Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 (129803 Views)

How To Immigrate To Canada From Nigeria / Easiest Ways To Immigrate To Canada | Www.pa-ic.com / How To Immigrate To Canada From Mexico? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2019
am here specifically to help potential and high skilled Computer Science Graduates who have coding/programming background and wants to expand their chances of obtaining a Canadian PR, by applying for a relatively easy Immigration Program called - Altantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). The AIPP primarily aims at filling the skill gaps in the Altantic region of Canada and supporting the business in luring the global latent. Without taking much of your time, I would like to inform you that there is a job openings at Halifax, Novia Scotia, Canada and the employer name is UBISOFT HALIFAX.

Attached is the offical website of the company -
https://www(dot)ubisoft(dot)com/en-US/careers/search.aspx?jobFamily=programming.

Feel free to explore and utilize your chances by securing a genuine job offer from a Canadian employer and applying for a permanent residency of Canada.

Job Positions Available :

1. Application programmer
2. Business application programmer
3. Computer game developer
4. Computer programmer
5. E-business (electronic business) software developer
6. Interactive media developer
7. Multimedia developer
8. Operating systems programmer
9. Programmer analyst
10. Scientific programmer
11. Software developer
12. Software programmer
13. Systems programmer
14. Web programmer

Employment Requirements :

A bachelor's degree in computer science or in another discipline with a significant programming component
or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
Specialization in programming for engineering and scientific applications requires specific post-secondary study or experience.

Additional Information :

Progression to information systems analyst, software engineer or Web designer is possible with experience.

cc: Frankrobbn1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by 2grozz: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Top of the day to you all.
Please I need the help of the house.
I am finding it hard to get my noc code
I work for NYSC as an inspector.
What noc code would that fall under.
Thanks for your response....
NB I have degrees in geography and also geoinformatics but not working in those fields.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by connectgt: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
This is a useful information I got from the sister thread and thought I should share.

Let's be very careful in our applications.

COPIED! COPIED!! COPIED!!!

If you have ever applied to the US or Canada before for a visit and your visa
was denied, then you need to read this mail very well.

I will use this story to quickly explain what i have to say today.

A lady applied for US visa sometimes in 2016 but was denied.
She reapplied in 2017 for child birth stuff and she was given.

Because her sister lives in Toronto Canada, she went ahead to apply
for a Canadian tourist visa so that after the childbirth, she could just enter
Canada through New York to Toronto to pay her sister a visit. There is a US-Canada
land border between New York and Toronto hence the need for that visa.

Unfortunately, while filling her Canadian tourist visa form,she made a mistake
under the background information session. On the form she was asked if she has been denied
visa, or removed from any country before. She said No!
Fine, she hasn't been removed from any country before but she has been denied once
in the US.
Well, it could be an oversight right? Not with immigration.No ignorance in law they say.

Before the visa was refused, the case officer sent her a Procedural fairness letter
to explain the "oversight"
She realized a mistake has been made and told the truth in her response with evidence.

Case closed she thought....

No response from Ghana. She wrote again for follow up.Nothing came.
She didn't know she has been tagged inadmissible for 5 years and she was not properly communicated.

Now in 2018, the husband went through all the processing for the MPNP.
Luckily has a brother in Manitoba.Went through the Express entry linked MPNP route.
Got Provincial nomination after 6 months. Got ITA thereafter on the 7th month.

-Did medicals
-Police report
-Biometric

But guess what....the evil ban was there waiting.

But you might say he wasn't the one banned right?

May 2019, the mail landed from CIC.
His wife's name was flagged under Inadmissibility.
That was when they really knew they were banned in 2017 when madam applied to Canada.

And the law says if a member of the family have an issue bothering on
inadmissibility, it affects all the members of the family if they want to
come to that same country for the period of the ban.

The news was devastating to the whole family of four.
Madam cried all night.

But Ghana too didn't do a good job in terms of communication as the woman till today claimed
she didn't get any mail from Accra that she has been deemed Inadmissible to Canada for 5 years.

They took the case up and got lawyers...letters were written to Nova Scoatia and
Ghana copied again. For Ghana, the decision is final. Nova scoatia...yet to respond.

Why did i take all the time to write this long story today.

please note the following:

1. Be very careful when filling any form especially when it comes to background information

2. Be honest with your input. Don't assume they will never know

3. US and Canada share a lot of database especially on immigration.

4. If you have been denied in any of these two countries, don't just assume
its just denial...read the letter very well and if they make reference to something
in the letters, go to google and find OUT!

