Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k (509 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Victni: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Artisans and thugs were seen put together and paid N10,000 to protest in favour of COZA pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo. Gistvic Reports.

Recall that on Friday June 28th, Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo, accused the founder of the church, Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her multiple times when she was young.

Watch Video Below:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/busola-vs-coza-pastor-see-moment.html

1 Share

Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Victni: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Seyioluwa11(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
This can't be true
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Donald95(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
lol. una mumu never do.

Before any outing like this, Any organized protesters has to do little meeting on how to go about it and that's probably what they are doing

I thought Mr spell was the only popular mentally unstable person in Nigeria. But now I see that people as popular as your celebrities also has issues. Only in Nigeria will you become automatically guilty immediately you are accused
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Munzy14(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
This bandwagons is like LGBT community...
They are ready to attack, always on the lookout for critics and can go extra mile.
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Mizwisdom(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
I'm not surprised, it's remaining Nairaland hungry boys & girls that will be given recharge card to support pastor COZA grin
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Donald95(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:
I'm not surprised, it's remaining Nairaland hungry boys & girls that will be given recharge card to support pastor COZA grin

We are not supporting him. We can't just believe spoken word that is not backed up with proof. We are civilized and we must behave like one. Don't let the money invested into your education be in vain.
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Mizwisdom(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Donald95:

We are not supporting him. We can't just believe spoken word that is not backed up with proof. We are civilized and we must behave like one. Don't let the money invested into your education be in vain.

Ok o brother, the calibre of people accusing him are not your road side olosho, they are women of dignity hence my accusation
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Donald95(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Ok o brother, the calibre of people accusing him are not your road side olosho, they are women of dignity hence my accusation

My dear, you don't have to follow them sheepishly. I am fan to some of them but, I can't just accept this accusation while the accuser is too afraid to go to Police and file a case
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by Mizwisdom(f): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Donald95:

My dear, you don't have to follow them sheepishly. I am fan to some of them but, I can't just accept this accusation while the accuser is too afraid to go to Police and file a case

Bro I'm waiting for Biodun to take this issue to court for defamation, if he doesn't, then he's 100% guilty
Re: Busola Vs Biodun: Moment Artisans And Thugs Were Gathered Together And Paid 10k by MrPRevailer(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
This was actually a protest against the COZA pastor.
But then they want to blackmail them more?

(1) (Reply)

10 Mysterous Prayers To Cut Off Spirit Husband And Wife / "Your Oil - You Will Drink Them" Prophet TB Joshua / William Braham Prophecies On Corona Virus. 1957 and 1963

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.