Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (130407 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
hannamia007:
am here specifically to help potential and high skilled Computer Science Graduates who have coding/programming background and wants to expand their chances of obtaining a Canadian PR, by applying for a relatively easy Immigration Program called - Altantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). The AIPP primarily aims at filling the skill gaps in the Altantic region of Canada and supporting the business in luring the global latent. Without taking much of your time, I would like to inform you that there is a job openings at Halifax, Novia Scotia, Canada and the employer name is UBISOFT HALIFAX.

Attached is the offical website of the company -
https://www(dot)ubisoft(dot)com/en-US/careers/search.aspx?jobFamily=programming.

Feel free to explore and utilize your chances by securing a genuine job offer from a Canadian employer and applying for a permanent residency of Canada.

Job Positions Available :

1. Application programmer
2. Business application programmer
3. Computer game developer
4. Computer programmer
5. E-business (electronic business) software developer
6. Interactive media developer
7. Multimedia developer
8. Operating systems programmer
9. Programmer analyst
10. Scientific programmer
11. Software developer
12. Software programmer
13. Systems programmer
14. Web programmer

Employment Requirements :

A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component
or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post-secondary study or experience.

Additional Information :

Progression to information systems analyst, software engineer or Web designer is possible with experience.

cc: Frankrobbn1

Thanks for sharing! I'm finally here and ACTIVE grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 5:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:
While reading through the internet, I stumbled on this thread. Happy to be here with you guys! cool cool

Below is the comprehensive breakdown of my AIPP Permanent Residence timeline -

*Province*: Newfoundland and Labrador

NOC 6315 - *(High Skilled)*.....

*Job offer* - January 9th, 2019

*Settlement Plan* : January 21st, 2019

*AOR Endorsement* - February 28th, 2019

*Endorsement Approval* - March 26th, 2019

*ECA approval* - April 12th, 2019

*IELTS* - Sat for exam in April 27th, 2019

Received my *IELTS* results in May 10th, 2019

*PR DETAILED TIMELINE UNDER AIPP STREAM*

*PR Application* :

Received/AOR: June 3rd, 2019

*BIL* : June 26th, 2019

*Medical Passed* : June 26th, 2019

*BIL SUBMITTED AT VAC* : June 27th, 2019

I wish everyone success in their respective applications.
congratulations... From what you wrote, you got the job before writing your IELTS and ECA? Great.
I want to find out, my elder sister is on this now. If she qualifies, will I also be granted PR as dependant?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Horlamidei(m): 5:35am On Aug 25, 2019
Deeone747:
Civil Engineering job isnt in demand in SINP at the moment. Im afraid you may not be able to apply at this time.

Is there any other program i can go for now as i have a low CRS score for express entry, please?? B.eng Civil Engr. And 3years experience.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by useni4james: 7:19am On Aug 25, 2019
Hello frank... Please I will like us to discuss privately. I sent you pm please reply me. Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by connectgt: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2019
wink wink��
Elektra008:
And for the people joining groups to purchase updated employer lists, hope you are aware that the same thing you want to pay for is what is on the individual province's website free of charge. It is well o
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by connectgt: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019
@Frankrobbn1 welcome to this thread. Your contribution here will be very useful to us. We've met at the other thread.

Congratulations on your success so far. May God help all of us.

Frankrobbn1:
While reading through the internet, I stumbled on this thread. Happy to be here with you guys! cool cool

*PR Application* :

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
bamangar:
congratulations... From what you wrote, you got the job before writing your IELTS and ECA? Great.
I want to find out, my elder sister is on this now. If she qualifies, will I also be granted PR as dependant?

Exactly! I got the job offer before writing the IELTS and ECA because I was a bit skeptical about the whole process..... After receiving my endorsement certificate from the province, my employer encouraged me to apply directly for PR instead of Work permit as they have had so many refusals from Nigerian Applicants seeking for Work Permit to Canada. Meanwhile, I'll advise anyone seeking for job offer to have both the IELTS and ECA handy so as to avoid delays. Once you receive your endorsement certificate from the province, apply for a direct PR instead of Work Permit. As per your second question, your sister's Permanent Residence status doesn't qualify you the sibling for a PR of Canada unless the principal Applicant is your spouse or parent

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
connectgt:
@Frankrobbn1 welcome to this thread. Your contribution here will be very useful to us. We've met at the other thread.

