Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu (61795 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Trains In Isolation After Positive Coronavirus Test / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains With Obikwelu To Ensure He Doesn't Lose His Speed / My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by gistfever: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo was seen training with Francis Obiorah Obikwelu, who is a retired Nigerian-born Portuguese sprinter and specialized in 100 metres and 200 metres. Gistvic Reports.

Cristiano Ronaldo said it was a great experience training with obiorah Obikwelu.

He wrote:
"It was a great experience to train with my friend @francisobikwelu on track"

Watch Video Below:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/cristiano-ronaldo-trains-with-nigerian.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
His greatest Achievement in life

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by reubenobi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ok. Nice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by mannatech: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Even though I like Messi pass Ronaldo, I just admire Cristiano zeal and hardworking ethics.

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by otipoju(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
As much as I do not like Ronaldo's demeanor and on-field antics, I greatly respect his strong work ethic, and dedication to constant and never ending improvement.
The guy might play till he is 40 years at this rate.

248 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
IGBO nma mmanu .....

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Gosj01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmmm

My signature speaks volume.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by boss1310(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
an African player will reach his football age of 29 and gbam he will forget any discipline as a footballer.he will forget you have to take care of what you eat,how you sleep and train.this guy is successful as a footballer and even at his age he still work hard to maintain his form,he might not be my best footballer on earth but I admire his work ethics,his 5 ballon dors wasn't a fluke at all

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by enemmo(f): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
I remember Francis Obikwelu.

He ported from Nigeria to Portugal and even represented them for the Olympics.

Edit
Glory Alozie to Spain also, they were contemporaries.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by midolian(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Igbo Amaka grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by landmark86: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
Francis Obiorah Obikwelu
If u no u don't no this man just like me let see ur hands up

31 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Benekruku(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
CR7 trains too hard!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by thesicilian: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ronaldo the only true GOAT.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Goldenheart(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin Ronaldo has made it!!! grin

Just in

AFCON19

Until they pay the bonus They owe us, we will lose every March

-Mikel Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by tfash96(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
u mean Ronaldo

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
enemmo:
I remember Francis Obikwelu.

He ported from Nigeria to Portugal and even represented them for the Olympics.
Glory Alozie also, they were contemporaries.

You should be married with 3 kids and a bungalow in the village by now.

15 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by ricon: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Greatest Of All Time - CR7 is a GOAT

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
otipoju:
As much as i dont like this guy's demeanor and on field antics, i respect his strong work ethic and drive for cpnstant and never ending improvement.

The guy might play till he is 40 years old at this rate.

Yea his fitness routine is mad

I admire him for that and his determination

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Hadampson(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
tfash96:
u mean Ronaldo
fuckingAyaya:

Haters spotted.

Haters are gonna hate but RONALDO THE GREAT is gonna continue winning

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
boss1310:
an African player will reach his football age of 29 and gbam he will forget any discipline as a footballer.he will forget you have to take care of what you eat,how you sleep and train.this guy is successful as a footballer and even at his age he still work hard to maintain his form,he might not be my best footballer on earth but I admire his work ethics.

What do African footballers spend their time on?
Parties
Sex
Booze
Cars
Girlfriends

Look at that one called Kelechi Iheanacho. He attends more parties than a DJ.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Igbo people everywhere in the world anywhere you go you don’t see an Igbo man vacate that premises

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by senchibi: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
mannatech:
Even though I like Messi pass Ronaldo, I just admire Cristiano zeal and hardworking ethics.
Who send ? Is your like our like?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by nabegibeg: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo was seen training with Francis Obiorah Obikwelu, who is a retired Nigerian-born Portuguese sprinter and specialized in 100 metres and 200 metres. Gistvic Reports.

Cristiano Ronaldo said it was a great experience training with obiorah Obikwelu.

He wrote:

Watch Video Below:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/cristiano-ronaldo-trains-with-nigerian.html
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Damfostopper(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
GOAT.....wey sabi unlike the other goat wey complain of poor pitch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by modath(f): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nice.m

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by tfash96(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hadampson:

Haters spotted.

Haters are gonna hate but RONALDO THE GREAT is gonna continue winning
Happy winning...Isn't it ambiguous?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
... click bait... Did Ronaldo train him or train with him?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by bennynaza(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Super Chicken of Nigeria being raped by the Cocks of Madagascar.
The Nigerian team are speaking their truth.
And they even have video evidence.
#saynotorape
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
When you train with the best........ you become the best.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.