Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:29 PM

Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo (56005 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deji, go and clear your murder case first...
Leave matter for Mathias.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by zoedew: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
A visit to the COZA Church website will reveal that every other link there is active except the one that is supposed to have info about the Pastors. That alone speaks volumes to the discerning!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Uchenduin: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
We are in for a very busy week.
-Fatoyinbo
-Dakolo& family
-Krest
-COZA
-Ruga
-BBN Kolomental
and other unforeseen stories stil
l coming up.

You ommited uncle Ned
Why!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Carlyboi:
You well so?
[/s]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by teabing: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
I'm not sorry to say but this mr Deji is sick. Is this what activism is all about? This niqqa is dumb, he needs to be locked up again facepalm. coolI'm not sorry to say but this mr Deji is sick. Is this what activism is all about? This niqqa is dumb, he needs to be locked up again facepalm.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kenneth10110(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
What if the pastor his innocent is there any prove he really committed the act.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Carlyboi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Sorry your case don enter market I thought it was a reasonable person that quoted me didn’t know it’s just a dumbo u go dey alright las las
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Uchenduin:

You ommited uncle Ned
Why!
UC, Pa Ned tori don old jare grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by sneak3(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

In the eyes of the law it is different even if a thousand witnesses say you did it without evidence nothing go happen na so dem kill Jesus oh for wetin im no do

I respect your opinion but just take a minute to ask yourself what Busola who is obviously well to do, has a reputation to protect stand to gain by coming out with such claims Abt herself, defilling stigmatization that comes with being a rape victim in our society.??

What makes us different from other animal basically is rationality. It happened long time ago yes, has he repented? Probably. Has the victim moved on from the agonies ? Nope. Remember what the Bible says about the sins of the father?? So let this man face the consequences of his past actions that has refused to let byegone be byegone.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

How many placards have you carried yourself?
As silly as your reasoning. If I had the time to go protesting over an allegation, then I could as well use that time on important National matters.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Carlyboi:
Sorry your case don enter market I thought it was a reasonable person that quoted me didn’t know it’s just a dumbo u go dey alright las las
[/s]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Aiyk2333: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Smile4daddy:
BushOla and Dakolo 2 frustrated souls looking for whom to blame responsible for their fading marriage
which one be fading marriage.. with three kids?? and they'll both be supporting same cause?? list top five marriages in Nigeria's music industry and lemme see if there's is not among
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarieSucre(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
lonelydora:
Why is 'loose' Busola talking about rape now her friend accused her of infidelity in marriage? Timi should tell us more of what is happening in her marriage. Busola is trying to divert attention.

She was raped twice, and still was a COZA member with her husband ooo for years.

Any aggrieved person should approach the courts. Timi and Busola should go to court

This is not about rape, it's about envy.
NIGERIANS THINK

How do you know she is "loose"? Are you the chairlady of the loose women committee on nairaland?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
sneak3:

I respect your opinion but just take a minute to ask yourself what Busola who is obviously well to do, has a reputation to protect stand to gain by coming out with such claims Abt herself, defilling stigmatization that comes with being a rape victim in our society.??

What makes up different from other animal basically is rationality. It happened long time ago yes, has he repented? Probably. Has the victim moved on from the agonies ? Nope. Remember what the Bible says about the sins of the father?? So let this man face the consequences of his past actions that has refused to let bye gone be bye gone
I have a saying that goes like this "man is man and money is money" humans are naturally selfish and we can do anything to get what they want so forget well to do humans have motives at all times so we are not sure what is behind the screen in this case. If this biodun guy was like those wicked mafiosi busola for don dey inside freezer by now

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Aiyk2333: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
teabing:
I'm not sorry to say but this mr Deji is sick. Is this what activism is all about? This niqqa is dumb, he needs to be locked up again facepalm. coolI'm not sorry to say but this mr Deji is sick. Is this what activism is all about? This niqqa is dumb, he needs to be locked up again facepalm.
close mouth. ur village shambolic network don kuku help u type the thing twice
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
As silly as your reasoning. If I had the time to go protesting over an allegation, then I could as well use that time on important National matters.

