Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (130499 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by nkeonyelugo: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
please Which evaluation body is the best and fast for ECA
WES, CES, ICAS, ICES, or IQAS?

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abekebabe:

Congratulations bro, please can one without work experience apply for this

No, requirement is at least a year work experience with NOC 0, A or B
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
nkeonyelugo:
please Which evaluation body is the best and fast for ECA
WES, CES, ICAS, ICES, or IQAS?

Wes is fast but you will have to go through waec and verification wahala. But CES and ICES doesn’t but it’s 12 weeks and 25weeks respectively, IQAS is for professional degree like law but I think they evaluate other degree too but it takes 6months or more, I don’t know about ICAS

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abekebabe:

please is it possible to apply for create profile for EE and continue with this AIPP

I really don’t understand what you are trying to ask but if what you are trying to ask is, can you have an EE profile and also apply for aipp simultaneously, yes you can, but once you get to the PR application stage you may have to take the profile down as PR will be done by paper route.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Pebo(f): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow! Congrats! I am really encouraged by this. I have been following the Canadavisa thread too but must confess that at a point I felt jobs were only given to the Indians. Now I definitely will not relent on this pathway...

Frankrobbn1:

Thanks for the best wishes. It took me solid 4 months of persistence reading and exploring of different companies websites using the approved list of designated employers under the AIPP stream. At a time, I got discouraged as some of the companies I contacted said they weren't aware of the immigration program called - AIPP.... This kept me wondering how will they not know about the Atlantic program. Meanwhile their names were among the designated employers on the list to hire foreign employees. I knew what I wanted so I relentlessly kept on pushing without hesitation. I sought advices from some of the Indians guys on the WhatsApp group I belonged to then, they gave me tips on how to contact employers in the Altantic region and shared me some of their cover letters which all attempts proved abortive as all the employers I contacted were looking for employee with work permit within Canada. cry During my quest, I decided to build up my LinkedIn account and fortunately I got to see one of the approved companies under AIPP and their advertisement for Vacancy for over two months. shocked I said to myself let me just try this one and see if things turns out fine for me.... More like a trial!. I didn't even invest so much hope that I'll secure the job. After all, I have been getting a rejection response/mail from them all this while, therefore it's no longer a new thing to me. I braced up and contacted the company via their LinkedIn page as well as messaged them about my interest in working for the company and filling up their labour shortage. Fortunately, the company replied my message and requested that I should mail them a copy my resume and a cover letter which will detail about my vast working experience in the field and why I am fit for the job/position in their company and the contributions I'll bring to the team that will yield high productivity for the company etc...

The company reviewed my documents and sent me a mail regarding an interview.

My interview was conducted via Skype on the 21st of December, 2018. The manager of the company asked me questions about my experience and how long I have worked in that field and what is my current employment in my country of residence. Do I have my IELTS and ECA ready? Of which I sincerely told him that I don't have any yet but will get it done as soon as I have successfully secured the job offer. The manager was a jovial and very nice person. I must say he is very understandable and he said "That's okay, but you must have it so we can file for your Permanent Residence Application".... I replied with a calm voice "Sure I will".

At the end of the interview, the manager said "Congratulations" with a smile on his face that I'm now a member/employee of the organization, that i should expect further correspondence from them which entitles a signed job contract and supporting documentation regarding my employment via email. That I should endeavor to sign those forms and send it back to them ASAP, so they could begin my application for settlement plan, after which they will proceed with my provincial Endorsement and subsequently my Permanent Residence application to Canada. shocked shocked This was one of the happiest day of my life meanwhile my PR will be the best of all. grin..... The waiting is not an easy one but I believe everything will work out in due time and I'll receive a PPR in few months to come grin

I hope this helps. My advice is you keep on pushing and never relent. Someday you will find your dream employer and they will accept your application with open arms.

I wish you all the very best.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by nkeonyelugo: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
hannamia007:

Wes is fast but you will have to go through waec and verification wahala. But CES and ICES doesn’t but it’s 12 weeks and 25weeks respectively, IQAS is for professional degree like law but I think they evaluate other degree too but it takes 6months or more, I don’t know about ICAS

Ok. Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Brownie1003: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hi frank, pls i sent u a pm. I av some few questions. Cheers
Frankrobbn1:

Thanks very much @fOFT, I will surely do as you've advised. I really appreciate your kind gesture and best wishes.

It shall end in praises for everyone on this thread. We shall all celebrate!
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by drogsmetrotek: 1:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Please I’d like to be involved in the permanent residence program how can you help me with the process please
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by drogsmetrotek: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Otobongakpan117:

Please add up 07061517055. Thanks

Please I am interested 09023251136
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 5:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Abekebabe:

Congratulations bro, please can one without work experience apply for this

You need 1 year of full time employment (1560 hrs) within last 3 years to apply under AIPP. You don't need to be employed as at the time of your application.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 5:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Brownie1003:
Hi frank, pls i sent u a pm. I av some few questions. Cheers

Sammieuwa:

FRANK PLS I SENT A MAIL TO U. I WILL RESEND IT AGAIN. PLS ACKNOWLEDGE.

