Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) (29373 Views)

'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Pickpockets Arrested For Trying To Steal From A Policeman / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Strip the ladies unclade asap lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by rowland545(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
macAB:
. Wish dey are killed and set ablaze
dats jungle justice....I don't subscribe to that...but I think the police need to put in extra effort to curb this menace
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
What a man can do women can do it better..
Beat them well well before handing them over to the Nigeria police to be get bailed the next day..

How many robbery cases this year have you heard that women orchestrated?
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by hope4life: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chinekepikin:
More, Watch The Video HERE

How can one play the video.The play button is not there.I've been having the challenge with playing videos from bloggers using Instagram
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
The issue of one chance in Abuja has gotten too much. I'm even scared of going to work. Something needs to be done
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by tojahh(m): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Groups of pickpockets/one chance caught in FCT

That she zoom off from the car shouting thief oo, before there were nab only for her to check her bag she could not see her money again.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/pickpocketsone-chance-caught-today-in.html?m=1

You well so? She was shouting *Thief oo*! As in you well at all?

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by jaysoncute(m): 11:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry dey shud soak their hands in undiluted acid and free dem.*The look like those foreigners Pigs*

Lmaocheesy guy you bad oooo,you don't mean it shockedsad
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Korllami007:
Women can't do this because women are are angel: they can't steal, they can't lie and kill. I think someone force these girls without their consent. grin grin grin

Snapped! �
Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Luciferlove:
Girls don join the 'one chance hustle' we are in trouble

Buhari why?

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by booksrite001: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
donziggyman:
Strip the ladies unclade asap

Re: 'One Chance' Pickpockets Caught In Abuja (Photos) by Alejobs: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court grants Mompha N200 million bail / Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.