Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice (2866 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
There's this girl I dated back in school 11 years ago, she had an argument and broke up then but sometimes we still get to see each other once in a while when she's around because she lives in Kaduna, so after I graduated in 2012 because I went to a polytechnic we never get so see each other much longer but sometimes we don chat and speak on the phone, so after my service I travelled out of the country and God so kind I was doing a bit OK, I really loved her and wanted to marry her if things worked out..

So last two years I came back December and called
her she said she's in lagos and I was also in Lagos, she gave me excuses that she can't come because of one thing or the other, so I tried twice she didn't come to meet me so I left for my state in a week time, I called her when I got home and we spoke on the phone and I told her I want to have a baby, my intentions was to get her pregnant and do the normal rites by seeing her family but she insulted me and called me all manner of names.

To cut the story short I dated another girl and got her pregnant and now I have a baby boy of which she's aware of, my son is almost 8 months old.

Until recently she started showing much interest in me and pleading with me she wants to visit me and spend a month or two, I am curious because this is strange and I feel she has some ulterior motives on her visit, I need to know if something is fishy or maybe someone might have had this same experience.

Be aware my baby and his mom are in Nigeria but we are not yet married because we agreed we wanted a baby together and no strings attached, we didn't agree to get married we just agreed to have a baby together.

Please your contributions are needed

Modified...
Hello guys it seems all have been unveiled. So she was suppose to come over on Monday which I was prepared for and something unimaginable happened, let me break it down

A day before her take off which is Sunday as a guy I went out and me and my friends we went to the club and had some fun so I returned home very late at about 4:30am, took off my clothes and slept only to wake up by 10am and immediately I took my phone so I can call her to be in her way only to see two missed calls then I tried calling but she refused to answer so I sent a text apologizing that I slept off but still no response.

Only for me to get a response hours later that it will not be better for me and all I will work for will be in vain because of the stress I put her through waiting to call me at the park, I gave her my response returned her curses back to her because she didn't want or care to understand after I sent her a text about what happened and I why I didn't take her calls, she said it was intentional and started saying trash. I had to let her go because it seems she would still be a problem for me and a nigga don't need a bitter and demented woman around to give him drama... I'm glad she's out of my life for good now
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by erimmy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
jahchild34:
There's this girl I dated back in school 11 years ago, she had an argument and broke up then but sometimes we still get to see each other once in a while when she's around because she lives in Kaduna, so after I graduated in 2012 because I went to a polytechnic we never get so see each other much longer but sometimes we don chat and speak on the phone, so after my service I travelled out of the country and God so kind I was doing a bit OK, I really loved her and wanted to marry her if things worked out..

So last two years I came back December and called her she said she's in lagos and I was also in Lagos, she gave me excuses that she can't come because of one thing or the other, so I tried twice she didn't come to meet me so I left for my state in a week time, I called her when I got home and we spoke on the phone and I told her I want to have a baby, my intentions was to get her pregnant and do the normal rites by seeing her family but she insulted me and called me all manner of names.

To cut the story short I dated another girl and got her pregnant and now I have a baby boy of which she's aware of, my son is almost 8 months old.

Until recently she started showing much interest in me and pleading with me she wants to visit me and spend a month or two, I am curious because this is strange and I feel she has some ulterior motives on her visit, I need to know if something is fishy or maybe someone might have had this same experience.

Be aware my baby and his mom are in Nigeria but we are not yet married because we agreed we wanted a baby together and no strings attached, we didn't agree to get married we just agreed to have a baby together.

Rape allegations loading. Pls don't be a victim.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Halezis(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
She doesn't deserve you. Cut her off completely and marry your baby mama.

6 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by SEGLIZ: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
are married or not?
if not you still want her?
be careful not to father another man's child?
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by stefanweeks: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wait let me call COZA landline

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
erimmy:
Could that be the case ? Nothing of such has come to my mind but I won't be be so certain

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Halezis:
She doesn't deserve you. Cut her off completely and marry your baby mama.
My baby mama is not ready for marriage and meanwhile we never agreed on getting married
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
SEGLIZ:
are married or not?
if not you still want her?
be careful not to father another man's child?
I'm still single, in the case of wanting her then I will say we are just friends for now and we've known each other for a long time, in the case of fathering another mans baby is what I have already considered because if anything could happen then I will always use condom, thanks
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
stefanweeks:
Coza this coza that, this coza stuff will teach and open girls eye on how to milk mugu naija guys o but I trust real niggaz they always have a way around stuffs like allegations

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by erimmy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
jahchild34:

Could that be the case ? Nothing of such has come to my mind but I won't be be so certain
Learn from what's happening with coza church pastor.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by guterKerl: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
ask the good lord

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by WonderManly(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
jahchild34:

So last two years I came back December and called her she said she's in lagos and I was also in Lagos, she gave me excuses that she can't come because of one thing or the other, so I tried twice she didn't come to meet me so I left for my state in a week time, I called her when I got home and we spoke on the phone and I told her I want to have a baby, my intentions was to get her pregnant and do the normal rites by seeing her family but she insulted me and called me all manner of names.

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by domwas2(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
For me no matter my love for a lady, if you ever turned me down for once that's the end. I'd still like you on friendzone but My love for the person dies immediately on relationship matters.
That's how I programmed my mind and my head, You've thought about it before and I respect that.

