Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (59589 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele In Matching Denim Outfits / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:
What would you have her do??

Condemn her own husband?
It's for better for worse.
Most of them bashing her are singles anyway.

My brother d matter tire me
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Benekruku(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:
Last comment on this rape or no rape issue, before I sail off into the sunset.

1.The funny thing about this case are the people saying...It was not rape, she did not cry out! Okay...there are many cases like that.

2.Again, a raped woman is in a horrible state. She is not going to just go and report to the authorities (Even the current Lagos case involving a young student, it was a friend who took her to report the case).

3.With the way many are responding to the rape case....no wonder no raped woman is going to come out and tell her story.

4.Sluts don't deserve to be raped, just like any other woman

5.Anyway, I could say more, but I am tired. And I have to find my way off this thread.

6. Yes...women do lie against men on rape. And many of the men defending Fatoyinbo have been victims too of this. Let us not diminsh their stories.

To every Nairaland woman...please, if you have been raped, please, cast your sorrow aside, make a report, and put your rapist behind bars. To every Nairalander...let us offer support to every rape victim. Let us not stigmatize them, call them names, and let us not sweep such cases under the carpet.

And yes, Biodun is still INNOCENT till proven guilty. Just because we all suspect him, does not mean that he does not deserve to prove his case in court.

And all you Chrstians defending your philandering pastors......God is watching. Repent. Otherwise...God will soon show us he is not mocked, and his name is not for profaning.

Good night from me.

I may have the sweetest smile, glowing between my nose and chin,
But only I know the truth about the deep secrets held within.
I may have the prettiest eyes that have seen more than they should
And have cried more delicate tears than anyone else ever could.

I may have the kindest heart, but that came with a cost.
It has felt the worst of pains and experienced the greatest loss.
I cannot change the past, an event to which I succumbed.
But I can focus on the present and change what is to come.

We are all so different and yet so much the same.
Everyone, in some way or another, will experience a kind of pain.
Everybody has things they wish not to recall,
Into each life some rain must fall.

Scattered throughout our lives, like a friend that is one of a kind,
Dreary days will steadily approach, bad memories trailing behind.
These dark days are necessary, just as important as the rest,
For if we didn't have the worst, we couldn't recognize the best.

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/change-what-is-to-come

To any rape victim reading this...the best is yet to come. It does get better. The darkness will fade away.

God bless your Mother

Na Baby she born.

Na all this "Pikins" littering Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
justflow1:
A yoruba saying goes thus:
ta ni e'le shinshin o ba gbe bi ko ba n se e'legbo

translated as:
who do you expect a "housefly" to favour if not a person with a diseased patch of skin

connotatively: mummy D no get option than to support Daddy B lols....if push turns shove Daddy B might still be a virgin wink

You have no clue what Modele is going through as a family woman, a wife.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by nachinaGod: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
FATOYINBO.- COZA & DAKOLO MY TAKE

Busola Dakolo, Wife of Timi Dakolo, Narrates How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Her

WHEN YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT JESUS MEANT BY LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOU WOULD LOVE YOURSELF YOU WILL PRAY FOR ABIODUN FATOYINBO AND HIS CHURCH. .I believe you wouldn't like what is happening to him to happen to you? And hope you know it's just the GRACE OF GOD that's why we are not all consumed. So pray for him, their is no love that you will show to anybody more than praying for that person-

It was so funny when I saw a lady who sent a text message to a married man I know; that she likes him and the man showed the text to his wife which almost became a scandal. The lady too.writing on this story on her wall insulting Pastor Abiodun. Whether Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo is guilty or accused wrongly why is it that when it's anything that has to do with the Church ,, some Men and some fake brethren swamp like flies to the social media speaking one series of nonsense to another. All what I can see about several post insulting the Pastor is like an Arm Robber justifying why he sins. Womanisers, thieves , mastubators, drug addicts ,, alcoholics , homosexuals, witches and wizards , rebels all using this trash story to justify the personal sins in their lives.

Sometimes ago it was a Plan between the Governmemt and Jennifer Otobo against Pastor Johnson Suleman . She later came out and confess but after some stupid babe Christians have gone all over the social media insulting Johnson Suleman , I hope you asked God for mercy if you were one of them. Because if not your flesh will suffer on this earth before you die even if you will make heaven.

Not long it was a music director in Church, babe Christians helped in spreading the false information against RCCG That they couldn't pay their Pastors rent. At the end it wasn't even rent issue that made him take his life but so many other issues. There were several suicide cases in Nigeria even as I am writing now but why is it not hitting the front page , why is it not the hottest news in Nigeria because it doesn't involve Church but let it involve a Church or Pastor.

A man came to my office about two weeks ago and started narrating to me how they said Prophet TB Joshua has a giant snake in a big room in his big Church which is giving him power. I now asked him , you said 'they said' who said? That is what people are saying , he answered . That is what people are saying but did you see the snake with your eyes? No I didn't, but you believed them? I asked.him. ,You believe the 'what them say, them say abi? He smiled.. By the time Pastor Azzaman buys this whole street and build a giant church from that end to that end , do you know they will say I buried human beings? And he said yes. So why do you believe all these trash. expecially if you didn't see it with your own eyes.

