Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate (34691 Views)

Jonathan Asake: Volunteers Will Guard LP Votes In Kaduna / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Benekruku(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
bendike:

Why speak of what you know little about? Why not take time to go to YouTube and watch the interview for God's sake.
Where did you hear the man say he or his people went into agreement with the Fulani on their land? The Federal government created grazing reserve with (if I remember right from the interview) 7 00 acres but the Fulani over time expanded and chased people from their towns and expanded it to a city occupied by only them. It grew to over70000 acres and they created an emirate with mosque etc. Displacing the indigenous people (MAJORITY CHRISTIANS) . They brought with them killings etc.
He simply used his town as an example of what Riga settlements is all about which is the occupation, claiming of other people's land via among others, violence!

Under which administration or state stakeholders, which am certain he was part of did this happen?

Did he state a move was made to resist and was shut down? He wont..Many things went under the bridge.

If we use Kara(Abeokuta) and Kara(Ojodu Berger) as case study, Have you seen them go into expansion? No!

His words are close to a bitter politician who is just seeking relevance cos he is no longer relevant.
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Benekruku(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I speak for the whole east, we have many differences but we all have one thing in common and that is hatred for murderous Herdsmen

False!
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Benekruku(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Nnamdi222:

You must be an idiot,
I swear
[/s]
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by VulgarVulvas: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Olorunnim:
Communism led by Jews Are you for real Right Now !!!

Karl Marx is considered as the father of communism. He wrote the communist manifesto.

Karl Marx was descended from a long line of Rabbinical Jews. He even at one time claimed he was descended from Caiphas - the head of the Sanhedrin that condemned Jesus to death.

Communism has always been known as a Jewish invention.

The Russian revolution was carried out by New York Jews headed by Leon Trotsky. The revolution was financed by both Adam Schiff and Baron Rothschild - both Jews!

Ethel Rosenborg and her husband were members of the United States communist party - both were sentenced to death for spying and passing information regarding US military assets and nuclear arsenal to Russia. Guess what? Both where Jews!

If you continue to remain ignorant at least you can do it in private rather than disgracing and showcasing your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by VulgarVulvas: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The sacredness of human life cannot be qualified by any amount of money. If building Ruga settlement will end famer vs Herdsmen clashes so be it.
Hypocrisy abound on our land, 8ters will always 8, while majority have there ways.

By God, you are really something.

So placating criminals and paying a ransom is now the norm?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by TommyAnthem(m): 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Its like president has forgotten he once told us that the herdsmen maiming and killing Nigerians are not Nigerians but foreigners from neighbouring countries because of crisis in the region, how come he wants to settle the so called foreigners with RUGA system.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Sammycee: 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
President Buhari values COWS more than the lives of Nigerians. This is another agenda of the Buhari-lead govt to Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria. President Muhammadu Buahri is HYPOCRITE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Benekruku(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nnamdi222:

At how much did you sold your brain
Ogbeni

5 Naira
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Olorunnim: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Karl Marx is considered as the father of communism. He wrote the communist manifesto.

Karl Marx was descended from a long line of Rabbinical Jews. He even at one time claimed he was descended from Caiphas - the head of the Sanhedrin that condemned Jesus to death.

Communism has always been known as a Jewish invention.

The Russian revolution was carried out by New York Jews headed by Leon Trotsky. The revolution was financed by both Adam Schiff and Baron Rothschild - both Jews!

Ethel Rosenborg and her husband were members of the United States communist party - both were sentenced to death for spying and passing information regarding US military assets and nuclear arsenal to Russia. Guess what? Both where Jews!

