Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,397 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (129808 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Frankrobbn1 post

Permit me to ask this, I will be writing my IELTS in two weeks time, can I start up my WES evaluation now?
And... I have my WAEC results, Primary school cert and bsc, which one should I do the evaluation for? Or am I going to evaluate all of them?
Thanks..
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mariesio: 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
bamangar:
Frankrobbn1 post

Permit me to ask this, I will be writing my IELTS in two weeks time, can I start up my WES evaluation now?
And... I have my WAEC results, Primary school cert and bsc, which one should I do the evaluation for? Or am I going to evaluate all of them?
Thanks..

You should have started it long ago BC it will take time . IELTS result comes 2 weeks after writing it and ECA is a minimum of 4months

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mariesio:

You should have started it long ago BC it will take time . IELTS result comes 2 weeks after writing it and ECA is a minimum of 4months
You didn't answer the question... Is it required for one to evaluate WAEC since they have bsc! Or should I evaluate all of them? I'm saying this cus I have two seatings for my WAEC.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mariesio: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
bamangar:
You didn't answer the question... Is it required for one to evaluate WAEC since they have bsc! Or should I evaluate all of them? I'm saying this cus I have two seatings for my WAEC.

For you to evaluate any higher institution result , you need to send your WAEC too. Anyone of the WAEC is ok .
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Sally0711:
For processing of your WAEC/NECO/GCE to WES, Kindly contact 08189939774

Who can vouch for this poster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Uglyaddy: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2019
Sally0711:
For processing of your WAEC/NECO/GCE to WES, Kindly contact 08189939774

Moniker registered today..... shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by chidi4sam(m): 2:43am On Sep 02, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

CHECK IF THIS MATCHES WHAT YOU SEEK.

No sir. It does not match the area I practiced. I practiced more like a mechanical engineer as I did servicing of equipment, installation, repair and operation..

Although, some times, because of my electrical knowledge, I do minor electrical/electronic troubleshooting and correction.

I therefore wish to find an NOC I fall into.

Thank you.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Horlamidei(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Frankrobbn1:
MY PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND WASTE NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cool

New Brunswick is looking for Professionals – This is your Chance to Immigrate to Canada

Great news to those people who are aspiring to come here in Canada and immigrate. The Atlantic province of New Brunswick in Canada just posted on their website livinginnb.ca that the are looking for professionals with experience on the following occupations:

NOC 0211 – Wind turbine maintenance supervisor
NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
NOC 0632 – Accommodation service managers
NOC 1221 – Administrative officers
NOC 1252 – Health information management occupations
NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineer
NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
NOC 2231 – Civil engineering technologists and technicians
NOC 2234 – Construction estimators
NOC 2282 – User support technicians
NOC 3011 – Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
NOC 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
NOC 3125 – Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
NOC 3131 – Pharmacists
NOC 3142 – Physiotherapists
NOC 3143 – Occupational therapists
NOC 3214 – Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
NOC 3413 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
NOC 3414 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services
NOC 4031 – Secondary school teachers
NOC 4032 – Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
NOC 4151 – Psychologists
NOC 4152 – Social workers
NOC 4212 – Social and community service workers
NOC 4412 – Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations
NOC 6322 – Cooks
NOC 6342 – Tailors, dressmakers, furriers and milliners
NOC 6513 – Food and beverage servers
NOC 6525 – Hotel front desk clerks
NOC 6552 – Other customer and information services representatives
NOC 7205 – Contractors and supervisors, other construction
NOC 7271 – Carpenters
NOC 7284 – Plasterers, drywall installers
NOC 9446 – Industrial sewing machine operators
NOC 9614 – Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing

For further information, you need to register on the website and wait to be invited. - https://livinginnb.ca/survey/28-09-19/destination-new-brunswick-montreal-canada-september-28-2019

Best of luck.

Frankrobben1

Bachelor in Civil Engineering 3years working experi with CRS 390. Can i go for it please
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2019
I don’t think any of these persons would like to have their numbers splashed on a public forum. I know because someone in that list told me himself when I mentioned where I got his number from.

Kindly do the needful.
Sally0711:
PLS put an ASTERISK on this message. Some may be old contacts and this many need updating. Pls feel free to add and update and post in the group to help others. Thanks.