A Pastor went and met a Bishop and told him to pray for him so that he will be famous and great like him. The Bishop said you want to be great and famous like me? And he said yes , okay go on your knees let me . pray for you. Father in Jesus Name he wants to be famous and great like me , father begin to bring down the insults, begin to bring down the scandals and the court cases. The Pastor shouted and said "No Bishop , I don't want that" but you said you want to be great ? The Bishop asked him . The road to greatness always attracts, false accusations, scandals, insults and court cases. The Bishop informed the Pastor.

Some people think God has a different Judgement line for Pastors. On that day all of us will be on the same line , whether Pastor or none Pastor.

"When a Light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best"....................... ( The Secret Covenant of the Illuminati-The Elite manual for global enslavement)

When I was seeing this 'COZA' distraction from 'RUGA' I remembered the Illuminati Secret Covenant code which they operate against mostly Pastors. This COZA issue is just a stupid distraction. Timi Dakolo and his wife should give their lives to Jesus because if they do this nonsense trash wouldn't be emanating from them.

And those of you using Abiodun Fatoyinbo to justify why you sin on Judgement day I hope you know you will not tell God Pastor too did it so God have mercy nobody is righteous. You better repent and be a light to your generation. If Abiodun Fatoyinbo is a bad Pastor as some you are all saying he will not escape Hell but what do you gain if he goes to Hell why don't you pray for him and the flock God has given him.

" Pastor Biodun and Sis Busola are my brother and sister.we are members of one family.What I owe them is prayers. I believed there is a better way she should have handle this matter than coming on social media where there are so many enemies who are watching and waiting for our downfall.
Please let's be careful and avoid any secret deal with anyone because your closest friend today can become a fire spitting aggressive enemy tomorrow" ......Emmanuel Abd Rhema

Azzaman Azzaman

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Amanda4life: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=SenorFax post=79807390]What would you have her do??

Condemn her own husband?
Most of them bashing her are singles anyway. [/quote

If i know my husband is prone to such act, instead of lying i will just keep mute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by MahatmaGhandi: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
They want to control the narrrative of the wife too, this is so bad.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
The only victim that was rewarded with a marriage

What else do you expect her to say

You're just riding on emotions - you have no clue of what's playing out here.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by sunto: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
crazygod:
From all this comments above, it is true when they say that most Nigerians don't even reason at all. Very sad.

They reason but only with their emotions only, they never have sense of right judgment

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Wallade(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Honestly, the churches and mosques are reflection of the society. No wonder we are experiencing all these challenges in Nigeria.

Here we are:

Christians trying to excuse and justify a philandering and perverted senior pastor of a church.

Christians castigating someone bold enough to accuse a senior pastor of church of rape with a narration of the events in over an hour interview.

Do we even understand the magnitude and implications of this accusation, if indeed it is true.

Do we understand the implications of having a philandering, perverted and promiscuous senior pastor/ general overseer of a church Like COZA.

I am beginning to think Christianity is lost already. So many people are not practicing Christianity. It is definitely something else masked as Christianity.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Amanda4life: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

They want to control the narrrative of the wife too, this is so bad.

In my narration, i narrated that the wife's narrative is an inclusive narration., likewise my friends narration here on nairaland
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Benekruku(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

You're just riding on emotions - you have no clue of what's playing out here.

Okay.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Angelfrost(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:

Condemn her own husband?

What intelligent reasoning were you expecting from a mass of hateful and vindictive individuals living in frustration in a largely failed state.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by sunto: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
ClearFlair:
It’s like social media makes people mad. Just look at Atiku supporters and these ones
no mind those fool without evidence
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Adakintroy2: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
If your child rape person and you aware and it's a jail time of 25yrs. Will you hand him to the police.

# think before you answer?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by brexit: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deji is the most foolish Nigerian I have ever seen in my life time, he does not have a sense of judgement, he jumps into issues without first analysing it please people close to him should call him to order if his wife and family members cannot correct him, his MUMU DON TOO MUCH, men that behave like him are not intelligent and the society does take them seriously,
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by hottathanfire(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:
If she totally believes what she is saying, fine.

If she's believes or knows otherwise, wrong.

Generally speaking, standing by your husband for better for worse does not necessarily translate to supporting him if you know he commited a crime.

If your spouse is doing wrong, God is not asking you to support or defend the wrongdoing, rather He wants you to stand and tell your spouse the gospel truth and help him/her get back on track.

Do you know what you are saying? She should tell the world she doesnt trust her husband as a wife?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by fedora04: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tried hard not to comment on this issue but just can't hold it

I am not a supporter of rape and will never be..

However let's be objective and reason well.

That there was a relationship between the two parties.. Yes there was
I presume that the two parties dated. But things went the other way. The pastor went too far during one of the romancecapades and sex occured

After the ordeal. All eye clear and pastor stopped calling or visiting.. The lady felt used. Then this

Believe it or not this is what I presumed happened.