5. It is better to know you have been banned early before you start all the
process and spend all the money again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by nju2019: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good day,

pls i need information in a case like this.... where someone applied and got US visa on the grounds of going for a conference in US , but didnt go for it but instead when to give birth with the visa. After Visa expiration, tried renewing and applying twice 4/5 years ago but was denied visa, if such person gets ITA, will she be denied PR?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by OakPearl(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
nju2019:
Good day,

pls i need information in a case like this.... where someone applied and got US visa on the grounds of going for a conference in US , but didnt go for it but instead when to give birth with the visa. After Visa expiration, tried renewing and applying twice 4/5 years ago but was denied visa, if such person gets ITA, will she be denied PR?

That you have been denied visa is not a crime, and does not disqualify you from getting PPR.
The problem that earns you a ban is if you have denied ever being refused when you actually have been refused previously.
As long as there is no material misrepresentation of facts in you EE documents, you are good.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ok2016: 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=OakPearl post=801941

Thanks alot
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Jaybye: 4:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Much thanks.
hannamia007:

It's part of the requirements before getting a job.
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by haywhy80: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good afternoon All,

I took time to contact designated employers under AIPP and got feedbacks from Invesco (invesco.com) and TTEC (ttecjobs.com) to submit my CV. Interested applicants can go to their sites and apply. I hope this will help someone out there.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Dealkid: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
haywhy80:

Good afternoon All,

I took time to contact designated employers under AIPP and got feedbacks from Invesco (invesco.com) and TTEC (ttecjobs.com) to submit my CV. Interested applicants can go to their sites and apply. I hope this will help someone out there.

Where is their location please?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by haywhy80: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dealkid:

Where is their location please?

Invesco has offices globally but their offices (Canada) are in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Charlottetown.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by haywhy80: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
haywhy80:

Good afternoon All,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by skelvin98: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hello people
I got a job interview in New Brunswick Canada
I know I need an invitation letter from the employer, what else do I need to start my visa process?

3 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Congratulations. Your employer will start the process if it’s under AIPP, which you will use in get work permit and when you land in Canada, you can further continue the process of your PR.

Would you mind sharing how you landed your interview, please?

skelvin98:
Hello people
I got a job interview in New Brunswick Canada
I know I need an invitation letter from the employer, what else do I need to start my visa process?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by skelvin98: 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
CheesyTee:
Congratulations. Your employer will start the process if it’s under AIPP, which you will use in get work permit and when you land in Canada, you can further continue the process of your PR.

Truth is the company is not under the AIPP
I used ZipRecruiter an app to apply. The company is in New Brunswick though, so I don’t know where to start from, they want an in person interview.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by skelvin98: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
CheesyTee:

Are you on the WhatsApp group ?
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yes

skelvin98:

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by skelvin98: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
CheesyTee:
Yes

Please add me up
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by skelvin98: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
CheesyTee:
Yes

Still waiting
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by CheesyTee(f): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Done
skelvin98:

Still waiting
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Dealkid: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
CheesyTee:
Done

How do we join the group please
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Mariesio: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2019
CheesyTee:
Done

Hello pls add me 07089130778

Thanks
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Senatornuella: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Please add me up to the WhatsApp group. 08125541362
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Shinningstar201: 10:17am On Jul 17, 2019
I thought there was a general consensus on not having a whatsapp group. What's up with the numbers people are dropping.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by enoeshett(f): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Shinningstar201:
I thought there was a general consensus on not having a whatsapp group. What's up with the numbers people are dropping.

I tire o!

2 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Dealkid: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
enoeshett:

I tire o!

That's why I'm asking o and I'm sure that's why the thread isn't active.

1 Like

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Uglyaddy: 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
The major problem with this country is our leaders and we ourselves.Too many greedy humans.

What is the purpose of opening a thread to share information and also open a WhatsApp group chat.
Why not make everything go down here?

4 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ajibimi(f): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dealkid:

How do we join the group please
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by Ajibimi(f): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
skelvin98:

pls add me on WhatsApp group 09069429522
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ajibimi:
pls add me on WhatsApp group 09069429522

The group is no longer active
Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by hannamia007: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
The whatsapp group is no longer active and everyone has been redirected here.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Immigrate To Canada Through AIPP Part 1 by connectgt: 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
That's the only way this thread can grow and everyone will benefit. Thanks for redirecting everyone here.

hannamia007:
The whatsapp group is no longer active and everyone has been redirected here.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Eiye Confraternity Celebrates 40 Yrs Of Committing Atrocities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.