You can't judge the Attempted extermination of a Race based of the actions of a few And yes they were Jews doesn't mean the rest of the Jews joined the bandwagon! Do you know how many jews were benefiting from the capitalist system in Germany at that time They had their Businesses destroy,And the Couple that sold out Americas Nuclear secret to Russia is justifiable if you've heard of NUCLEAR PARITY.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lagosfinder:
This ruga idea is not really bad just what the fulanis could turn it to in the future is the fear. Claiming the area like the former ex adviser said

Buhari said the Jihadist herdsmen are not Nigeria so trying to build camp for foreigners here?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sufisunni:
Buhari is a just stupid president even though I supported him during election.

This is an attempt to indigenise Fulani in every part of Nigeria. Hope NASS would not legalise it so that next government can easily scrap the nonsense. I am a muslim and a northerner but I agree 100% with this man!

YOU'RE MORE STUP!D THAN BUHARI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by livebyday(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Now In all fairness. Can you please share with me a more logical approach in curbing this menace if you were to be in position to combat it.

Note- Fair and logical points

Okay I will respond thus

1. Confinement of criminals is in jail not estates outlaw free grazing then ensure that cattle owners register as is done by myetti but with the government as farmers do for the subsidized fertilizers but in this case control and regulation

2. These are private business men , it's not the governments prerogative to purchase land for them ensure they meet the standard that is for you to register you must have a ranch not just purchase hundreds of cattle

3. This ruga idea is ridiculous for the following reasons : there is not check to ensure that terrorists are not amongst them now even if the government registers the users of this ruga who enforces this? The same myetti and government who said the killers are foreign fulani and have done nothing to control.them?

4. This is a recipe for disaster because spin it as you may the government has not grown the sort of confidence in it's capability to ensure the public that this would.mot be used by terrorists to spread across the south

5. To expect anything else when the government has failed in stopping the libyian herdsmen who kill and.rape.as the president said ! Note the president is on record to have said this so how then do you establish the ruga settlement that would be used to habor train and spread killers ? How?

6. Ruga as I always say is not a bad idea but it is a terrible idea in the hands of this government that can't stop the libyian killers , bokoharam and such.

Nigeria has far more pressing issues that need these funds and attention.

1. The president goes abroad for health care this wastes public funds , have you seen the cost of one of his trips? He should.fix health care

2. The government is lost on how to finance the new minimum wage so these funds for ruga can again be used there

3. There is an unemployment crisis in Nigeria he can. Fund venture start ups to ease this

4.the ever lingering power crisis still persists I am.sure the funds could help there

5. The housing situation needs funds to get going

6. The refineries need to have modular ones built and the mou signed hasn't taken off fully because the government is yet to pay the 30% needed

Nigeria has 99 problems but herdsmen estates aren't one cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by bigfish3k: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Shame on the EX SSA!

He did not state the terms and conditions in which this settlements were established. Were they sold or leased? Was their a designated alloted hectares to them

Sold his soul, body and conscience way back and here today wailing

How will an educated man go into an agreement that suddenly lost track of it. If there was ever an agreement. They sold their souls for a pot of porridge way-back and here today, he is crying foul.

In a sane world where an enlightened and educated man is in the helms of affairs, such can never happen. At worst, we revoke the lease.

Mile 12 market is dominated by Fulanis and they will be relocated to Ikorodu axis soon, did you hear any fuss about that? This shows you men knew what they were doing way-back.

The efforts of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) in bringing a permanent end to farmers/herders conflict and enhance national security can never be deterred and remains unshaken.

but why are u now supporting that we also sell our souls for porridge since those that did so earlier are now crying. we just need ur support to resist it
i listened to him, the man also said that the land alloted to them was initially 30,000 hectres but as of today they are occupying more than 70,000 hectres- Hope u are seeing the hand writing on the wall

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by 9gerian: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Apt!

TommyAnthem:
Its like president has forgotten he once told us that the herdsmen maiming and killing Nigerians are not Nigerians but foreigners from neighbouring countries because of crisis in the region, how come he wants to settle the so called foreigners with RUGA system.
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Daboomb: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

So u supported buhari cheesy

I pray there is a Ruga in your ancestral land soon enough.
With armed fulani vigilantes and their cows tongue cheesy
Make them do you wetin them do hausa people and yorubas for illorin

Wailer stop whining and embrace the next level.