PDF compress websites
Ilovepdf.com
https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf

IELTS
Speaking- ieltsliz.com, writing- ieltsbuddy.com
Listening- Use IELTS official yourube channel, Reading- James Castleden on Youtube

2 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by julietpearl(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thanks a lot.

I sincerely appreciate your response.

May I please ask for the sample resume from you?

Frankrobbn1:

IELTS General is required for an Immigration program to Canada including AIPP.

I have sample of resume and cover letter in Canadian standard that you can use for your application.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by julietpearl(f): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thank you for responding smiley.

I will do just this.

TripleAyo:

General IELTS
Just Google Canadian resumes and you'll see countless options.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by cle62000(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good evening fellow Nairalanders, its great learning from you guys,
I have a friend who can get me a job in Canada and job offer letter will be sent to me here in Nigeria for visa application.
1. I want to ask if I can use the offer letter to apply for visa without ielts or going through AIPP or any related process.
2. Does canada's electronic visa work for Nigerian living in Nigeria?
And I would like to be adviced on what to do and how to go about it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Komed: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dear Seniors,

I work in a bank and perform the same duties of admin office can I use Noc 1221 as i can see that admin officers work in private sectors are banks included as well?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by skymint: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I have sample of resume and cover letter in Canadian standard that you can use for your application.

Please can you forward the sample CV and cover letter to my mail.
omokanye2014@gmail.com
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by skymint: 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Frankrobbn1:
MY PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND WASTE NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cool

New Brunswick is looking for Professionals – This is your Chance to Immigrate to Canada

Great news to those people who are aspiring to come here in Canada and immigrate. The Atlantic province of New Brunswick in Canada just posted on their website livinginnb.ca that the are looking for professionals with experience on the following occupations:

NOC 0211 – Wind turbine maintenance supervisor
NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
NOC 0632 – Accommodation service managers
NOC 1221 – Administrative officers
NOC 1252 – Health information management occupations
NOC 2132 – Mechanical engineer
NOC 2133 – Electrical and electronics engineers
NOC 2231 – Civil engineering technologists and technicians
NOC 2234 – Construction estimators
NOC 2282 – User support technicians
NOC 3011 – Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
NOC 3124 – Allied primary health practitioners
NOC 3125 – Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
NOC 3131 – Pharmacists
NOC 3142 – Physiotherapists
NOC 3143 – Occupational therapists
NOC 3214 – Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
NOC 3413 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
NOC 3414 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services
NOC 4031 – Secondary school teachers
NOC 4032 – Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
NOC 4151 – Psychologists
NOC 4152 – Social workers
NOC 4212 – Social and community service workers
NOC 4412 – Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations
NOC 6322 – Cooks
NOC 6342 – Tailors, dressmakers, furriers and milliners
NOC 6513 – Food and beverage servers
NOC 6525 – Hotel front desk clerks
NOC 6552 – Other customer and information services representatives
NOC 7205 – Contractors and supervisors, other construction
NOC 7271 – Carpenters
NOC 7284 – Plasterers, drywall installers
NOC 9446 – Industrial sewing machine operators
NOC 9614 – Labourers in wood, pulp and paper processing

For further information, you need to register on the website and wait to be invited. - https://livinginnb.ca/survey/28-09-19/destination-new-brunswick-montreal-canada-september-28-2019

Best of luck.

Frankrobben1

Please explain to these.
If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, a copy of your current passport and your valid Canadian work or study permit (required), and:
Your language test results (required if you have complete a language test)
Your ECA report (required if you have completed an ECA assessment)
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Gozychuks(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
How can search for a health and safety or an environmental officer job
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Rify(f): 2:38am On Sep 03, 2019
I don't know how it works oo, still trying to figure it out too. But with a job offer it gives you 200 points for the pool and that should guarantee an invite Or you don't want to use the pool at all?

I hope the seniors respond to this shaa.