Congratulations on your success so far. May God help all of us.

Thanks very much for the acknowledgement of my presence. I hope to be of great help to the members of this thread by making an impact and a difference in assisting others to actualize their goals of becoming a permanent residence of Canada through the AIPP stream.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by timmb(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Thanks very much for the acknowledgement of my presence. I hope to be of great help to the members of this thread by making an impact and a difference in assisting others to actualize their goals of becoming a permanent residence of Canada through the AIPP stream.

Pls I need to know if either me or wife qualified for the AIPP.. Here is our profile:

Me:
HND marketing
Work experience :NYSC and auto sales just register my company.

Wife:
HND marketing
Working experience NYSC, currently working as fashion designer own a shop.

Pls and I need to know under which category of NOC does a marketing graduated fall

Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Exactly! I got the job offer before writing the IELTS and ECA because I was a bit skeptical about the whole process..... After receiving my endorsement certificate from the province, my employer encouraged me to apply directly for PR instead of Work permit as they have had so many refusals from Nigerian Applicants seeking for Work Permit to Canada. Meanwhile, I'll advise anyone seeking for job offer to have both the IELTS and ECA handy so as to avoid delays. Once you receive your endorsement certificate from the province, apply for a direct PR instead of Work Permit. As per your second question, your sister's Permanent Residence status doesn't qualify you the sibling for a PR of Canada unless the principal Applicant is your spouse or parent
Thanks for this...
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by reliableGod(f): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good afternoon house pls I have been following all the Canada threads but I bump into this today but can't find the tread directly from travels saw it from someone's post and I followed the link weldone guys. My question pls is that after IELTS and ECA can my spouse and I apply for jobs for the AIPP and whoever gets a job first becomes the PA
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by reliableGod(f): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Good afternoon house pls I have been following all the Canada threads but I bump into this today but can't find the tread directly from travels saw it from someone's post and I followed the link weldone guys. My question pls is that after IELTS and ECA can my spouse and I apply for jobs for the AIPP and whoever gets a job first becomes the PA.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

*PR Application* :

Sup Frank

I see ur post most times on Canada visa forum under the AIPP thread.

Glad u joined this thread on Nairaland
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hanna007:
This pilot helps employers in Atlantic Canada hire foreign skilled workers who want to immigrate to Atlantic Canada and also for international graduates who want to stay in Atlantic Canada after they graduate.

This four province are New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward island .

Firstly, job offer is required from any of this province, but the good thing is LMIA is not needed but the job will have to be endorsed by the province through your employer. However, employers will have to be registered under this program to be eligible. Which is called designated employer.

This program has three scheme under it but 2 is for foreign skilled worker, while the other is for international graduates. Below is the schemes and requirements:

1. Atlantic high skilled program: this program requires
a) have work in a management, professional or technical/skilled job for at least a year in the last 3 years (NOC O, A or B)
b) have ECA
c) ielts clb 4 or TEF clb 4
d) pof
e) job offer must be full time at least 30hrs per week

2. Atlantic intermediate skilled program requires:
a) must have worked in a job that requires high school education or/and job specific training for at least a year in the last 3 years.
( NOC level C) or NOC A & B in 3012 or 3233 with job offer in NOC C in 3413 or 4412.
b) have ECA
c) ielts clb 4 or tef clb 4
d) pof

Although this program has its tough part (job offer), it also has it's benefits. Which I will list below:
1. IELTS band is low, clb 4 is required which is LRWS: 4.5, 3.5, 4.0, 4.0
2. POF is low;
Family of 1 = $3167
Family of 2 = $3943
Family of 3 = $4847
Family of 4 = $5885
Family of 5 = $6675
Family of 6 = $7528
Family of 7 or more = $8381
3. You don't need to be in the pool or have crs, once your job offer has been endorsed and have register for a settlement program, gather all the necessary documents needed for ircc and submit through paper route. Moreso, you will pay for biometrics , rprf and application fee.

