Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Teacher Narrates How One Of Her Pupils Helped Her Needy Classmate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Teacher Narrates How One Of Her Pupils Helped Her Needy Classmate (257 Views)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Nigerian Teacher Who Teaches By Doing Push Up To Demonstrate / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Teacher Narrates How One Of Her Pupils Helped Her Needy Classmate by Sparky12(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2019

A Nigerian teacher, Okor Edewor, has shared the beautiful thing one her pupils, Favour Chidi, 8, did for her fellow classmate, Helen, who was in need. Read below

Something touching happened in my school on Friday 7th June 2019.
A child named Favour Chidi came to school this morning and handed over 500naira note to her teacher and said, this is for Helens 'NOVEL' I ask my mum to buy my classmate(Helen) the Novel for the term, since she has not been able to buy hers and the term is running fast ma.
There is something spectacular about this story.
This is a child(Chidi Favour) whose parents has been in some financial stress, When I say financial stress I mean it, for the past 4 terms her parents has been struggling to pay her fees and that of her 2 younger brothers, it was just last weekend the struggling mother brought some amount of money to pay 70% of their bills owed.
The child knowing the pains and setback experienced of not having a novel, willingly told her mum to get her classmate the novel.
This is really touching and encouraging, I was stunned and touched.
Friends and family, this is a real life story, it happened in my school. She is in basic 3(primary 3) as little as she is, a child of 8.
This is worth emulating and worthy of encouragement
Now to you reading this how many people have you you mocked instead of rendering assistance.
Little favour did it. You too can.
I leave you to ponder. Thank you.
PLS SHARE THIS LET OTHERS LEARN FROM THIS LITTLE CHILD NAMED 'FAVOUR'

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/nigerian-teacher-narrates-how-one-of.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Teacher Narrates How One Of Her Pupils Helped Her Needy Classmate by Sparky12(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Teacher Narrates How One Of Her Pupils Helped Her Needy Classmate by Righteousness89(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Beautiful and Awesome..
The Heart of a Child is Everything...

That Little kid is BLESSED
Re: Nigerian Teacher Narrates How One Of Her Pupils Helped Her Needy Classmate by hisgrace090: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
When wisdom plus conscience comes together.
Re: Nigerian Teacher Narrates How One Of Her Pupils Helped Her Needy Classmate by czarina(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Kids are often reflections of their parents. Our attitudes are all the lessons they need, not necessarily the instructions we dish out.

Well-done mother and child.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study On Low Tuition In Austria For International Students / Bukdaily: Two Boys Claim Kidnapping Kept Them From School / AE-FUNAI Students Decide As New Sug President Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.