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by stefanweeks: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
jahchild34:

Coza this coza that, this coza stuff will teach and open girls eye on how to milk mugu naija guys o but I trust real niggaz they always have a way around stuffs like allegations

Hehe

I won install camera for my bedroom and my office

Cuz videos no dey lie, I no won trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by barapistis(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
This guy seems headless
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
barapistis:
This guy seems headless
Do you care to give your reasons why you feel someone is headless ? You when get head
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by barapistis(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
jahchild34:

Do you care to give your reasons why you feel someone is headless ? You when get head

A baby needs the love of both parents to grow

And leave life the way it should be

From your story

You more interested In having a baby than having a wife

Children are for marriages not single parents
No matter how you want to argue this out

The principal plan of the creator is to have babies in marriage

Not co-habitation

If you just want a baby

Then you cannot give the full support the baby will need during the course of the babies life
As making babies is just above financial responsibilities

Think deep,you not yet a man,
Most men in our society thinks The ability to Bleep a woman and pay some bills is what makes you a man,

What makes you a man. Includes these four major things

Ability to

teach

Love

Provide

And protect

These are the cardinal things that makes up real men,

From your submissions

You are lacking in those areas therefore

You are yet to be a father

Forget the fact that you have a child

9 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
barapistis:

A baby needs the love of both parents to grow

And leave life the way it should be

From your story

You more interested In having a baby than having a wife

Children are for marriages not single parents
No matter how you want to argue this out

The principal plan of the creator is to have babies in marriage

Not co-habitation

If you just want a baby

Then you cannot give the full support the baby will need during the course of the babies life
As making babies is just above financial responsibilities

Think deep,you not yet a man,
Most men in our society thinks The ability to Bleep a woman and pay some bills is what makes you a man,

What makes you a man. Includes these four major things

Ability to

teach

Love

Provide

And protect

These are the cardinal things that makes up real men,

From your submissions

You are lacking in those areas therefore

You are yet to be a father

Forget the fact that you have a child
Thank you for your advice but everyone has their own way of life and you cannot dictate for everyone that those list are the criterias for being a real man, you don't have to judge everyone because you are living your life as to your best of knowledge, its my life and I can decide on how to live it, nothing makes me less a man because my child has my support and proper care has always been given to him, its my life and I chose to decide on how to live and not you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by ogb5(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
jahchild34:

This your case is interesting.

You wanted her to have a baby for you. She insulted you when you told her of your plan. That was good on her part. Which normal girl wants to be a baby mama first before being a wife.

Next you got a willing baby mama and now have a 8 months old child. Marriage to this baba mama is not yet on the table.

Now your ex that rejected being your baby mama 2 years ago has suddenly seen the light and wants to fall in line.

Well what I can say is that she is coming for her own selfish interest. Either she has seen that men are scarce around her and prefers to go back to her vomit or she has some needs she is unable to meet and believe she can get you to help or she just need to retrace her routes and settle down and she chose you.

Whatever the reason, she is not coming for your interest.

But since you like baba mama syndrome, you can do trade by barter with her, you help her with her needs and she be your second baby mama. Sounds fair enough.

Before you guys commence the trade by barter, ensure both of you go for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and syphilis screening. I don't want you to open another thread of how you guys were sharing stds

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by barapistis(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
jahchild34:

Thank you for your advice but everyone has their own way of life and you cannot dictate for everyone that those list are the criterias for being a real man, you don't have to judge everyone because you are living your life as to your best of knowledge, its my life and I can decide on how to live it, nothing makes me less a man because my child has my support and proper care has always been given to him, its my life and I chose to decide on how to live and not you

There are standard principles of living a good life

Your style as written by you is not one of those

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by NUJABEZ: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
barapistis:

There are standard principles of living a good life

Your style as written by you is not one of those

F. Cck off.
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by barapistis(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
NUJABEZ:

F. Cck off.

Uhmm

I see

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by DavidEsq(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
erimmy:

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by izaray(f): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
It's possible she was in another relationship then, but she shouldn't have insulted you though!
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
ogb5:

This your case is interesting.

You wanted her to have a baby for you. She insulted you when you told her of your plan. That was good on her part. Which normal girl wants to be a baby mama first before being a wife.

Next you got a willing baby mama and now have a 8 months old child. Marriage to this baba mama is not yet on the table.

Now your ex that rejected being your baby mama 2 years ago has suddenly seen the light and wants to fall in line.

Well what I can say is that she is coming for her own selfish interest. Either she has seen that men are scarce around her and prefers to go back to her vomit or she has some needs she is unable to meet and believe she can get you to help or she just need to retrace her routes and settle down and she chose you.

Whatever the reason, she is not coming for your interest.

But since you like baba mama syndrome, you can do trade by barter with her, you help her with her needs and she be your second baby mama. Sounds fair enough.

Before you guys commence the trade by barter, ensure both of you go for HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C and syphilis screening. I don't want you to open another thread of how you guys were sharing stds
Thanks man, you made a lot of points
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
izaray:
It's possible she was in another relationship then, but she shouldn't have insulted you though!
Well now that she has realized that finding a man to settle with is not easy to come by, mehn ladies don't really know what they want, its normal where I'm from before young guys get married first they impregnate the woman they wish to marry to avoid stories in the long run
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
NUJABEZ:

F. Cck off.
He fails to understand that his principles does not apply to everyone, the did has already been done and its a choice
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by nelsonebby(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is this op for real sad
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by pansophist(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
You're her back up plan. Her first, second, and probably third options failed. Don't accept her, ignore her, otherwise, it only goes to show you have no boundaries, and anyone can walk in and out of your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by luvyaself95(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
stefanweeks:
guy no kill me with laugh abeg oh
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by luvyaself95(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
why can't you marry your baby mama
Re: I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice by COZA(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
stefanweeks:

I saw your missed call, please call back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Cult Boys Just Have Swag / Pls Stop This For The Safety Of Your Children / Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.