Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor (419 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor by Inteltower: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
ALERT!!! a lot of events are happening all over the world. & what's amazing is how the bible had recorded about them.

in the book of revelations it pointed out how the temperature of the sun will keep increasing & be unbearable for people.

believers & unbelievers take note.
as continents merge themselves to have one single currency.. it won't take time when these continents begin merging together to also have a single currency between them. Britain is now finding it hard to leave the European union. we all know what's currently happening in Africa. & the new payment system in China which I believe its making herself an experiment.

may I shock you that Isaiah prophesied the invention of aeroplanes..

its all recorded.
believers & unbelievers take note

why am I a Christian is because of the revelation of Christ death on the cross for salvation of my soul
& like everyone we are weak & imperfect.

Moslem religion never gave us that
but God through Christ.. even onwards to spiritual exploits.

if you wish we discuss about how real God is..you can indicate. & why Christianity as the real faith ..also indicate

be warned & be prepared

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor by EmperorHarry: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please provide the bible verses from revelations and Isaiah

1 Like

Re: End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor by mrZENographer: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
The prophesy is clear but the media Giants are seriously fighting/Censoring people with these enlightenments to keep the world in the dark and asleep.

I made a post about this some days back

1 Like

Re: End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor by OkCornel(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Im following this thread for updates...

1 Like

Re: End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor by MuttleyLaff: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Inteltower:
ALERT!!! a lot of events are happening all over the world. & what's amazing is how the bible had recorded about them.
in the book of revelations it pointed out how the temperature of the sun will keep increasing & be unbearable for people.
believers & unbelievers take note.
as continents merge themselves to have one single currency.. it won't take time when these continents begin merging together to also have a single currency between them. Britain is now finding it hard to leave the European union. we all know what's currently happening in Africa. & the new payment system in China which I believe its making herself an experiment.
may I shock you that Isaiah prophesied the invention of aeroplanes.
its all recorded. Believers & unbelievers take note why am I a Christian is because of the revelation of Christ death on the cross for salvation of my soul & like everyone we are weak & imperfect.

Moslem religion never gave us that but God through Christ.. even onwards to spiritual exploits. If you wish we discuss about how real God is..you can indicate & why Christianity as the real faith ..also indicate. Be warned & be prepared

EmperorHarry:
Please provide the bible verses from Revelations and Isaiah
"Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was allowed to burn people with its fiery heat."
- Revelation 16:8

"Who are these who fly like clouds, like doves to their shelters?"
- Isaiah 60:8

1 Like

Re: End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor by Inteltower: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was allowed to burn people with its fiery heat."

.thanks bro

1 Like

Re: End Times Creeps (be Warned)- Concerned Neighbor by EmperorHarry: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Muttley I hope you don't honestly expect me to accept this at face value. It's clear that the book of revelations is a time period that mostly occurs within the last days..Literal last days.This verse doesn't have any relationship with the increasing temperature we are experiencing currently,as was the OP's intention.

Still not buying this.
I asked to OP to bring forth the verses he claims predicted certain things.Just so I know it's not all for the effect.He failed to do that and you saved his face by bringing up these verses that are pretty unconvincing.
So OP the offer is still open.Where are the verses to back up your claim? and not just random verses.

(1) (Reply)

Continue To Defend Christians, Baptist Church Tells CAN President / TB Joshua: How To Differentiate Between A Real & Fake Man Of God / 10 Reasons Jesus Christ Is God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.