Sup bro

U will need to later change the thread topic to AIPP and Rural Northwest Immigration Pilot (RNIP) by September cos the RNIP officially kicks off in September (Fall) 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
Another thread will be dedicated for that
MadeInTokyo:

Sup bro

U will need to later change the thread topic to AIPP and Rural Northwest Immigration Pilot (RNIP) by September cos the RNIP officially kicks off in September (Fall) 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
CheesyTee:
Another thread will be dedicated for that

Nah, the two programs AIPP & RNIP have to be consolidated like all PNP threads cos they are the same requirements .
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
timmb:

Pls I need to know if either me or wife qualified for the AIPP.. Here is our profile:

Me:
HND marketing
Work experience :NYSC and auto sales just register my company.

Wife:
HND marketing
Working experience NYSC, currently working as fashion designer own a shop.

Pls and I need to know under which category of NOC does a marketing graduated fall

Thanks

To the best of my knowledge, you both qualify for the AIPP stream. However the AIPP requires at least 1 year experience in the last three years in your area of specialization (Marketing). You don't necessarily need to be employed as at the time of your application.

The corresponding Category of NOC for marketing is NOC 1123
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by xcaper(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
Congratulation Frank. More wins for all of us in this Canada Journey. How long did you go hunting online before you landed this job? How was your interview conducted what means was used?
Frankrobbn1:

*PR Application* :

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
reliableGod:
Good afternoon house pls I have been following all the Canada threads but I bump into this today but can't find the tread directly from travels saw it from someone's post and I followed the link weldone guys. My question pls is that after IELTS and ECA can my spouse and I apply for jobs for the AIPP and whoever gets a job first becomes the PA

Assuming your spouse eventually was the lucky one to secure a job offer under the AIPP program from a designated employer he/she will be the Principal Applicant. The accompanying spouse doesnt need to write an IELTS and ECA. With that being said, If your spouse PR Application turns out successful, you automatically become a PR without stress . Please be well informed that AIPP is quite different from Express Entry where both parties (husband and wife) needs to sit and crack their brains for IELTS 8777 and attain at least a master's degree before being considered for an ITA.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elektra008:
And for the people joining groups to purchase updated employer lists, hope you are aware that the same thing you want to pay for is what is on the individual province's website free of charge. It is well o

Same thing I said o
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

Sup Frank

I see ur post most times on Canada visa forum under the AIPP thread.

Glad u joined this thread on Nairaland

Thanks boss for the recognition cool. It is my ambition to selflessly see that this platform and it's members flourish.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wandeayo:
Guys please I want to know if fashion designers (tailor) falls under creative designers category.

Their is NOC for tailor which falls under B.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Tblax:

Please I need to check my eligibility too

Age-29
Work experience -3 yrs as m&e
Degree-Bsc in Biochemistry
Single

When is your next birthday and can you do another certificate to make it two or more which ll give u458+ if you do so well in your IELTS. You can do CIMA, BCS or pgd/master in NOUN
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Nice job you're doing here. I will be here from time to time to assist others achieve theirs.

Thank you so much frank, I really do appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

*PR Application* :

Congratulations Frank, I’m really happy for you. It will end in praise, all the best while you assist us here wink

3 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

Sup bro

It’s a good advice, monikers will have to vote on this and decide to join it or split.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
hannamia007:

Congratulations Frank, I’m really happy for you. It will end in praise, all the best while you assist us here wink

Thanks very much bro for creating the avenue for me to contribute my quota here.... I will do that which I'm always good at as can be seen on the Nairaland Canada Study Visa thread and Canada Visa forum ! cool
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by timmb(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

To the best of my knowledge, you both qualify for the AIPP stream. However the AIPP requires at least 1 year experience in the last three years in your area of specialization (Marketing). You don't necessarily need to be employed as at the time of your application.

Thank you sir
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frank, the job you applied for, was it more than a month? Because I heard for it to be valid to IRCC it must be over a month advertised to show that no inland could fill the position before hiring from outside. How true please based on your experience?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by timmb(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

My wife work at the local government marketing department during her nysc can this be use as 1yr experience?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by teechedah: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thanks a lot for this info bro. [quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=81589220
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
timmb:

My wife work at the local government marketing department during her nysc can this be use as 1yr experience?

Sure, if it’s under NOC 0, A or B and can get a reference letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.