Sai Baba
2027 insha Alla

You see, it is because of people like you, with your never-ending vindictive mentality, that makes the Fulani to be convinced that the South of Nigeria is a conquered territory because they know that you will be too busy trying to exact your "Pounf Flesh", than to pay attention to them, as they decimate you and your fellow Southerners.

GrowUp! It is always better to face the common enemy FIRST, and then come back later to fight your own brother....otherwise, both of you are TOAST.
Relax, Sit back and think over what l wrote, before you get into another fit of self-righteousness. Just Think First.
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by 9gerian: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Awesome!

I have always maintained that there are good and sensible people everywhere in Nigeria. This is another proof!

Sufisunni:
Buhari is a just stupid president even though I supported him during election.

This is an attempt to indigenise Fulani in every part of Nigeria. Hope NASS would not legalise it so that next government can easily scrap the nonsense. I am a muslim and a northerner but I agree 100% with this man!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Proffwhyhurry12:
Am highly disappointed with APC/BUHARI legacy. Ruga settlement across the country because of what, pure nonsense no matter how they package it.
Instead of building on the existence Hospital, Schools, Companies he is busy building colony his tribe

The worst is that more than 95% of the Fulani herdsmen are not Nigeria, the Nigerian Fulani are not rich, they don't carry cows from bush to bush, they employ other illegal immigrant Fulani from all over West Africa.

Buhari have said it before that these herdsmen are foreigners but he wants to build settlements for them all over Nigeria, if this happens that means Jihadist Fulani herdsmen from all over West Africa will come and settle in Nigerians' communities and you know what it means

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daboomb:

You see, it is because of people like you, with your never-ending vindictive mentality, that makes the Fulani to be convinced that the South of Nigeria is a conquered territory because they know that you will be too busy trying to exact your "Pounf Flesh", than to pay attention to them, as they decimate you and your fellow Southerners.

GrowUp! It is always better to face the common enemy FIRST, and then come back later to fight your own brother....otherwise, both of you are TOAST.
Relax, Sit back and think over what l wrote, before you get into another fit of self-righteousness. Just Think First.
lol. I understand u bro
Its just teasing i don't actually truly wish harm on anybody. I guess Nairaland and social media sometimes brings out the worst in people. Its just banters but sometimes we joke too much qll to ease off stress

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by VulgarVulvas: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Olorunnim:
You can't judge the Attempted extermination of a Race based of the actions of a few And yes they were Jews doesn't mean the rest of the Jews joined the bandwagon! Do you know how many jews were benefiting from the capitalist system in Germany at that time They had their Businesses destroy,And the Couple that sold out Americas Nuclear secret to Russia is justifiable if you've heard of NUCLEAR PARITY.

There was no holocaust!

Anne Frank Diary's were faked by her father to get monetary compensation from Germany. She died of Typhus which ravaged Europe.

Zyklon B was used to stem lice in concentration camps. This same Zyklon B was used by same western allies to curtail lice infestation among their own troops and population.

Hitler's final solution was to deport Jews back to Palestine which he rescinded over Madagascar!

The British Naval blockade made this impossible tho.

The Jews committed far worse in the Russian gulags.

The red Army was the first to get to the concentration camps and from there they fabricated the lie that the camps were death camps.

The Nurumberg trials of senior NAZI officials was headed by guess what - Jews!

You also have to consider the accounts of field marshal Montgomery and Gen Paton who were against the Jewish inquisition. Paton even declared later that they fought the wrong enemy.

Gen Essienhower, will later operate death camps across Germany were German pows were starved to death.

The Jews will also deposit well over 200k German pows to siberia never to be seen again.

Mossad carried out death squads known as NAZI hunters to kill of any serving high ranking German officer or official. They did this so that nobody can question their holohoax.

