Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape (2068 Views)

Producer Shirleyann Ede Calls Out Movie Director Toka Mcbaror Who Defrauded Her / Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by Nazarethnaza: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
More actresses have joined Wumi Toriola to call out movie director Laide Olabanji for rape. Recall we reported earlier that Actress Wumi Toriola has called out movie director, Laide Olabanji who she accused of rape after he trolled Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Laide Olabanji had shared a video, in which Pastor Fatoyinbo stated that out of the mouth of two to three witnesses the truth is established. However Laide Olabanji got called out by Wumi Toriola who accused him rape, shortly after he trolled on Pastor Fatoyinbo. The actress who admitted that she was not underaged at that time, revealed that the movie director tried to rape her all in the name of giving her a movie role. She wrote;

"RAPE is morally a serious offence to humanity and by Law ,its a criminal offence which is punishable under the Law....My grief is on Morals of those who live in glass house throwing stones,i was almost a victim by a said producer,and i see him posting memes about the pastor saga,i then ask myself,does he think he is not guilty,did he even know the magnitude of what he tried to do to me?yes ,i was not underaged but my CONSENT was very important,you tried to rape me in the name of giving a movie role...Bro,pls for now,you are not an Ambassador for say NO TO RAPE,i put it to you that you are a culprit and does not deserve to put mouth in matters pertaining to RAPE..Some will say,”what if he has changed,or repentedyes he might have but he should have either kept his cool because some of us the victims wont FORGET,i am angry he is thinking he is right @laideolabanji pls pull down the video sir,you are not worthy by all standards to make jest when you are the owner of the table sir."

Here are other actresses who reacted to the post and also called out movie director Laide Olabanji for rape;

1 Like

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by Nazarethnaza: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Are women turning into lesbians or what � � � Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape.

2 Likes

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by blackpanthar: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
all these WONT FLY.... the aim was for the CHURCH.... not for secular peeps.

Movie directors, politicians, etc can rape as they like.... NO ONE WILL TALK ABOUT THAT because it doesn't cause maximum damage.... EVERYTHING NA PASTORS...

the devil is truly on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by GOFRONT(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
cool

Na wao....That's why I dey fear to born a Girlchild..

Rapists are everywhere....

1 Like

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
The main reason Jesus asked them to stone the lady if they have never committed that sin, though it might not be rapad and Laws exit during the time.

I don't support rape, but some of the accuser cheated on their wives, husbands...... So many moral issues......

Timi is shouting #Not in my church.... Yeah but that is where you impregnated her without marriage then.

Only bisola and biodun knows what truly exist...

I stand with the truth......

2 Likes

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by itspzpics(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chaii
Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by yomi962: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
of cause, no body go talk this on, why? Because no be church mata. I pity those zombies been used by the dakolos to cash out of the judge. Una time dey come

1 Like

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by bigDickson(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
m
Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by Moneywirer: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Me I'm calling out PDP and APC for raping Nigeria. join me in the movement. #politiciansgiveusourpant #saynotopoliticalrape #Rapedbythegovernment

1 Like

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by DavidEsq(m): 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
Moneywirer:
Me I'm calling out PDP and APC for raping Nigeria.
join me in the movement.
#politiciansgiveusourpant
#saynotopoliticalrape
#Rapedbythegovernment
Which politician dey follow diswan drag pant. Na g-string abi na agbada pant Why politician go collect ur pant, when dem get plenty benz grin

1 Like

Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by micfoley: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
See what this COZA wahala has caused
Re: More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape by crazyABO(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Even people wey give them self out to blow gan go say rape Expect to see more model,actress,students coming out and say they are being raped angry same people that said use what you hv to get what u want years ago but now na rape shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija-futures And Design Of IVM G40 Presented To Mercy Eke (photos) / Burna Boy & Friends Celebrate Salah Holiday In His House With His Monkey / Femi Branch Finally Reveals Demond Elliott Dirty Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.