Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (130371 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ahfiebepdb: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2020
Noted.

So if there’s no group what the way forward?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
I PERSONALLY DON'T THINK THERE IS A NEED FOR WHATSAPP GROUP, APART FROM THE FACT THAT IT CANNOT ACCOMODATE EVERYONE, IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE CREATORS OF THIS THREAD.
HABA! THEY ARE REALLY TRYING.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Quick question pls? my degree certificate was awarded in 2010 but just realized that when I filled the wes application, I put 2009. Is there going to be a problem pls?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by GreatManBee: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
lolyx:
Quick question pls? my degree certificate was awarded in 2010 but just realized that when I filled the wes application, I put 2009. Is there going to be a problem pls?
Why not just edit the date? You could as well send a mail to them notifying of same.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by lolyx: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why not just edit the date? You could as well send a mail to them notifying of same.[/quote]

Thanx, i tried but not possible. Will send an email
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Canadachick: 5:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Hello all. Have been reading for while and will like to be active at this stage.

I got a job offer in New Brunswick and will be migrating via the AIPP. I just completed my planning session and currently waiting for endorsement certificate.

Hope we can rub minds here.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by DAramis: 5:41am On Jan 17, 2020
Canadachick:
Hello all. Have been reading for while and will like to be active at this stage.

I got a job offer in New Brunswick and will be migrating via the AIPP. I just completed my planning session and currently waiting for endorsement certificate.

Congrats on the feat you achieved.

You can give us an overview on how you go about it and the field it was under. Hopefully, it might go a long way to draw people back to the thread from the WhatsApp group.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Canadachick: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
DAramis:

Congrats on the feat you achieved.

You can give us an overview on how you go about it and the field it was under. Hopefully, it might go a long way to draw people back to the thread from the WhatsApp group.

So I started the journey in 2016 with the hope of migrating through the Express Entry. I evaluated my credentials with IQAS and sat for IELTS in 2016. I could not make the cut-off. I was 33 years with just a kid then. The AIPP program just was introduced then. I became interested in using that route, however, the hurdle of getting an employer was very high to climb. Fast word to 2019, still in the process but my IELTS has expired, I started applying widely to employers who were designated in the 4 provinces in the Atlantic. It was tedious but at last, an employer from NB came to the rescue.

After 2 rounds of online interviews after assessing my CV, they decided to sponsor my application. Since they were designated, it was quite easy for them. I got the offer in September 2019 and had to rewrite the IELTS in October since the previous one was expired. Submitted to them when the result came out ( I had a band of 7.5). My ECA was still valid. So presently waiting for endorsement. Sector- Marketing

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mariesio: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who registered for the Job recruitment/Information sessions coming up next month? I need to ask a question pls.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by DAramis: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Canadachick:

So I started the journey in 2016 with the hope of migrating through the Express Entry. I evaluated my credentials with IQAS and sat for IELTS in 2016. I could not make the cut-off. I was 33 years with just a kid then. The AIPP program just was introduced then. I became interested in using that route, however, the hurdle of getting an employer was very high to climb. Fast word to 2019, still in the process but my IELTS has expired, I started applying widely to employers who were designated in the 4 provinces in the Atlantic. It was tedious but at last, an employer from NB came to the rescue.

After 2 rounds of online interviews after assessing my CV, they decided to sponsor my application. Since they were designated, it was quite easy for them. I got the offer in September 2019 and had to rewrite the IELTS in October since the previous one was expired. Submitted to them when the result came out ( I had a band of 7.5). My ECA was still valid. So presently waiting for endorsement. Sector- Marketing
Thanks for this detailed response.
I am also on the lookout under this program even though my school is delaying in sending my transcript to the body for verification.

It will end in praises. Congrats once more.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by bamangar: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Canadachick:

congrats.. See you in Canada.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by xcaper(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations, your persistence paid off eventually
Canadachick:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mariesio: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2020

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Canadachick: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mariesio:

wao , congrats. Whats your NOC pls

NOC 0621

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mariesio: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Canadachick:

NOC 0621

I lost the job search zeal after 5 months, I think I will continue again

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by connectgt: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Congratulations on the positive step so far. This journey indeed requires alot of patience. Please, keep us updated as you progress as that will energize so many of us to keep moving until we all succeed.

Canadachick:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Shespeaks: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thank God for this testimony. I'm motivated..... At least AIPP is real. It almost looked like employers are not recruiting anymore. This is so encouraging. Thank you!
connectgt:
Congratulations on the positive step so far. This journey indeed requires alot of patience. Please, keep us updated as you progress as that will energize so many of us to keep moving until we all succeed.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Shespeaks: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Thank you
Canadachick:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Canadachick:

By now you should be in Canada. Hows the weather over there my Sis?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ninab: 6:19am On Jan 18, 2020
Please this endorsement how long does it take ?
Am currently waiting for mine after getting a job offer
Also is there a real life success of someone who has actually gotten it and moved I mean via Pr
I know someone who went via work permit but haven’t seen an Pr live case

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ninab: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
I doubt she just wrote ielts in October even if the result is out how about the application for Pr process this just January

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2020
ninab:
Also is there a real life success of someone who has actually gotten it and moved I mean via Pr
Which province did get job offer from
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by MadeInTokyo: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
Which site did u use for ur job hunt
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Canadachick: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:

Hahahahha.

The journey is still far, but we will surely get there.

So sorry i cannot give you the weather gist grin

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Canadachick: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2020
ninab:

My employer told me that it is usually anywhere from 14 days to 60 days.

Have you done your settle plan? You need the document sent to your employer who will, in turn, submit it to with the complete endorsement form. Then the 14 -60 days wait. Once the endorsement certificate is mailed to you, then you can apply for PR and/or Temp permit, if you do not want to wait for the 4-6 months PR.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Shespeaks: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Does it mean u can only apply for a work permit without PR at first after u've gotten a job offer and endorsement as well?
Canadachick:

My employer told me that it is usually anywhere from 14 days to 60 days.

Have you done your settle plan? You need the document sent to your employer who will, in turn, submit it to with the complete endorsement form. Then the 14 -60 days wait. Once the endorsement certificate is mailed to you, then you can apply for PR and/or Temp permit, if you do not want to wait for the 4-6 months PR.

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ninab: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shespeaks:
Does it mean u can only apply for a work permit without PR at first after u've gotten a job offer and endorsement as well?
Yes you can go with work permit depending on how urgent you are needed for the job
Or you can wait and process your Pr
I for one prefer to wait and process pr

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by ninab: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
MadeInTokyo:

Which province did get job offer from

Nova Scotia

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by aremso(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Job offers is the real thing here
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by magastefan: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tslim411:
plz add on whatapp group 08023992923 S o
Pls add me 07061929483

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50