Or have you wondered why the Jews keep trying to remind you how Hitler was so bad? That's because they are following a script.

Goebbel's infamous quote on telling a lie continuously was actually about Jewish propaganda machinery in the US that was pushing for a war against Germany.

Read my friend. Read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Kolping: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Drabeey:

Is that not a wise thing my brother?
The truth is this 'Nigeria is not united'. Famers integrate with farmers with a little drop of oil...... all i know is that we are all been played like draughts!

Drabeey was here
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Otsam(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tzadeola:
Imagine Fulani herdsmen having settlements in every state in Nigeria, Boko Haram now can easily infiltrate anywhere in Nigeria!!!!!! Choi Omo Nigeria is going small small!!! Make we protest ooooo..... More harm is going to come from this than good

Protest about Ruga can wait. Our people are busy protesting at coza.thats their priority.
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Olorunnim: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

There was no holocaust!

Anne Frank Diary's were faked by her father to get monetary compensation from Germany. She died of Typhus which ravaged Europe.

Zyklon B was used to stem lice in concentration camps. This same Zyklon B was used by same western allies to curtail lice infestation among their own troops and population.

Hitler's final solution was to deport Jews back to Palestine which he rescinded over Madagascar!

The British Naval blockade made this impossible tho.

The Jews committed far worse in the Russian gulags.

The red Army was the first to get to the concentration camps and from there they fabricated the lie that the camps were death camps.

The Nurumberg trials of senior NAZI officials was headed by guess what - Jews!

You also have to consider the accounts of field marshal Montgomery and Gen Paton who were against the Jewish inquisition. Paton even declared later that they fought the wrong enemy.

Gen Essienhower, will later operate death camps across Germany were German pows were starved to death.

The Jews will also deposit well over 200k German pows to siberia never to be seen again.

Mossad carried out death squads known as NAZI hunters to kill of any serving high ranking German officer or official. They did this so that nobody can question their holohoax.

Or have you wondered why the Jews keep trying to remind you how Hitler was so bad? That's because they are following a script.

Goebbel's infamous quote on telling a lie continuously was actually about Jewish propaganda machinery in the US that was pushing for a war against Germany.

Read my friend. Read
Tf is Wrong with people and Accepting the truth Even Germany the country that commited the crime Has Criminalised Holocaust Denial So has Poland Why is the thing paining you How did Jews offend you!! What ever the history is Even if we fall on the bad side of it we should learn to accept it risk repeating it.
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by VulgarVulvas: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Same Germany that has been ruled by Goldman Sachs?

Same Germany that has been occupied since 1945?

Same Germany that has the worst leader ever in the form of Angela Merkel, who was ordered to throw open t borders on Jewish request?

Is it also not funny how German newspapers and police officers have been ordered not to expose the Muslim atrocities?

Germany is still under occupation.

Germany is expected to finish paying reparations for both world wars to Jewish bankers till 2100!

Google every information I have presented and see how it will shock you as fact.

The whole hollow hoax thing is a big lie. To criminalise those who do not buy the lie is exactly how antisemitism was punishable by death during the Jewish Bolshevik reign in Russia.

Read....
Olorunnim:
Tf is Wrong with people and Accepting the truth Even Germany the country that commited the crime Has Criminalised Holocaust Denial So has Poland Why is the thing paining you How did Jews offend you!! What ever the history is Even if we fall on the bad side of it we should learn to accept it risk repeating it.
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by switspin(f): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Shame on the EX SSA!

He did not state the terms and conditions in which this settlements were established. Were they sold or leased? Was their a designated alloted hectares to them

Sold his soul, body and conscience way back and here today wailing

How will an educated man go into an agreement that suddenly lost track of it. If there was ever an agreement. They sold their souls for a pot of porridge way-back and here today, he is crying foul.

