Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price (698 Views)

Stainless Steel Cutting Table And Stamping Machine Is Up For Grab At A Giveaway / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
We all understand the situation of this country, how bad the economy is.
An average Nigerian is a hustler and will do whatever it takes to succeed
You must have been hearing about Dropshipping and most drop shipping courses are expensive and out of reach for an average Nigeria.
You are not alone I was once in your shoe but I took a high risk by spending 150 dollars to buy three Dropshipping mentorship programs by Ecomm experts Gabriel Beltran.
Hayden Bowles and Gabriel Saint Germain from a friend in the USA
So I decided to give my Nigerian folks access to this course at a giveaway price.
Here is what you get on these courses
1: The Perfect Store Set-up Step By Step
2: Discovering The Right Products To Sell On Your Store
3: The Success Habits To Facebook Ads
4: Facebook ad training (both beginners and advanced)
5: Google Analytics
Instant 250 Products Fast Start: $3750 value
* BONUS 1 * Shopify Theme (Custom Built): $1997 value
* BONUS 2 * Copy and Paste Email Templates: $1997 value
Extra Benefits
This course is a perfect medium for those who want to learn a digital skill (Shopify Store) creation you can offer on Freelancing websites like Fiverr, Upwork, PeoplePerHour and Freelancer.
Gabriel Beltran demonstrates how to set up a Shopify Store you can learn and offer it as a premium service on Freelancing websites.

So what are you waiting for to grab this offer before the price goes up in soon.
Rush now and place your order.
Re: 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
What more to benefit

This Is Not Another Courses, This Is A Mentoring Programs.
The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide To Help You Generate A Profitable Online E-commerce Store. Why Work For Someone Else? When You Can Start Your Own Online Business TODAY! Let The Gurus Teach You The Strategies On How They Generated Over 15 Million Dollars In Online Sales.
What You Will Learn Inside This Mentoring Program:
Secret #1:
The Perfect Store Set-up Step By Step.
Gabriel, Hayden and Gabriel will pull back the curtain on their strategies so you can see how the pros set up their Shopify stores every time (Copy and Paste!)

Secret #2:
Discovering The Right Products To Sell On Your Store!

Gabriel, Hayden and Gabriel will take you by the hand and uncover products that are already selling like crazy, and they will show you how to get your share of the pie!
Secret #3:
Crack The Success Habits To Facebook Ads!

Facebook is the most POWERFUL platform you could ever use to get sales online... but you have to know how to use it the right way!
What more to expect
You will get immediate access to the training course, which will be delivered over 8 action-packed weeks of value!
The Ecom Millionaire (GOLD) BONUS BUNDLE DEAL, Hayden Bowes Ecom Remastered and
Gabriel Saint Germain Beast of Ecom are Packed With Amazing Values...
Here's What You're Getting Inside When You buy TODAY:
8 Weeks of STEP BY STEP and Over the Shoulder Content

1: The Perfect Store Setup - Step-By-Step!
2: Discovering Your Million Dollar Product!
3: Secrets to Successful Facebook Ads!
4: Turning Your Winners into ATMs!
24/7 Private Members Area Access
The Ecom Millionaire BUNDLE LOVE DEAL: $,14,232 VALUE
* BONUS 1 * Instant 250 Products Fast Start: $3750 value
* BONUS 2 * My Own Shopify Theme (Custom Built): $1997 value
* BONUS 3 * Copy and Paste Email Templates: $1997 value
* BONUS 4 * Private Mastermind Community: $497
* BONUS 5 * Monthly Group Mentorship Calls: $2,997 value
* BONUS 6 * My Million Dollar Campaign: $2500 value
...and SO much more!
TOTAL VALUE: at least $19,232.00

Normal Value: $8,999

Today ONLY: $998 for each course or 2 Payments of $638
If you love your family and you want to achieve a successful life for them. Then Purchase this course at a giveaway price TODAY!!!
...Giveaway price $28 (10,000) naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Possible questions and answers.
Q: Is the courses real and genuine?
A: Yes 1000% genuine.

Q: How did you got access to this courses?
A: I got it from an American friend in a rate of 100$ each with full reseller's right. He has a group and a website where sell premium courses are sold.
(A huge secret)

Q: You have a premium courses like this are you making use of it?
A: Yes, I have learn a lot from store set up which I have created a gig on fiverr to offer as a service.

Q: What selling it?
A: I need to raise enough capital to start an international drop shipping business as lucrative as it is it is not a business to start with limited capital.
Re: 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
More bonus for people who act now.
50% discount.
Former price 10000
Current price 5000
Re: 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Learn the A to Z of drop shipping

Re: 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Proof

Re: 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Proof of credibility.
Had a sale yesterday

Re: 3 Premium Ecom/drop Shipping Courses Up For Grab At Affordable Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2020
More proof of credibility, thanks for your patronage I hope you are enjoying the courses.

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative SME Business Should I Venture With 50k In Nigeria? / Pm Your Trustworthy Loader For All Available Gift Card. / Please Kindly Advise, Which Of These Business Is More Viable And Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.