Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (80735 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Chipink(f): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Awolowo doesn't belong to that place where they sell of their daughters in marriage and collect roofing sheets for their ancestors.
As if their ancestors are sleeping under the bridge in the afterlife.

Why are u bitter..
Awolowo died by suicide of taking rat poison.
Will he rest in peace?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

What is your own family known for and what have you achieved in your life?

It is "grandfather's" and not "grandfathers", and you use "legacies" which is plural where you used "all".

You can't compose a single paragraph of correct grammar and you're here advertising your inherited folly.

Probably if your grandfather hustled hard enough, his grandson would get properly educated and won't be be here polluting the cyberspace with atrocious grammar.
see finishing .....bro suffry oooo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Jaqenhghar: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
obiekunie2:
AND WITH ALL HIS GRANDFATHERS SO-CALLED LEGACY THIS IS WHERE HE FINDS HIMSELF!

WHAT A LIFE!
He should do a DNA test. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Femi316: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
Oluwaseyi “Seyi” Awolowo is the grandson of Obafemi Awolowo. He has had many highs and lows in his three decades of existence. The bubbly entrepreneur once tried to commit suicide but has since risen above that dark period of his teenage years and has turned his life around.

He is committed to his journey of self-acceptance, his girlfriend and his beliefs. He demonstrates the latter with a “Jesus’’ tattoo across his arm. Seeing his own face on a billboard for the first time is one of the highest moments of his life so far. He further revealed that he will look for trouble a lot. Not single or available. Taken. Very blunt.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/30/bbnaija-grandson-of-obafemi-awolowo-is-on-the-big-brother-naija-reality-show/

My padi padi country......where is Lala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by missCAPS: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
I can swear he never went for that so called audition. Sh*t is scripted.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

At least, he has family name.

Apart from falling from the palm tree like an inexperienced lizard, what is your grandfather known for?

Oh Law'd grin "inexperienced lizard" you are wicked.

I'm heartbroken for him..

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Ejanla07: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

At least, he has family name.

Apart from falling from the palm tree like an inexperienced lizard, what is your grandfather known for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by StoneLucifer: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ramanto:

Mr man, calm down please. This is uncalled for

I wonder o...Some people are so immatured.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by rosebuzz(f): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
kowema:
Now Awolowo won't rest in peace again.
Would probably be rooting for his great grandson from the underworld.

He better not kill us with pre-colonial grammar, he looks professorial
He looks pastoral
Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ramanto:
Mr man, calm down please. This is uncalled for
I jus' tire for the guy. He wan dey form reactant!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by shogsman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
So it is just pure coincidence that him and that Instagram SL*UT made it abi.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by gaskiyamagana: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Actually, there are more fools than wise people in this world. If wisdom was for everyone, it won't be special.

By now, you already know the category in which you fall.
If you know or appreciate what it is about achieving greatness, you will be marvelled and bowed for that person 's comment on the grandson who is indirectly spoiling legacy of papa Awolowo. As a BBNaijamania, I will be making mistake to expect less than your response so far as potential wasteful generation.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by EKOSuperior(m): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Excaperx:
Came to disgrace his family name
Exactly what I had in mind.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by fafambo: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hope he won't take rat poison like his grand dad when he finally gets evicted from the house grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by gaskiyamagana: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Not everyone is a member of a wasted generation like you and your unfortunate siblings.

Instead of you to go and get properly educated, you're here using your pathetic grammar to pollute the environment.

You are decrepit in your reasoning and bereft of commonsense.
You possessed zero quality to be respected by me. I repeat, you lacked understanding of what greatness is as you condemned comment on the erring grandson.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Ewedegubbler: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Na the same contact wey carry Tayo enter big brother carry shola as well. Why would people audition for this nonsense when they already have their chosen contestants?
Shola has been living in SA for the past 10 years and suddenly don become Warri resident. Well wetin concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by obiekunie2: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

He should do a DNA test. grin

NO DNA NEEDED SIR!

THE GRANDSON HAS PROVED TO THE HIS GRANDFATHERS BLOOD!

PLS DONT ASK ME HOW cheesy grin

The bubbly entrepreneur once tried to commit suicide
Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Menance: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Grunting PIG sighted.

You're a hopeless coward. You can locate the nearest transformer and offer your soul to it grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 by Sluacoast(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
kowema:
Now Awolowo won't rest in peace again. Would probably be rooting for his great grandson from the underworld.
He better not kill us with pre-colonial grammar, he looks professorial
Which one be pre colonial grammar. Abeg break am down for me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.