kcosam:
Mr. Frank, please I sent you a message, please check your email. Thanks

Please be patient with me. I will respond to your request in a short time from now. I'm trying to respond to all the request from the CanadaStudy Visa thread. undecided
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ashatoda: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2019
hello house what of someone who is a self employed printer by profession with over 12 years experience. what are the prospects of making it thouh i have a diploma in journalism but never practiced with it as i prefer the self employment route. moreso i read in the thread about a naija girl self employed route to canada and i followed the link and found out that writers are eligible to apply through that route meanwhile for over 6 years i have been responsible for writing and developing the sunday school of my church and also worked as a freelancer though not on any freelancing platform but for individuals can this be used as a basis for experience in this category?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by u3fine(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2019
@ Frankrobbn1, congratulations on the AIPP job. Please I have a few question,
I am 35 years, studied Botany (no work experience as a botanist) but I have been working as a school administrator with over 9 years experience. But presently Operations Manager in a school.
Also during the PR application, did you show POF?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Abekebabe: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
hannamia007:

I really don’t understand what you are trying to ask but if what you are trying to ask is, can you have an EE profile and also apply for aipp simultaneously, yes you can, but once you get to the PR application stage you may have to take the profile down as PR will be done by paper route.
Exactly what I was asking. thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Abekebabe: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
hannamia007:

No, requirement is at least a year work experience with NOC 0, A or B
God bless you thanks .
what about those that are self employed like hair dresser , carpenter , plumber ,mechanic , any chance for them ? Cos when I checked one of the province , they are being requested by some companies ? is the job for the citizens or international applicant? thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by TripleAyo: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pebo:
Wow! Congrats! I am really encouraged by this. I have been following the Canadavisa thread too but must confess that at a point I felt jobs were only given to the Indians. Now I definitely will not relent on this pathway...

Could you please share the link?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Pebo(f): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2019

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by TripleAyo: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
u3fine:
@ Frankrobbn1, congratulations on the AIPP job. Please I have a few question,
I am 35 years, studied Botany (no work experience as a botanist) but I have been working as a school administrator with over 9 years experience. But presently Operations Manager in a school.
Also during the PR application, did you show POF?

Search for companies within the Atlantic Region of Canada that would agree to offer you a job as an Operations Manger. Send across your Resume and Cover letter to them.

Yes I showed 4,600CAD as POF for the PR Application.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Abekebabe:

God bless you thanks .
[b]what about those that are self employed [/b]like hair dresser , carpenter , plumber ,mechanic , any chance for them ? Cos when I checked one of the province , they are being requested by some companies ? is the job for the citizens or international applicant? thanks

Self-employed applicants are not qualified to apply for a PR under the AIPP stream. You've to been gainfully employment for at least a year in the chosen NOC within the last three years. Employment letters, job reference letters and pay stubs must suffice.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
ashatoda:
hello house what of someone who is a self employed printer by profession with over 12 years experience. what are the prospects of making it thouh i have a diploma in journalism but never practiced with it as i prefer the self employment route. moreso i read in the thread about a naija girl self employed route to canada and i followed the link and found out that writers are eligible to apply through that route meanwhile for over 6 years i have been responsible for writing and developing the sunday school of my church and also worked as a freelancer though not on any freelancing platform but for individuals can this be used as a basis for experience in this category?

Self-employed applicants doesn't qualify for a PR under AIPP
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by u3fine(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Search for companies within the Atlantic Region of Canada that would agree to offer you a job as an Operations Manger. Send across your Resume and Cover letter to them.

Thank you
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Abekebabe: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Self-employed applicants are not qualified to apply for a PR under the AIPP stream. You've to been gainfully employment for at least a year in the chosen NOC within the last three years. Employment letters, job reference letters and pay stubs must suffice.
God bless you sir
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by amorprincesa: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good evening house, Hello Frank! The POF you declared, is it for just 1person?
Frankrobbn1:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Preferred01: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Yes I showed [b]4,600CAD
as POF for the PR Application.[/b]

Congratulations! I'm encouraged. Was it during the application or after getting the job that you showed your proof of funds
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
amorprincesa:
Good evening house, Hello Frank! The POF you declared, is it for just 1person?

Yes I'm a single applicant but I decided to show funds in excess as against the required 3,167CAD by IRCC.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2019
Preferred01:

Congratulations! I'm encouraged. Was it during the application or after getting the job that you showed your proof of funds

I showed the funds at the time of applying for PR because it's a requirement.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by julietpearl(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2019
I am so glad to have chanced upon this thread.

Congratulations on the latest victory.

I would like to ask please which of the IELTS is required for the AIPP programme (Academic or General). Also, could you please assist with recommending anyone who can update Resume's and Cover Letter to the Canadian standard?

Thank you Frank.

Frankrobbn1:

Thanks very much for the acknowledgement of my presence. I hope to be of great help to the members of this thread by making an impact and a difference in assisting others to actualize their goals of becoming a permanent residence of Canada through the AIPP stream.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by julietpearl(f): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

I am here as well Frank please.

Thank you.

Frankrobbn1:

Here I am o, cheesy may I know how I could be of help to you?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by teesquad007: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Hi Frank, most of the companies i saw on the designated employer list are either a Restaurant and Hotel which doesnt fit into some people's like me job description who happen to be in a Building related field. What do you suggest i do? Should i just forward my resume to the restaurant or hotel and apply as?
Frankrobbn1:

Yes I'm a single applicant but I decided to show funds in excess as against the required 3,167CAD by IRCC.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by amorprincesa: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Okay! Thank you
Frankrobbn1:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by topiiiiiiii(f): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
My fear on this AIPP is hope the employer will not end up trapping someone with small income and not been able to work else where and really puzzled ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51