Go and carry placard nah or are you not a human being? this is their own important matter, you go and fight for yours after all we are still 200 million people in Nigeria anumkpama.. smiley
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Toscarel: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
you would never see this kind energy on necessary matters like that ruga shit

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Aiyk2333: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

I have a saying that goes like this "man is man and money is money" humans are naturally selfish and we can do anything to get what they want so forget well to do humans have motives at all times so we are not sure what is behind the screen in this case. If this biodun guy was like those wicked mafiosi busola for don dey inside freezer by now
you need some sense of civilization bro.. u write like a kid sorry to say. A celeb would accept money just to dent her image, risk her reputation and that of her family, how much!! or is it that they've lost better ideas of making money!! Can't u apply simple rationality
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by sleek214(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
some Muslim protesters that joined

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarieSucre(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
toydee:
I don't really understand these guys,why are acting on mere allegation? Either the pastor has stepped on many toes or just because timi is a celebrity, this can't be out of genuine concern n sympathy for rape victims.so what if after all these n it's established that the lady lied against him?

Nairaland calls Tonto, Tiwa, Linda Ikeji and that Ned Nwoko's wife oloshos. What evidence do y'all have?

Everyday y'all sit down here and smear the reputation of women you never met, calk any woman who disagrees with you olosho. Yet, you never dmfor once called out any of your fellow guys here on any of these "allegations".

Is it not also mere allegations. Oh now you care that it's just here allegations because it's a man of God?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eziokwugbaoto:
We are in for a very busy week.
-Fatoyinbo
-Dakolo& family
-Krest
-COZA
-Ruga
-BBN Kolomental
and other unforeseen stories still coming up.

Atleast God has delivered us from Onye Eze and his Girlfriend Blessings CEO.

Then Regina and her great drank husband
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarieSucre(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
nototribalist:
Feminist are having a filled day about this case.

Pastor Biodun hang on brother, Big brother Naija is going to erase all your worries tonight.

All the murdafckkers having trouble with Nigerians should hang on till 7 pm today. From Buhari to Saraki to pastor biodun after 7pm today no one will comment on you people again.

As for Buhari, fck him

That is the problem here. Why is that it is only feminist having a field day here? Do men not care enough about this issue?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by davillian(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Once I get accused wrongly
I won't keep quite I will counter you immediately.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by MarieSucre(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
josephine123:
This is not politics bro

It is actually. The laws for rape, our security outfits and judicial system need to be revamped. Initiatives need to be set up to protect and help victims report easily and find right counselling. Constitution laws also need to change to recognise adult men as rape victims. All these need political solutions.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by ElNero(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ajoboss:
messi fan spotted grin

Seriously, I love the guy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by owila4luv(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
don't worry life na turn by turn
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Expensive22: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:
What if all the allegations labelled on pastor F turns out not to be true ?

What if all the allegations labeled on pastor F turns out to be true ?
My first & definitely my last comment on these on going saga.
Too much emotions are involved in these issue as it stands,definitely a stupid thing to take sides for or against anyone right now.
So many situations in life have actually taught me life tough lesson not to rush into judgement,at least on cases with no substantial evidence yet from both parties.

#i-stand-4-Justice!
Thumbs up man, d best comment so far.. I stand with u bro

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
Make dem kukuma kill Biodun.

Pocohantas
AntiBrutus

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

you need some sense of civilization bro.. u write like a kid sorry to say. A celeb would accept money just to dent her image, risk her reputation and that of her family, how much!! or is it that they've lost better ideas of making money!! Can't u apply simple rationality
I don't have anything to say to you you are the one that writes like a kid it seems you don't know the capability of the human mind rubbish

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Softhands(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Edithfavourite:
Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju was today Spotted at the COZA protest in Abuja, were he composed a new song for the Preacher.

Deji who looked so pained over the alleged rape, poured out his heart as he sang a "rapist" song for Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo that got people talking.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/deji-adeyanju-spotted-at-the-coza-protest-composes-a-song-for-pastor-fatoyinbo/
With all this rubbish wey all these overfed monkey dey do so....last last na boko haram and herdsmen fit this country pass...#educatedidiots
Re: Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
ornicus:

Pocohantas
AntiBrutus

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.