rapists not to try, knowing if they do, the law will catch up with them.

So safarigirl you and your likes should focus your efforts on addressing the Nigerian political mess first in order to get Nigeria working first, once that is addressed, rape and even sex for grade by lecturers and sex for jobs and sex for promotion will all die natural deaths or reduce to barest minimum.

All these noise about Busola Dakolo rape accusation is a waste of time honestly, Nigeria is going through a political mess right now and you guys are wasting time chasing clout in the name of whatever nonsense angry

Nothing is a waste of time, one thing will lead to the other. Political mess has little to do with rape.

It is the mentality that comes with it, no mater who is in politics, people who have a messdd up idea of rape, will not effect any changes.

The entire society does not treat rape with the seriousness it deserves, it is a societal problem, not a political problem. Even if we elect someone else and cleanse the judiciary, what mindset are those replacing thw old guys, coming with?

This is beyond just political woes

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) / The Pathetic Story Of An Igbo Woman In Dallas / Pregnant Woman Beaten To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.