But incase your friend can get job for another person too oo pls remember me in your paradise.Am already in the pool, that 200 points will guarantee my daughter and i have a good christmas walahi!.��

quote author=cle62000 post=81856680]Good evening fellow Nairalanders, its great learning from you guys,
I have a friend who can get me a job in Canada and job offer letter will be sent to me here in Nigeria for visa application.
1. I want to ask if I can use the offer letter to apply for visa without ielts or going through AIPP or any related process.
Thanks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by nne79: 4:14am On Sep 03, 2019
hannamia007:
Pls how do I get their email address to send letters.thank

Good job
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by nne79: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2019
Frankrobbn1:
Congratulations. Please what is the company's name

Exactly! I got the job offer before writing the IELTS and ECA because I was a bit skeptical about the whole process..... After receiving my endorsement certificate from the province, my employer encouraged me to apply directly for PR instead of Work permit as they have had so many refusals from Nigerian Applicants seeking for Work Permit to Canada. Meanwhile, I'll advise anyone seeking for job offer to have both the IELTS and ECA handy so as to avoid delays. Once you receive your endorsement certificate from the province, apply for a direct PR instead of Work Permit. As per your second question, your sister's Permanent Residence status doesn't qualify you the sibling for a PR of Canada unless the principal Applicant is your spouse or parent
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ojasope1: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Hello bro, kindly send the sample of the resume and cover letter to this email: ghanybayewu@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ojasope1:

Hello bro, kindly send the sample of the resume and cover letter to this email: ghanybayewu@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guess the group is full now. Please do add me 08063846025
Jay35:

So I contacted her and she said their group is already fully booked and functioning. Then I asked her to create another group since people might be interested and will still contact her in future because like me I stumbled on her message yesterday. she agreed and she set up another group.. So if you’re interested signify and send a message on WhatsApp.. we just need 7 more persons” so we can start today... Updated list of designated Canadian employers
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
cle62000:
Good evening fellow Nairalanders, its great learning from you guys,
Thanks

1. If the job offer comes with LMIA, you can apply for work permit and no you don’t need IELTS for that. However, you cannot use LMIA for AIPP, if the job he/she is getting for you is in any of the four Atlantic province, then you require endorsement to apply for PR through AIPP and not LMIA.

2. No it doesn’t. You have to apply for the work permit.

My advice: be sure the job offer is genuine before you apply for the work permit.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Laceon: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2019
Jay35:

So I contacted her and she said their group is already fully booked and functioning. Then I asked her to create another group since people might be interested and will still contact her in future because like me I stumbled on her message yesterday. she agreed and she set up another group.. So if you’re interested signify and send a message on WhatsApp.. we just need 7 more persons” so we can start today... Updated list of designated Canadian employers
.pls add me 09091285194
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by slickmalic: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Nigerians and hoarding information sha. Why not share everything you know here so others can gain without going through a whatsapp group? Why even start the thread in the 1st place if you want to continue in a whatsapp group? this is not fair

Jay35:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ybahrbz91: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Good morning house. Great people are those who help eachother grow. Thanks to everyone contributing on this thread.
My question goes thus;

Can someone use a student work permit to secure a job and proceed on the AIPP?

@Frankrobbn, congratulations on your sucess, the Lord will make ease other endeavours.
Kindly help forward the sample cover letter and resume
ybahrbz91@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
julietpearl:
Thanks a lot.

I sincerely appreciate your response.

May I please ask for the sample resume from you?

Refer to this POST FOR SAMPLE OF RESUME AND COVER LETTER.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
ybahrbz91:
Good morning house. Great people are those who help eachother grow. Thanks to everyone contributing on this thread.
My question goes thus;

Can someone use a student work permit to secure a job and proceed on the AIPP?

@Frankrobbn, congratulations on your sucess, the Lord will make ease other endeavours.
Kindly help forward the sample cover letter and resume
ybahrbz91@gmail.com.

Thanks.

The answer is YES, a student who is on a study permit in Canada can apply for PR under AIPP stream, provided that the student is able to secure a genuine job offer from any of the designated employers in the Altantic provinces of Canada.

Refer to this POST FOR SAMPLE OF RESUME AND COVER LETTER.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Frankrobbn1: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
bamangar:
Frankrobbn1 post

Thanks..

If you're using WES, it's a mandatory requirement that you will evaluate both your WAEC and Degree certificate at same time. You can try ICES or IQAS these organizations don't require your high school diploma (WAEC) prior to evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.