In a sane world where an enlightened and educated man is in the helms of affairs, such can never happen. At worst, we revoke the lease.

Mile 12 market is dominated by Fulanis and they will be relocated to Ikorodu axis soon, did you hear any fuss about that? This shows you men knew what they were doing way-back.

The efforts of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) in bringing a permanent end to farmers/herders conflict and enhance national security can never be deterred and remains unshaken.

market and settlement are two different things
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by budaatum: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
manmade:
This seemed like a long premeditated plans, they started subtly when they said that history as a subject should be stopped in all public secondary schools and that means they would no longer employed history teachers ,no one will sit for the subject in WAEC and NECO again by this the coming generation will not know anything about the jihad of uthman Danfodio in the Northern region , they would never be able to understand that the Fulani came from futa jalon in Sudan
Except employing and teaching history and schools in general are the responsibility of the state government who when they were stealing the money for teaching history and upkeeping schools in general you very likely said not much!

Here's a thread on Let's Make Government Teach History. Lets see what we make of it.
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Daboomb: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

lol. I understand u bro
Its just teasing i don't actually truly wish harm on anybody. I guess Nairaland and social media sometimes brings out the worst in people. Its just banters but sometimes we joke too much qll to ease off stress

No Beef Bro.

We may disagree and abuse oursleves online, we may refer to Awolowo and Ojukwu fued, we may call ssome Afonja and they call us Ipod but after all said and done, when our very CORE EXISTENCE is being challenged the way this RUGA Nonsense is doing so, we must all come together as ONE, with a common front and face this existential threat of Fulanis.
After that is done, you are free to give me Yaawa again. Untiting at this point is so important, if we want to survive. Our Children will not forgive us, if we allow these foreign Fulanis from Mali, Senegal, Guinnea, e.tc, to take the lands that our own fathers bequeated to us and we are supposed to bequeat to them.

FYI, l voted for Buhari because l support APC BUT, l will not support this kind of Fulani Nonsense that Buhari is trying to impose on Nigerians, even if l means l have to sign his impeachment notice!
Mind you, Atiku is also a Fulani and if anyoen tells you one Fulani is different from another, when it comes to expansionism and terror, tell them they should tell that to the gods. So, it is not an issue of APC or PDP.

The problem we might likely have now is "Political and traditional Leaders" selling-out their community (for money and influence), to bring RUGA to their Community.
For example, the SOUN of Oshogbo, that useless Oba, may collect money from Fulani/Buhari and says he is "donating/signing-on" half of his Domain for Cattle Colony a.k.a RUGA. The Buhari administration will now say "The Community/State has voluntsrily provided land for RUGA"!
Just imagine!!

So, we must all be vigilant and watch our leaders, our Politicians and traditional leaders, if anyone of them sells our land to Fulani for RUGA, that perosn must be fished out and seriously "dealt with" to ensure he is not around to enjoy the proceeds fo such crime, even his family members sef...so people should warn their fathers/mothers not to conspire with the Govt for this RUGA of a thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by Daboomb: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Otsam:

Protest about Ruga can wait. Our people are busy protesting at coza.thats their priority.

Even on this thread, they are busy talking abotu Germany, Jews and Russians!
Why cant we set our priorities right?

This CATTLE COLONIES a.k.a RUGA, is an EXISTENTIAL THREAT to everyone not Fulani in this country and to our Future generations
Re: Jonathan Asake: Fulani Converted Ruga Settlements In My Community Into Emirate by VulgarVulvas: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daboomb:

Even on this thread, they are busy talking abotu Germany, Jews and Russians!
Why cant we set our priorities right?

This CATTLE COLONIES

a.k.a RUGA, is an EXISTENTIAL THREAT to everyone not Fulani in this country and to our Future generations

Buhari and his fulani have the full support of Israel and the Jews to wipe out Christianity in Nigeria

Why is the Jewish dominated media not reporting on the Fulani artrocities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School / Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.