Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

System Refuses To Boot Despite Power Light Being On. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Refuses To Boot Despite Power Light Being On. (1290 Views)

Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 / Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge / My System Refuse To Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Refuses To Boot Despite Power Light Being On. by Benqozenero(m): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2010
Pls engineers in the house, i need ur assistance on what could be the problem with my PC and the possible solution. My laptop has refuse to come up. When i press the power to switch it on, the powerlight would show and you can even feel the processor working but the system wont booth(come) up. Pls i need enlightenment on what could be the possible problem and solution. Thnx.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Repair My Hp Probook? / Post All Your Projector & Screen Problems Here / Glo Modem Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.