Not saying the act didn't happen but the build up was mutual

I have counselled so many young girls and this is what always play. They build the atmosphere and try to leave that atmosphere.

Unfortunately men are wired to get it any how when the hormones are pumping..

Before we judge remember Joseph and Potiphars wife. If social media was available then. We would have crucified him online before we hear the full story..

Rape is evil.. But everyone deserves fair hearing.

My tots..

4 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Weathered: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Modele is not only a beneficiary from her husband's spiritual yahoo-yahoo, she's also a rapist enabler and accomplice to crime. What a shameless low-level woman elevated to the status of "mommy of the Lord"

Your husband cannot rape even as an unbeliever but he was a cultist before! Never knew even cultist has so much principles.

And all the women who spoke against this flamboyant criminal in the pulpit are all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by glowingflame7: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
A misinterpretation of love covers a multitude of evil.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by tsmat(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:
If she totally believes what she is saying, fine.

If she's believes or knows otherwise, wrong.

Generally speaking, standing by your husband for better for worse does not necessarily translate to supporting him if you know he commited a crime.

If your spouse is doing wrong, God is not asking you to support or defend the wrongdoing, rather He wants you to stand and tell your spouse the gospel truth and help him/her get back on track.

Easier said than done.
Preach what you can't practice
#Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Missyetty(f): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
What do you expect her to say, the family's business must not run down na.

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Kylce042(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
justflow1:
A yoruba saying goes thus:
ta ni e'le shinshin o ba gbe bi ko ba n se e'legbo

translated as:
who do you expect a "housefly" to favour if not a person with a diseased patch of skin

connotatively: mummy D no get option than to support Daddy B lols....if push turns shove Daddy B might still be a virgin wink

You n your mumu Yoruba saying I for say you don't haff common sense but buhari no dy pay subsidy for sense again so it is no longer common. Ijiotuu tf! You dy when him rape am? Lobish!,
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by justflow1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:

You have no clue what Modele is going through as a family woman, a wife.

i am not arguing about Modele's state of being BTW undecided
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by sunto: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Social media bully is worst than rape
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by 0temSapien: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
id4sho:
undecided
So Timi Dakolo married a fairly used wife .
What do I know sef
How many virgins are in town these days? Even the wife you will have or are having, was she a virgin or will she be?

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by Flashlaundry(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pastor? Unbeliever?
Pls Hold it there.

Do you need laundry services
We offer Home Service and pick up in Lagos
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by saintokwuluora(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
From Busola Dakolo's story, am finding it difficult to agree that Pastor Biodun raped her. I see it as consensual fornication between the two. Imagine someone knock on the door, you opened it, without a word he pushes you to the couch and without resistance of any manner he pulls off your pant and penetrates your private part and no atom of protest from you. This allegation of rape is poorly scripted for the gullible because it obvious Busola served Biodun and he ate.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
SenorFax:

Condemn her own husband?

She should have kept quiet.

Funny how we find virtuousness in Aisha Buhari who spoke up.

If she can't Condemn the evil, she can keep quiet.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Annie939:
what do you expect? after all her husband called her a cold dead body.

Really?

From his mouth?

What proof?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by bukatyne(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
KanuSE:
Loyalty! smiley

Modele is now BF's last wall of defence - virtuous woman who keeps her vow.

- in battle we stand shoulder to shoulder. smiley smiley

Remember Ananias and Saphirra?

You don't lie for your spouse.

She should have piped low and done no comment.

With the heavy allegations, they should be suspended/ relieved off ministerial duties while the Church authorities investigate.

Funny how these Church leaders know what to do if it is junior church workers.

They would have used the wife sef as first witness. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by ezewealth(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I think is high time I stop reading anything that has to do with COZA till they take it to court.

The whole thing is driving me bananas, Nigerians are so daft and dumb. Now I know why our leaders are unapologetic with their ill behaviors.

Full of unwarranted abuse and insults, void of reasonable points to buttress their claims.

Most of Nigerians are oyes members, anywhere belle face, while some do it for clouts. Funny enough,most of them are simply envious and naturally bittered. Let the world scatter, so all man can start afresh.

Still don't know why I came back to this sh!thole.
I was going thru comments, i was like, are we this stupid in nigeria? Baba me and you no suppose dey dis country. Thank u for speaking my mind

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape by KanuSE: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
saintokwuluora:
From Busola Dakolo's story, am finding it difficult to agree that Pastor Biodun raped her. I see it as consensual fornication between the two. Imagine someone knock on the door, you opened it, without a word he pushes you to the couch and without resistance of any manner he pulls off your pant and penetrates your private part and no atom of protest from you. This allegation of rape is poorly scripted for the gullible because it obvious Busola served Biodun and he ate.

Busola doesn't come across as clean - I believe she's hiding some parts of the whole ish. She appears to claim that the rape fvckn started on that fateful morning BF visited but I'm compelled to query the preceding encounters between the two, to establish if there had ever been sexual contacts. This is needed to make sense of the audacity BF had to do such in their living room (for the 1st time - according to Busola)knowing anyone could have walked in on them during the alleged rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Make-up? / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.